Sequel: Just Us
Status: Posted this on quotev originally, so I'm just copy and pasting updates.

Stand Up

Girls Night

Lizzie's PoV

On the way back to where warped tour was happening that day Sammi had all the guys packing all stuff they would need for the day and that night. They were banned from the bus until we said otherwise, and lets just say they weren't very happy with it.

"This is your tour bus." I said to a pouting Andy as he was getting a bunch of his stuff together. "And your band. You could have just said no to Sammi." He stopped what he was doing and bent down to look at me since I was sitting in his bunk.

"Then I'd be acting like a douche. Plus it doesn't really matter. We're just annoyed because she didn't tell us about this until now." He said sitting next to me. "Plus she is stealing you and Leah from us for the whole day and night. We wanted to spend time with you guys. But whatever."

"Hey we still have the rest of the month." I reminded him.

"That's why we don't really care." He smirked. "But you still have to come to the show."

"Wouldn't miss it." I said as the bus stopped.

"You guys have 10 minutes to get all your stuff and be out." Sammi yelled.

"Why is she being so strict about this?" I asked Andy as he got out of the bunk.

"Last time she had a girls night, with Lauren, Ella, and Juliet, we kind of crashed it. Sammi didn't talk to any of us for a week after that." He told me.

"Jinxx definitely didn't get any that week." Ashley added walking by. I smacked him, and directed my attention back to Andy.

"Hope you learned your lesson." I said as I climbed out of the bunk.

"And why is that?" He asked.

"Because I'm excellent at holding grudges." I smirked. "Isn't that right Leah?" I asked.

"Isn't what right?" She said.

"Lizzie being excellent at holding grudges." Andy said.

"Oh god. Don't remind me." She groaned. "And when she gets vengeful she's proud of herself." I smiled at the memory.

"Ah the good ol' baseball bat incident." I laughed. "Good times."

"Good times? You almost killed me. Your sister saved my life." She exclaimed. I shrugged.

"Oh boohoo. Someone would have called an ambulance. You wouldn't have died. I was the one who got hurt anyway."

"I am emotionally scarred for life." She told me dramatically and I rolled my eyes.

"I was the one who ended up screaming like I was being murdered."

Everyone in the bus was watching our encounter.

"What?" We asked.

"Who knew Lizzie could be so murderous." Jinxx said.

"We were only in like 5th grade then. She got worse as the years went by. Not to mention the screams got worse..." Leah explained. Everyone looked at me.

"I was a troubled child. And dramatic." I said simply.

"You still are." Leah reminded me.

"You guys have 3 minutes." Sammi reminded everyone. The band members sighed.

"We'll see you guys later hopefully." Jinxx said pecking Sammi's lips.

"Don't trash the place." Andy said.

"That's something you guys would do. Not us." I reminded him.

"She's right." CC laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll text you updates, and tell you if anything bad happens." I said quietly so only Andy could hear.

"Thanks. Oh you can sleep in my bunk tonight if the floor is uncomfortable. You do sleep on the floor at sleep over girls night things right?" He asked me. I just nodded, not wanting to explain sleepovers to him.

"Thanks. You better get out of here before Sammi gets pissed."

"See you at the show." He said before leaving the bus with the other guys.

"And then there were 3." Leah said like she was narrating a movie.

"So Sammi. What's the plan for tonight?" I asked. She grinned.

"What we all saw girl do in those movies."

"So eat a bunch of junk food, watch a bunch of chick flicks, and talk boys?" Leah asked. She sounded almost hopeful.

"Don't forget doing each others nails and getting make overs." I said in my girly voice. We all laughed.

"Exactly." Sammi said proudly.

And that was exactly what we did. We drove to the nearest store and bought all the junk food we could carry, rented all of the twilight movies, then drove back to the tour bus.

"We should probably head over to the main stage, I promised Andy we'd show up." I explained as we put blankets on the floor and arranged the junk food so we didn't have to move to reach it. Sammi looked at me annoyed. "What?" I asked.

"It's girls night! And the guys are not girls!"

"Its not breaking the rules. It's us going to a concert."

"No." Sammi said.

"I'll go alone." I threatened.

"Lizzieeee!" Leah complained.

"We'll kick you out of girls night." Sammi threatened back. .

"I have no problem staying on the Sleeping With Sirens tour bus." I shrugged. Sammi glared.

"Kellin is mine though!" Leah whined. Sammi and I glared at her, she backed away with her hands up.

"Kick me out, I can stay with anyone on the tour. Doesn't bug me." I told Sammi.

"Fine. We'll go to the show." She finally agreed. I smiled.

"I knew you wouldn't put me out like that!" I hugged her. Leah laughed.

"You can't win an argument with Lizzie. She wins every time. She usually gets her way." She said trying to comfort Sammi.

Sammi groaned. "Whatever, lets just get to the show."

I texted Andy as we were walking telling him we were on our way. He said just to head backstage. When we got there the rest of the band was surprised.

"Weren't you having a 'girl's night' ?" CC asked putting air quotes around girls night.

"We were. We're continuing after the show. Because this one here" Sammi said pointing at me, "demanded we came."

"Sammi even threatened to kick her out of girls night. But Lizzie was fine with it, she said she would just sleep on another bus." Leah explained. Andy high five'd me.

"This is why you're my favorite." He said. Leah and Sammi scoffed.

"Ouch Andrew. That hurt." Leah said. I laughed.

"She just used your full name."

"Don't start Elizabeth." Leah said. I glared and looked over at Andy.

