Status: Complete

I'm Not Insane

Chapter 6

This is a terrible hiding spot. Why’d you pick to hide here? Well, that nurse didn’t see us. We’re safe for now.

Do you want to know more about the place? Here’s the number one rule: Don’t go past this entrance way. It’s the only lighted area. Oh, yes. Wards like this get as dark as the criminally insane ward, too. People don’t get their own rooms here either. That’s the only advantage to my ward. Groups up to five people have to share a room. Too many people are at this asylum. I wonder how all these people breathe in one room. They don’t have windows either. Some kids share a bed. That means sharing a blanket. One child’s sick? Wait a day or two for the other one to get sick, too. Did I just say some children don’t have clothes? Many adults don’t either. Poor things. They at least get baths here. Only about twice a month. But it’s not like these mental patients know what the difference between being dirty or clean is. All they care about is screaming. They scream so much they don’t even know if they’re hungry or thirsty. They just scream, scream, scream, scream, scream.

Why do you want to know what kind of treatments we’re given here? Ugh. I’ll tell you later. We need to leave right now. I think a nurse sees us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Just a quick note! As some of you have probably noticed I update on Mondays. This week, however, I'll most likely be updating twice. An exchange student is coming to live with me starting Saturday so I won't have time to get on the computer. Look out for the next update either this Friday or two weeks from now.

Thanks for reading! :)