Sequel: Just Us
Status: Posted this on quotev originally, so I'm just copy and pasting updates.

Stand Up

I Guess You Could Say We're...

Lizzie's PoV

The next morning I woke up to the rest of the bands voices, along with Leah and Sammi.

"Told you it would happen." Sammi said.

"It's about time they fucked." Ashley laughed.

"I highly doubt they slept together. One of us would have heard them." CC explained calmly.

I wanted to get up and yell at them but I was really comfortable, and Andy beat me to it.

"You know if you're going to talk about us at least talk quietly." he said, sounding half asleep. "And we didn't fuck."

"Okay let's leave the lovebirds alone." Leah announced. I opened one eye to see her and Sammi pushing the other guys away and leaving the bus. I sighed and turned myself over in Andy's arms when I heard the door close.

"Morning." I smiled. He pecked my lips.

"It's technically afternoon." He told me. "2:38 to be exact." My eyes widened.

"And we're still in bed." I stated. He nodded. "Since it's comfy I'm not going to complain." I said.

"We're going to have to get up you know." He told me and I groaned.

"Fine. I'm wearing your batman shirt though."

"Whatever you want babe." He said kissing the top of my head.

"Babe?" I asked as I climbed out of the bunk.

"Yep." Andy said smiling.

"You're a dork." I said as I went to the small bathroom on the tour bus to quickly get ready. When I was finished I went back to where Andy last was only to see he hadn't moved.

"You should wear my clothes more often." He smiled.

"And you still haven't gotten out of bed." I said. He chuckled and stood up. And to my surprise he was all dressed.

"I got out of bed, changed, and made us food. You just take a long time to get ready." He told me. Before leading me to the 'kitchen' and handing me a piece of microwaved piece of pizza.

"Not sure if this counts as making us food, but it is the best anyone can do on a bus. So thank you Andy." I said pecking his cheek. We started eating the pizza so I decided to check my phone. I had a few texts. Kellin had sent me a picture of Copeland in the batman shirt saying I had to come onto their bus now. Sammi had texted me saying 'I told you so.' And a message from Mike telling me to 'get some'. I rolled my eyes and set my phone down only to have it buzz two seconds later.

From Andy
You pay more attention to your phone than you do me.

"Seriously?" I asked. "You're jealous of my phone?" He just laughed and took it from my hands.

"It's a pretty attractive phone. Especially your lock screen." He said handing it back to me. He had changed it to a picture of him that I took yesterday when we were exploring Times Square. "You aren't aloud to change that."

"Why would I? It's a very sexy picture of you Mr.Biersack." I said and he chuckled.

"Sexy am I?" He asked.

"Very." I assured him as he leaned over to kiss me. Which soon turned into a make out session.

"Enough already. Don't you two have to breath?" Jake asked causing Andy and I to pull away.

"Fuck off. It's not like we all haven't walked in on you and Ella doing the same thing." Andy told him, Jake just shrugged and plopped down onto the couch.

"I came to see if you guys were awake yet, which you are. And Jonathan wanted me to remind Andy about the interview he has."

"Shit. I forgot about that." Andy murmured.

"Which is why Jonathan told me to remind you." Jake said. "And it's just Bryan so you can bring Lizzie along. He won't care, if anything he'll be happy about it."

"When's the show?" Andy asked.

"At 5. Meet and greet after. But your interview is in 10 minutes." Jake replied.

"You couldn't have started with that?" Andy asked annoyed. Jake just shrugged.

Andy stood up and grabbed my hand before dragging me off the bus.

"Bye Jake!" I yelled closing the door behind me. "Why exactly am I coming along to this again?" I asked as we walked to the press tent.

"You want to meet BryanStars don't you?" He asked me as we reached the press tent.

"That's a stupid question." I said smiling. He laughed.

"Andy!" Bryan exclaimed happily.

"Hey, I gotta do something really quickly. So I brought Lizzie over to entertain you for the next 5 or 10 minutes." Andy said after saying hello to Bryan and quickly catching up. I sent Andy a look as he walked out of the press tent. He shrugged and waved.

"So you're Lizzie?" Bryan asked. I nodded and laughed.

"And you're Bryan." I stated when he put his microphone to my mouth.

I'd never really spoken into a microphone, I did drama in elementary school, but this was like having a conversation, with a microphone. It was slightly awkward.

"So how do you know Andy?" Bryan asked me.

