Sequel: Just Us
Status: Posted this on quotev originally, so I'm just copy and pasting updates.

Stand Up

Mothers

Lizzie's PoV.

"Babe." I heard Andy say. I didn't reply. "Babe." He repeated. "My parents are going to be here in like 20 minutes." He told me and my eyes shot open.

"But aren't we in Pennsylvania?" I asked confused.

"We were in Pittsburg. But we're on the bus to Cleveland now. We'll be there soon." He told me.

"How'd I get on the bus?"

"I carried you. You wouldn't get up." He laughed.

"Sorry." I said.

"It's fine. You're a cute sleeper." He smiled. "I thought I would wake you up now so you can get ready."

"Did you say your parents would be here in 20 minutes?" I asked suddenly remembering what had woken me up. He nodded. "You're only giving me twenty minutes to get ready to meet your parents?!" I exclaimed.

"They'll love you no matter what." He told me kissing my forehead.

"I don't care! I'm meeting your parents and I'm going to look like I just woke up!" I complained.

"You did just wake up." He pointed out.

"Now I'm down to 15 minutes." I sighed.

"That's why I asked Leah to get your clothes ready. I knew you'd be panicking." He said handing me folded up clothes.

"Thank god." I said before grabbing them and running out of the bunk area and into the bathroom. "Leah you're a lifesaver and I love you!" I yelled. I heard her laugh.

I sighed and changed into the clothes Leah had gotten me, jeans and a black long sleeved romper. After I changed I did all that stuff you do in the morning and was out of the bathroom pretty quickly.

"11 minutes and 28 seconds." Leah informed me.

"I haven't gotten ready that quickly since high school." I sighed.

"Yeah, I still don't know how you do it." She laughed.

"Where's Purdy?" I asked with a smirk. She groaned.

"You're still going on about that?" She asked.

"You fucked Ashley Leah!" I yelled making sure the rest of the guys would hear. "I'm never going to stop going on about it."

"Those two finally slept together?" Jake asked me. I nodded.

"Looks like Jinxx and Andy owe us money then." CC laughed.

"You made a bet on if we were going to have sex?" Ashley asked coming out of the bunk area, Andy following him.

"Of course we did. Sammi was behind it though. Jinxx and I didn't think it was going to happen. But Sammi, Jake, Lizzie and CC did." Andy said before sitting next to me. And throwing 10 dollar bills at Jake and CC. Then handing one to me. Jinxx doing the same.

"I can't believe you guys." Leah said annoyed. We ignored her and there was a knock on the door.

"My parents." Andy said before getting up and answering it. He soon returned with them behind him.

"You must be Lizzie. I'm Amy. And this is Chris." Amy said to me pulling me into a hug.

"Its nice to finally meet you." Chris smiled at me.

"You too." I said, still a little nervous. Andy noticed and came over and stood beside me.

"You know the guys. And that's Leah. She's Lizzie's friend." Andy told them.

We all talked for about an hour before the guys got hungry so they decided to go out. Leaving me, Amy and Leah.

"You know Andy talks about you all the time." Amy told me causing me to blush. "You're just as beautiful as he said you were."

"Thanks Amy."

"No problem Hun. What do you girls say to having a girls day? Then we can go see the boys preform." She asked.

"That sounds great." Leah smiled.

"I'll text Andy and tell him what we're doing." I said. And texted him quickly before sliding my phone back into my pocket. "Where to?" I asked as we left the bus.

"I know a great place to get breakfast. We can go there first then we'll come back and enjoy a day at warped." Amy suggested.

"Sounds good." I smiled and we got into her car.

"So how did you and Andy meet?" She asked me as we drove.

"I was at warped with Leah and we ran into Sammi. She introduced us to the guys and I helped Andy when he burned himself with his straightener. We all became fast friends and hung out for the weekend. Then he invited us on tour. And here we are." I explained leaving out the parts about my mom.

"Well I personally approve of you and Andy being a couple. You two are adorable together." She told me. "Don't you agree Leah?"

"Definitely. It took them forever to realize it though. Sammi and I practically had to come right out and tell her that he liked her before she would admit her own feelings." Leah smiled. "It was so frustrating."

