Sequel: Just Us
Status: Posted this on quotev originally, so I'm just copy and pasting updates.

Stand Up

Pranking Leah... Again.

Lizzie's PoV.

*a few days later. Sorry for time skips.*

"We get to stay at a hotel tonight!" Jake yelled running onto the bus.

"Oh thank god. I can't stand another night on a bunk." Leah said. I laughed.

"You know it's just one night right?"

"I don't care. I'm sick of this stupid bus." Leah said getting off of the couch an grabbing a soda out of the refrigerator.

"How do you think we feel? We've been stuck on it longer than you have. You've been here what a week and a half. We've been here all summer." Jake pointed out.

"I don't mind it." I said before Leah could speak up. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. "What? I'm used to sleeping on couches. A bunk isn't much different."

"It's true." Ashley added after a few seconds. I rolled my eyes and got up.

"I'm going to go change. What time are you going on today?" I asked Andy getting up from his lap.

"I think 5. But I'm not sure." He responded.

"Okay. I'm wearing your Misfits shirt." I told him before walking to his bunk to get it, then changing in the bathroom and quickly doing my makeup. I decided not to put my contacts in, I could see fine and I missed my blue eyes I tied the shirt with a hair tie in the back and tucked the tail under the shirt.

"I never said you could wear my shirt." Andy said as I came back out. "And are you wearing contacts?"

"You never said I couldn't wear it." I smiled. "And I'm not wearing contacts, I have blue eyes, I just wore green contacts." I told him. He gave me a questioning look.

"It's true. She started wearing contacts in 9th grade when she moved in with her mom." Leah told him. He nodded.

"Kellin and I are hanging out all day so I won't see you until tonight." I said to Andy.

"Speaking of tonight we're going out." He smirked.

"Where?" I asked. He shrugged. "Can you at least tell me what I should wear?"

"Casual." He told me.

"Like jean casual or like dress casual?" I asked.

"You could wear what your wearing now. No dresses though." He said smiling.

"Good. The only dress like thing I have with me is that skirt I wore to The Lion King." I sighed. "Will you tell me where we're going?"

"No, you'll find out later." He said. I rolled my eyes as my phone buzzed with a text from Kellin telling me to hurry up.

"I gotta go. I'll see you later." I said to Andy, getting up from next to him. But his arm stopped me.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked. I thought for a moment,

"I don't think so." I said smiling, knowing what he was talking about. He raised his eyebrows. I laughed before pressing my lips to his.

"PDA! PDA! My eyes!" CC yelled and Andy and I pulled apart.

"Says the guy who likes to get naked on the bus all the time." Andy retorted.

"I'll see you later." I said to Andy.

"Love you." He said quietly so only I could hear. I smiled.

"Love you too." I said into his ear.

"Secrets don't make friends." Ashley yelled. I just rolled my eyes.

"I'll be with Kellin if you need me." I said before walking off the bus.

"Lizzie wait!" I heard Leah yell, coming out of the bus behind me.

"Oh hey." I mumbled knowing what she was going to say.

"We haven't talked much lately. Ever since Sammi left, well kind of before that actually." She said. "When you started dating Andy. You haven't been talking to anyone but him really."

"I talk to you and the guys. I'm going to hang out with Kellin now. I was with Dahvie and Jayy almost all of yesterday." I said. "And I text Jamie from Pierce the Veil all the time. If anything I don't spend enough time with Andy." I told her.

"That's not the point Liz. Your my best friend, and we barely talk. I think this has been the longest conversation we've had in days." She said. I was quiet, knowing she was right. "You've replaced me with bands. I mean, I get it, these people are famous, but I've been your best friend for years, and you just met these people."

"I haven't replaced you!" I argued.

"I had to find out what happened with your dad through your boyfriend." She told me annoyed.

"I was an emotional wreck! I didn't want to talk about it, so I decided to take a walk. I ended up running into Jayy and then since I looked like shit he brought me to his bus and we talked then Dahvie came on the bus and we drank, then I went to their show. It made me feel better!" I almost yelled.

"You used to come to me about stuff like that." She said quietly.

"Did you ever think I was sick of getting the looks of sympathy you would send me when you thought I wasn't looking. You don't understand it Leah. You haven't been through enough shit to. You weren't bullied at school and at home so badly that it drove you to suicidal thoughts. And you even tried a few times and failing, which made you feel even more like a failure. You always had a bunch of friends and you had a boyfriend most of the time. You had both parents and a brother. And you were lucky that you had that, and that you didn't go through half the shit I did." I said trying to control the volume in my voice so no one in the bus would hear me. "You could nod your head and listen, acting like you understood, but did you really?"