"Um, my friend and I went to warped about a month back, and ran into Sammi Doll. We quickly became friends, we met the guys back stage, and while they were getting ready Andy burnt himself with a straightener, while Ashley and Jinxx were fighting. CC and Jake were being useless by laughing in the corner. Sammi dealt with Jinxx and Ashley. My friend brought CC and Jake out if the room and I had to deal with Andy. I helped him finish doing his hair as he iced the side of his face. He said he wanted to make it up to me for helping out, so for the rest if the weekend my friend and I got to hang out with the band and Sammi." I explained. Leaving out the parts about me being in the hospital.

"So I assume you're a fan of BVB?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm a fan. Their music has done a lot for me." I said. "This is turning into a Lizzie Glenn interview isn't it?" I asked and he nodded.

"So, since this is our first interview I have to ask you a very important question." Bryan started with a serious face. I nodded for him to continue. "If you were a pornstar, what would your name be?"

"I saw that one coming. You gotta give me a minute. Like you said it's an important question." After thinking for a minute I thought back to my time on the Internet. "Well, an online name generator once told me it'd be Amber Kittens. So that could work." I told him.

"So you spend your time online on pornstar name generating websites?" He laughed.

"And watching Bryan Stars interviews." I assured him.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded. "I like her already." He said to the camera as Andy came walking back. I noticed he had make up and some war paint on.

"You left to do your makeup?" I asked. He nodded. "Such a dork." I mumbled as Bryan asked him some questions.

The interview went on for a while. It was really funny. Kellin stopped by for a few minutes with Copeland, who was wearing the batman shirt, and answered a few questions.

"So Andy and Lizzie, what's your relationship exactly?" Bryan asked suddenly. I looked up at Andy, we hadn't really talked about this yet.

"I guess you could say we're together." Andy said. I smiled at the thought of that.

"Dating? What about Juliet?" Bryan asked.

"We recently ended. On mutual terms. We're still friends." Andy explained.

"You guys heard it here first." Bryan said to the camera. Andy grabbed my hand. "So, how about a kiss to end the show?" Bryan asked.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Andy. He kissed me quickly for the camera then we both turned back to Bryan.

"That was great guys. We'll have to do it again sometime." Bryan said. "And Amber Kittens, I'll tweet you."

"Amber Kittens?" Andy asked as we walked away.

"My pornstar name Dennis." I said smiling.

"How would you even come up with that?" He asked.

"The Internet. How else." I explained. He laughed and we walked to the main stage where he would be performing soon. "So you basically just admitted to the internet world that we're dating." I told him.

"Well that's what we're doing isn't it?" He asked gesturing to our hands.

"I guess, we just never talked about it." I said. Andy sighed and brought me to a bench sitting down.

"Elizabeth Marie Glenn. You are the most amazing, talented, motherfucker I have ever met." He started, I laughed when he said called me a 'motherfucker.' "And I'd love it if you'd be my girlfriend. Officially at least." He said. I smiled,

"And I'd love it if you'd be my boyfriend." I told him. "How'd you figure out my middle name?"

"I have my ways." He smirked before kissing me. "So wanna go tell the band?"

"I think they had it figured out before we did." I laughed.

"You probably have a point."

"Of course I do. I'm the 'most amazing and talented motherfucker' you've ever met remember?" I stated. He chuckled as he pulled me off the bench and we started walking again.

"So you going to sing today?" He asked. I slowly shook my head. "Please?" He begged.

"Andy..." I complained.

"I'll be there supporting you the whole time. You don't have to sing your song if you don't want to." He offered.

"What would I sing?" I asked. He smirked.

"We," he started. "Would sing Rebel Love Song."

I bit my lip. I wanted to do it, but then again, I didn't want to.

"Come on Lizzie, go for it." I heard Sammi say from behind me. I didn't know how long she had been there. But I didn't really care.

"I let you have those sunglasses because your an outlaw Liz, prove it and get your ass on the stage and sing." Ashley said. I turned and saw all the band with Leah and Sammi.

I sighed.

"Fine." I said. Andy laughed and picked me up from behind.

"You know all the lyrics?" He asked.

"Of course." I smiled.

"Good. Now go with Sammi and Leah and get ready. I'll call you onto the stage." He told me. I hesitated. I was still nervous. "Don't be nervous babe, you'll be perfect. And they'll love you." He said pecking my lips before Leah dragged me away.

"Now, as Alexis would say, let's make you sexy." She said pulling me to the tour bus. Sammi not far behind.