Sequel: Just Us
Status: Posted this on quotev originally, so I'm just copy and pasting updates.

Stand Up

Extra. Inside Leah's Mind

So I decided to post it cause is funny. And this story needs more humor

Lizzie's PoV

On the way back to where warped tour was happening that day Sammi had all the guys packing all stuff they would need for the day and that night. They were banned from the bus until we said otherwise, and lets just say they weren't very happy with it.

"This is your tour bus." I said to a pouting Andy as he was getting a bunch of his stuff together. "And your band. You could have just said no to Sammi." He stopped what he was doing and bent down to look at me since I was sitting in his bunk.

"Then I'd be acting like a jerk. Plus it doesn't really matter. We're just annoyed because she didn't tell us about this until now." He said sitting next to me. "Plus she is stealing you and Leah from us for the whole day and night. We wanted to spend time with you guys, introduce you to other bands, we even had a plan for when Leah met Kellin. And now we have to put all that off by a day." I laughed.

"We have a month you know." I said and Andy sighed. "I'll talk Sammi into letting us hang out with the bands for some of today."

"This is why you're my favorite." Andy smiled.

"I'm your favorite am I?" I asked. He chuckled.

"I trusted you with my batman shirt so what do you think?" I nodded.

"True."

Just then Ashley came over. He looked at Andy.

"Leah isn't going for it." He reported.

"Told you she wouldn't. That's why we have Lizzie." Andy said. I scoffed.

"Since when am I apart of your evil plans to get your way?" Thy both looked at me. "Right. Don't answer that. So what exactly are you planning?" Andy and Ash looked at each other, then at me, then back at each other.

"Can we trust her?" Ashley asked Andy seriously.

"Not sure. She is her best friend." Andy responded.

"I'm right here you know." I said and they both looked at me.

"She did keep a lot of stuff from best friend in the past." Ashley said. Both of them ignoring me. I sighed.

"I think she's safe." Andy said. Ashley nodded and sat on the other side of me.

"We spoke to Kellin the other day, and we caught him up on Leah's little crush on him." Ashley said.

"Trust me when I said its not a little crush." I interrupted. They both smiled largely. Oh great. I thought.

"We guessed that was the case." Andy said. "So the guys and I asked Kellin to help us out with tricking her. He was all for it, finding the whole thing really amusing."

"There are some of the warped tour crew and some other bands in on it." Ashley informed me. "But Sammi has no idea."

"So where exactly do I come in on this?" I asked suddenly interested. Andy smiled.

"All you have to do is make sure that she is at the sleeping with sirens show at 6:30." He told me.

"But you aren't going to tell me what is going to happen are you." I asked, although it sounded more like a question. They shook their head.

"We trusted you with this information. But we can't let anything go wrong. So that's all we can tell you." Ashley said.

"And if I don't help?" I asked. Ash and Andy looked at me.

"That's what we were afraid of." Andy said before picking me up and putting me over his shoulder. My eyes went wide. I went to scream but Ashley said something to stop me.

"If you scream Andy will drop you."

"He wouldn't." I said.

"Oh I would." He assured me. I gasped.

"We'll be there in a minute." Ashley said as we got off the bus. Leah and Sammi had gone to get some snacks for tonight, and apparently Jake, CC, and, Jinxx were in on the plan.

Andy walked over to another tour bus with my over his shoulder.

" You don't have the most comfortable shoulder." I complained as Ashley went and knocked on the door of the tour bus. Andy didn't reply, but put me down.

"I was wondering when you would show up." I heard a voice say. I looked towards the now open door of the tour bus and my eyes widened. "I'm guessing things didn't go as planned."

"We were being questioned." Andy explained.

"Get in here then."

"You're Kellin Quinn." I said stupidly as we got on the SWS tour bus. He laughed.

"And you're Lizzie Glenn."

"And I'm Ashley Purdy. We get the point." Ashley said. Then looked at Kellin. "We need plan B." Kellin raised his eyebrows.

"Really?" Andy and Ashley nodded. He sighed and went to his bunk. Coming back about a minute later. "Help us out?" He asked. He was now holding his little girl.

"I don't know what you think she is going to do but it's not working." I said then the kid said something.

"Liz-Zee"

"Do it for the baby." Kellin said. All three boys looked at me hopefully. I groaned.

"Fine."

-later that day.-

"I wanna see sleeping with sirens. Can we pleaseeeee go?" I begged. It was 6 and the show was at 6:30.

"Will it make you stop complaining?" Sammi asked.

"Yes.."

"Fine. Come on" she said and leaded Leah and I towards the main stage where the show was going to happen.

I texted Kellin and said we were on our way when neither Sammi or Leah was paying attention.

We arrived at the stage just as they were going on stage. We somehow managed to make it up to the front. Kellin kept smiling and winking towards Leah. I literally thought she was going to explode.

When the show was over we were making our way back to the bus when I said I wanted to go see Andy and the rest of the guys. So we turned around and headed toward the backstage area. Just happening to run into Kellin.

"Hey you're Leah right?" He asked Leah with a smile. She nodded nervously. "Do you wanna hang out. Just you and me."

"Uh. S-sure." She stuttered. Sammi was going to interrupt but I stopped her. Leah and kellin walked off he turned around and looked at me giving me a quick thumbs up. Once they were out of sight I laughed and brought Sammi to where the band was.

Leah's PoV.

I was walking with Kellin Quinn.
The two of us were going to hang out.
Just the two of us.
Alone.
Oh my god.

We headed back to the main stage which was empty at the moment and then headed behind it.

"So what are we doing out here?"I asked. Still in shock this was happening.

"You're really cute. You know that." Kellin said with a smile.

"Thanks. You are too." I said. Thanks you are too? Seriously Leah. That's the best you could come up with. I thought to myself.

"Wanna get out of here. Maybe go to a hotel or something. Spend the night together. Ya know..." He offered.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"You. Me. Hotel. Alone. Spend the night." He said slower. I was shocked.

"Listen kellin. You're great and all but I'm no whore." I explained going to walk off. But he grabbed my hand.

"Come on babe." He said.

"Yeah no." I said. I couldn't believe he was acting like that. He has a wife and kid. I walked off again. But he stopped me. Pushing me up against the wall. Leaning in.
Then Lizzie showed up.

"Everything okay back here?" She asked strangely.

"Just fine Liz." Kellin said not removing his eyes from mine. I scoffed.

"No it's not. Kellin is a fucking pervert rapist." I yelled. All of a sudden kellin pulled away and he and Lizzie were laughing.

Then the rest of black veil brides and Sammi came out from behind different amps.

"Erm. What's going on?" I asked.

But. They just kept laughing.

"That was priceless. Great job kellin." Ashley Said high fiving him. Then Andy and Lizzie.

I suddenly caught on to what happened.

"Jerks. I honestly was scared for a second there." I exclaimed.
Everyone just kept laughing. I crossed my arms and leaned against and amp.

Rude.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a filler. I'll post some more chapters later. Tell me what you think.