"I was there for you when no one else was, I might not have understood completely but I was still there." She said. I just shook my head.

"I have to go. Kellin's waiting." I said about to walk off.

"Just leave me alone again while you go hang out with another band member. Not to mention the one I idolize. Typical." She said.

"And I thought I was the anti social one. He's married and has a kid you know." I laughed dryly. "I asked if you wanted to hang out with Jayy and Dahvie yesterday but you said no and continuing to scroll through tags on tumblr."

"I didn't want to go!" She yelled.

"Did you ever think if walking around on your own?" I asked.

"Maybe I wanted to spend some time with my best friend. This isn't my kind if scene, yeah I like this music, but I don't fit in here." She said I could tell she was hurt. "Do you think we could hang out tonight or whatever?"

"I can't. Andy is taking me out. Since its the first night we kind of are able to go somewhere besides the bus..." I trailed off and my phone started going off again.

From Kellin
Where are you?

I don't reply but look back to Leah.

"Of course. I'll see you whenever." She said before turning and going back into the bus. I sighed realizing I'd probably fucked up our friendship. I started to go after her when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said not looking at the caller ID.

"Kellin says you're missing. But you obviously aren't because I'm talking to you now." I heard Jayy say through the phone. I laughed

"I got held up. Where is he?"

"Pacing around our bus freaking out." Jayy told me.

"I'll be there in a minute." I said.

"Okay. The doors unlocked so just let yourself in." He said before hanging up. I quickly texted Andy asking him to make sure Leah was okay and to have Ashley make sure she had some fun today.

"I'm not missing! Or dead!" I yelled entering the Blood On The Dance Floor bus.

"Lizzie!" Kellin and Dahvie yelled together.

"They were both in hysterics. Even though I told them you were coming." Jayy said rolling his eyes.

"Who wants a drink?" Dahvie asked.

"It's like 10 in the morning!" I exclaimed.

"And?"

"You're horrible." I sighed sitting down next to Jayy.

"Why did you take so long?" Kellin asked suddenly.

"Leah. She got on my ass for not talking to her as much. And not going to her with my problems. She seemed really sad and aggravated about it. I feel bad." I explained.

"The prank will make her feel better." Dahvie assured me.

"Or make her even more pissed off." Jayy added.

"Thanks Jayy. That makes me feel better." I laughed. He shrugged. "So what's the prank exactly?" I asked Kellin.

"Is she still in love with me?" He asked. I nodded. "And she still finds them weird?" I nodded again.

"Wait. She thinks we're weird?" Dahvie asked. I nodded. "We'll show her weird." He smiled evilly.

"Anyway... You're the main part of this plan. " Kellin told me. I raised my eyebrows.

"What do I have to do?"

"Are you a good actress?" He asked.

"I was the lead in my 5th grade play..." I said not sure if that counted.

"And you've seen crazy drunks right?" He asked. I nodded not sure where he was going with this. "Then you'll be perfect."

"I'm still confused."

"Well later tonight after the BVB plays we're going to bring you back to their bus, where I am having Ashley make sure Leah is, drunk. You're going to improv and do whatever happens. Dahvie and I are also going to be drunk." He explained.

"What about me? I want to have fun too!" Jayy said.

"You get the best part. Handling 3 drunk people." Kellin smiled.

"What time do you guys preform?" I asked Kellin.

"Sleeping with Sirens is at 11, and Botdf is after that." Jayy told me. I nodded.

"I don't know if I can act drunk." I said.

"We could always get you drunk if we have to." Dahvie said.

"That's so nice of you." I said sarcastically.

*Skipping to after the BVB performance.*

I giggled as Kellin, Dahvie and I skipped back to the Black Veil Brides bus with our arms hooked. Jayy was trailing behind us.

It turned out that I was horrible at acting drunk, so Dahvie decided to make me a special mixture of whatever he could find. I wasn't fully drunk, but it loosened me up enough that I could act like it, and it would wear off in a couple hours.

"Andyyyyy!!" I sang as we entered the bus.

"Hey Liz," he paused. "Are you drunk?" He asked as I jumped onto the couch. I held up my hand and put about an inch between my thumb and forefinger.

"A little." I giggled.

"We should get you to bed." He laughed going to pick me up.

"Noo." I whined. "I wanna stay with Dahvie and Kellin." And hearing their voices called walked over to me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Jayy" Dahvie whined. "Come join out circle of love."

"I'm good." He said skeptically before continuing his conversation with CC.