"You aren't allowed to speak about not admitting to feelings." I said turning around and looking at her.

"Oh, Leah has feelings for someone and isn't admitting it?" Amy asked.

"The one and only Ashley Purdy." I said.

"We're just friends." Leah told us.

"With benefits." I laughed. Amy raised her eyebrows. "Yup. Last night. I walked in on them. I'm scarred for life." I informed her.

"And how are things between you and Ashley now?" She asked Leah.

"Awkward, yet then again it's like nothing happened." Leah sighed. "I was probably just another one of his one night stands."

"Don't say that." Amy said smiling "Ashley may be kind of a ladies man, but he can change."

"And you'd be the one he'd change for." I assured her.

"But it's Ashley." Leah said. "I never really pictured myself with him."

"And you think I pictured myself with Andy? I never thought I would meet him before I died, let alone be in a relationship with him." I pointed out.

"You can't choose who you fall in love with." Amy said and I nodded agreeing with her.

"Woah woah woah. Who said anything about love?!" Leah asked.

"I can already see little Ashley's and Leah's running around, can't you Amy?" I said with a smile.

"I can. Absolutely adorable." She agreed.

"What about mini Andy's and Lizzie's? Can we stop talking about my nonexistent love life and talk about one that will actually go somewhere."Leah said trying to change the subject. Which apparently worked because Amy was soon questioning me.

"Do you think you and Andy will settle down and have kids some day?"

"Uh..." I started, feeling really uncomfortable.

"Of course they will." Leah said.

"I could see it happening some day. Andy makes me happy and I make him happy. Being married to him someday and starting a family would definitely be great. But I don't see that happening for a while. We're still kind of young." I said. I had to admit I'd never thought seriously about my future with Andy before.

"Even with him touring? And being away a lot?" Amy asked.

"We'll see. I feel like we would be able to get through it. If we're really meant to be we'll get through it." I explained.

"I think you will." Amy said.

"I hope so." I smiled as we pulled into the breakfast place. It was reminded me if a 50's diner.

"This place is really cool." Leah said as we went inside.

"When Andy was growing up Chris and I would bring him here every week." Any told us.

"That's sweet." I smiled as the waitress came over.

"Hey Amy. What can I get for you and your friends?" She asked and we ordered the food. "I'll bring that over when it's done." She said before walking away.

"So tell me more about yourselves." Amy said after a minute.

"Well I'm going to college working on getting an English major. Along with journalism. I always wanted to become a writer, so that's what I'm doing." Leah said.

"What about you Lizzie? Are you in college?" Amy asked.

"No, I decided against it. School wasn't exactly my scene. I'm surprised I made it through high school." I told her.

"She says that. But she was actually one of the best students. She had scholarships to a bunch of big name colleges. But she turned them down." Leah explained.

"Like I said college or school in general isn't my thing. I can't picture myself sitting in classes and learning things I'll probably never use in life because I'll be working a sucky 9 to 5 job barely making enough money to live off of." I said. "I learn better from experience. Not by being lectured."

"She's always been pessimistic." Leah told Amy.

"No. I'm just a realist." I said. Which caused Amy laughed.

"You and Andy really are alike." She told me. "Are you as batman crazy as he is?"

"Yes she is." Leah said before I could say anything. "Andy bought a necklace for her that was half the batman symbol. He has the other half. And they snap together."

"That's cute. But why batman?" Amy asked. "I never understood his obsession with it."

"Batman is technically just a normal person, yes Bruce Wayne is rich, but he is just like any other human being. He has his ghosts that haunt him. Batman isn't like any other superhero, he doesn't have any superpowers. He just takes his past and turns it into something that can help other people. The anger, frustration, and all the other emotions he felt after his parents death. It made him have a purpose. But before he could do anything he had to overcome his fears. Which in this case were bats. He then became Batman." I explained. "That probably didn't make any sense."

"No I get it. Batman is someone who takes the things that have happened to him to change the world. He doesn't let the bad events in his life hold him back, but instead make him stronger." Leah said.

"I never looked at it that way." Amy said as the food came over.

"Most people don't. They just think that he isn't as cool because he doesn't have superpowers. But in the end he's the strongest of them all." I told her.