"Talk bad about her to Kellin for me?" I asked, he nodded and Leah gasped. "All these year and you still haven't learned that you shouldn't piss me off."

"I never thought you would be so mean to me, I am your best friend!" She accused. I gave her a look. "Yeah, I know." She mumbled.

Everyone was, once again, watching our encounter.

"Don't you guys have a show to preform?" I asked as I rolled my eyes. They all got up and went to go out on stage. The show seemed to go by quickly, and soon enough Sammi, Leah, and I were headed back to the bus.

"I'll go put Twilight in!" I yelled running onto the bus.

"Excited much?" Leah asked.

"You should know just as well as anyone that The Twilight Saga and I have a history." I said.

"Can you still quote all the movies word for word?" Leah asked. I nodded.

"I'm guessing you're a huge twilight fan?" Sammi asked.

"No, I kind of hate it now. But when it came out I was a little obsessed." I explained.

"A little?" Leah asked. "You wrote fan fiction about it!"

"We roleplayed in a facebook group. You're as guilty as I am." I said. Sammi started laughing.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you two did that!" She exclaimed.

"SHHHHHHH!!!" I said as the movie started. "I had never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in the place of someone I loved seemed like a pretty good way to go." I said along with Kristen Stewart. Sammi and Leah looked at me. "What I told you I still had it."

We continued watching the movie, not paying very much attention, although I would say some lines along with the movie every so often.

"So," Sammi started, "How're things with you and Andy?"

"You're still going on about that?" I asked sighing.

"He did say you were his favorite tonight..." Leah reminded me.

"Because I dragged you both to the concert." I told them.

"You two are perfect for each other. You both love batman..." Sammi trailed off.

"Tattoos, music, and you both have the 'don't give a shit' attitude." Leah told me.

"Plus you'd be so fucking cute together." Sammi gushed. I sighed knowing I wasn't going to get anywhere arguing with them.

"Hey remember this person, her names Juliet, she's in Automatic Loveletter, and oh yeah! Andy's girlfriend." I pointed out. They were both quiet.

'But you'd be so much better for Andy. I love Juliet. Everyone does. There's no denying that Andy is head over heels for her-" Sammi started but I interrupted,

"Exactly. So thats that."

"But, everyone knows that you'd be the better choice." She said, acting like I hadn't said anything. I angrily grabbed a bag of Cheetos,

"Are you ever going to let this go?" I asked them both.

"Nope." They stated together.

"Why though, I don't like Andy like that. Even if I did he'd never like me back. All I am is an anorexic, manic depressive, self harming freak with mommy and daddy issues." I told them both. They stared at me.

"You are such a fucking idiot Lizzie. I love you and all, but seriously?" Sammi told me.

"Sammi has a point Liz..." Leah said.

"If Andy thought any of those things you wouldn't be here right now. He wouldn't have brought you on stage. He wouldn't have spent the night at that hospital with you, sang you to sleep, or went out of his way to buy you Denny's in the morning. He wouldn't have bought you and your best friend plane tickets to fly you out to be with him and his band for a month on tour. And before you interrupt me saying that everyone pitched in, we didn't even know. He did it all himself. We found out when we left that night. He wouldn't have left you that Batman shirt, that I notice you still have, by the way, he wouldn't have called you every day when you weren't here. And most importantly that night after you left after the confrontation with your mother before he came looking for you, he told off your mother. He defended you, saying how you didn't deserve anything that she had done to you. Saying how you were much better than she would ever be. When your sister came to your moms defense, Andy told her off too. Saying that she wasn't any better. Knowing Andy he probably would have punched both in the face, but he was too worried about you to actually do it. And that was he first night he met you. He defended you, a person he just met that day. You can't say he doesn't care. Because its obvious how much he does." Sammi told me. Her voice was raised, but she didn't yell.

"I didn't know he did that..." I said quietly.

"He told us not to say anything." Leah told me softly.

"Andy would never think you were 'an anorexic, manic depressive, self harming freak with mommy and daddy issues.'" Sammi said quoting me from earlier. "If anything he'd be mad at you for even thinking it."

I was quiet. I didn't know what to say. I didn't even know if I believed that he defended me. Why would he do that. I'm just a fan. I'm not attractive, and there isn't anything special about me. So why'd he care, no one's ever cared, so why does he.

I hadn't noticed I'd been crying until Leah handed me a tissue and Sammi pulled me into a hug.

"S-Sorry." I said. "I shouldn't be crying on girls night."

"Hun, that's what girls night is. Girls are emotional messes. It'd be weird if someone didn't cry tonight. Even if it was over Edward leaving Bella in New Moon." Sammi said to me softly. I chuckled at her Twilight reference.

"Thanks Sammi." I said pulling away from the hug.

"What am I burnt toast?" Leah exclaimed.

"Thank you too Leah!" I said tackling her with a hug. We all laughed.

"I think it's time to get out the chocolate ice cream." Sammi stated. I chuckled as Leah got up to get it.

We were at the battle scene part of Eclipse when my phone vibrated.

"We agreed on no phones!" Sammi complained snatching my phone from me.

"He-" I went to protest but she was staring at the screen smiling widely.

"It's from Andy..." She said in a sing song voice. I tried to hide my blush. She handed me back my phone.

"I thought there were no phones?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You and Andy are an exception." She told me.

I smiled and opened the text.

From Andy
Goodnight Lizzie.

It was strange how those words could make my heart beat as speeds I never thought possible.

I was falling for Andrew Dennis Biersack. And I was falling hard.