"Jayy!!" Kellin yelled and Jayy looked over. "Get your skinny ass over here and join our circle of love!" Jayy looked at him for a second then looked back at CC.

"How drunk did they get?" Andy asked laughing at the three of us cuddling.

"Andy I lovvvveeee yoouu!!" I yelled breaking apart from Kellin and Dahvie and attacking him. He chuckled.

"Love you too."

"What is all the noise out her-" Leah stopped in mid-sentence coming out of the bunk area. "Why are they here?" She asked confused pointed at Kellin and Dahvie cuddling together Jayy trying to break them apart. Then she looked at me. "Are you drunk?" I giggled.

"Yup!" I yelled as Ashley came out of the bathroom. "ASHLEY!!"

"Wha-" he was cut off by Kellin attacking him. "What the fuck?"

"They're drunk." Leah said annoyed.

"For the record I'm not drunk." Jayy said sitting down on the couch as Dahvie ran over to an acoustic guitar if Jake's.

"They say the grass is greener on the other siiide" he belts out.

"But from where I'm standing it looks just fine." I joined in. We looked at each other.

"I'll always be an outcast; I'll never get in line; You keep on living your life and I'll live mine." We sang together.

"Sing it Jayy!" I yelled and he paused for a second before shrugging and starting to sing the next line.

"You can't judge me by my cover,You can't judge me by my cover, It's not what you see but what you discover." He sang. Dahvie continued playing.

"Can't push me down, it'll come around, Everything that you put me through- I don't want to be like you..." Dahvie and I sang and Kellin joined in. We were about to go into the next verse as Leah ripped the guitar away from Dahvie. He paused for a second before starting to sing again.

"You can't judge me by my cover, It's not what yo-" he was cut off by Leah slapping her hand over his mouth.

"This is so irresponsible. Why aren't any of you doing anything?" She asked everyone who was sober on the bus. But they were too busy laughing at the situation. "And you!" She said pointing at me. I couldn't help but giggle. "You're drunk. I thought you didn't party? And you were against drinking. But now look at you your actin- did you just lick me?!" She yelled looking at Dahvie. He shrugged.

"you see but what you discover!" He sang finishing the line he was singing before Leah interrupted.

"Shut up Dahvie!" She yelled.

"Don't tell Dahvie to shut up!" I said. "What did he ever do to you?"

"He-" she was cut off by Kellin turning her around. He got down on one knee.

"Listen Leah. I know we don't know each other very well but I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I saw Leah's eyes widen. "Because you're so easy to prank!" He said getting up and pulling her into a hug. Everyone started laughing, well except Leah.

"So you aren't drunk?" Leah asked Kellin, Dahvie and I.

"Not really. We had to give Lizzie something to make her loosen up, but it has probably already worn off. Dahvie is like this most of the time, and Kellin is completely sober." Jayy answered.

"I hate you all." She said before sitting down on the couch next to Ashley.

Everyone talked for a little while longer before Kellin, Dahvie, and Jayy all went back to their own bus.

"That was probably the funniest thing I've seen in my whole life." Jake laughed. "But I was worried about my guitar for a minute."

"It wasn't funny." Leah said.

"Yes it was. You're just mad because you got pranked. Again. By Kellin and Lizzie." Jinxx pointed out.

"When do we get to the hotel?" I asked Andy.

"About 10 minutes." He told me.

"Speaking of the hotel. There are 3 rooms and 7 of us." Jinxx pointed out.

"Well we know that the couple is sharing." Ashley said pointing at Andy and I on the couch.

"I can share with Jake." Jinxx said.

"I'll go with Jinxx and Jake." CC said.

"That leaves me and you." Leah said to Ashley.

"Sounds good." He smiled.

We continued to talk until we got to the hotel then we all went off into our rooms.

"You ready for our date?" Andy asked.

"It's a date now? I thought we were just going out." I said as he unlocked the door.

"We've been on a bus, and we haven't exactly had our first date yet, so I planned it for tonight." He told me.

"Aww." I smiled. "You're so sweet."

"I know. I'm just glad you didn't get shit faced. I was worried for a second when you first came on the bus with Kellin and Dahvie."

"I wouldn't do that. I knew you had something planned." I said. "I'm going to go fix my hair and stuff then we can leave okay?" I asked. Andy nodded pecking me on the lips.

I decided not to change since he told me earlier I could wear what I was wearing, so I just brushed my hair and redid my makeup.

"Ready?" He asked as I came out of the bathroom.

"You know it." I smiled as he took my hand and we walked out of the hotel room. I already knew tonight was going to be a good night.