"Who knew superheroes could be turned into such a serious topic." Leah laughed.

We all started eating, and made small talk. Amy was a really nice person. When we had finished we split the bill and went back to warped.

"What time is Black Veil Brides going on?" Leah asked.

"12:30. It's about 12 now. So they're probably getting ready we should probably head backstage." I said. She nodded and Amy parked by the buses.

"Lets go then." She smiled and we walked toward the main stage. It took about 15 minutes since we were coming from the back lot.

"Hey." I said as we reached the guys trailer.

"Hey babe, you have fun?" Andy asked.

"Mhmm. Your mom is really nice." I told him.

"I told you that they'd love you." He smiled.

"Yeah I know. But I was still nervous." I said taking the cigarette out of his hand and bringing it to my lips before handing it back to him.

"I don't get you." He laughed.

"Not many people do." I said.

"And here's Andy and his girlfriend Lizzie." Chris said pointing his camera at the two of us.

"What are you doing dad?" Andy asked.

"Vlogging. Anything you wanna say to the army?" Chris asked us.

"Lizzie isn't pregnant." Andy said I looked at him weirdly and then nodded agreeing with him.

"No baby in here." I said patting my stomach.

"And I wanna say that we love you guys. Best fans we could wish for. You mean the world to us." Andy said trying to make a heart with his hands but failing.

"Never do that again." I said as Chris walked away. "And I'm pregnant?" I asked confused.

"According to twitter you are." He told me. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I said before stealing his cigarette again.

"Would you like your own?" He sighed.

"Nah. I don't smoke." I told him.

"Sure you don't." He laughed.

"5 minutes guys." Jonathan said.

Everyone got together and did the pre show chant then"Exordium" started.

"Good luck. Have fun and don't break any ribs." I said kissing Andy.

"No promises." He said handing me his unfinished cigarette. "You can finish that." He smiled before running onto the stage as the band started playing I Am Bulletproof.

It'd been a few days since I'd seen the guys play, but they were just as good as ever.
The set soon ended and the guys came running off stage. Andy tried to hug me.

"Nope." I said avoiding him. "You're sweaty. And sweaty Andy isn't allowed to touch me."

He chased me around for a minute before giving up and just taking my hand as we walked over to his parents.

"You did great Andy." Chris told him.

"He always does amazing." Amy said smiling proudly at her son.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I answered it not looking at the ID.

"Hello?"

"Elizabeth." I heard my mothers voice say through the phone. I frowned and looked at Andy before I mouthed that it was my mom and walked away.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Tony told me about that new boyfriend of yours. He the one who defended you that night?" She asked.

"Yeah actually he is." I told her.

"Pathetic. At least he has money. He's a keeper." She said.

"I'm not with him because of his money. I'm with him because of the kind of person he is." I said trying to keep my voice low so no one heard.

"Sure you are." She laughed.

"Why'd you call?" I asked.

"Can't a mother check up on her daughter every so often?" She asked innocently.

"Yeah she can. But you don't qualify as a mother." I said and hung up before she could say anything else.

I walked back over to Andy and his parents.

"Sorry. Family drama." I said. Andy sent me a look, but I ignored it. We decided to go back to the bus so we could talk more while the rest of guys did a signing, Leah following them.

Time went by quickly and soon Amy and Chris had to leave. Andy hugged them bye and then they came up to me.

"We'll see you soon kiddo alright?." Chris said hugging me.

"For sure." I smiled hugging him back.

"Andy told us about your parents." Amy said quietly to me. "He also said not to say anything about it to you. But I just wanted to say that they aren't worthy of being your parents. And I'd be proud to call you my daughter any day. You're a beautiful, respectful girl, and if people can't see that then they aren't worth having you in their life." She told me as she pulled away from our hug.

"Thanks Amy." I smiled.

"No problem Hun. We'll talk soon. Keep Andy out if trouble." She said.

"I can try." I laughed and then she left with Chris. Leaving only me and Andy.

"What did your mom want." He asked before he pulled me into his lap.

"She just tried to piss me off." I sighed.

"Did it work?" He asked. I smiled.

"Not at all."