Sequel: Just Us
Status: Posted this on quotev originally, so I'm just copy and pasting updates.

Stand Up

This Isn't The End

Lizzie's PoV.

The next week and a half went by faster than anyone wanted it to, and now it was the last day of Warped.

"I don't want it to end." I said to Andy when I got a text from Dahvie telling me to hurry up.

"Neither do I." He frowned. "But tonight's going to be fun."

"Party time." I smiled. "Now are you going to let go of me so I can get up?" I asked gesturing to his arms around my waist.

"No." He mumbled into my hair. "You're staying right here."

"Dahvie's dying my hair, I can't stay here. As much as I want to." I told him gently removing his arms.

"So you want to stay, but you can't?" He asked.

"Mhmm. I'll see you later." I said and kissed him. I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom to change. I did my make up quickly, slipped on my converse and left the bus.

Once I got to BOTDF's bus I knocked and it took a few minutes before Haley answered.

"Hey Lizzie." She smiled. "Dahvie has the dye ready." She said as she let me into the bus. "He's in the bathroom." I nodded and went to the bathroom where Dahvie was.

"Hey." He smiled. "You ready?"

"Yeah. What exactly are you doing to my hair anyway?" I asked him.

"Redying it black, since the color you used is shit, and red tips. Like an ombré sort of thing, since you're hairs long enough." He told me. I shrugged.

"Okay. Whatever."

He wet my hair in the sink before he started dying it.

"Does hair dye always burn this bad?" I asked him. He laughed.

"No, only the expensive stuff does. Only 10 more minutes though." He said.

"Where's Jayy?" I asked making conversation.

"Sleeping because he said it was too early to wake up."

"It is kind of early." I said.

"It's 8:30ish. He's gotten up earlier before."Dahvie told me.

We talked for the rest of the time my hair set about random things. It was easy talking to Dahvie, he could go from being off the wall to serious in a matter of seconds, and I needed someone like that in my life.

Once he rinsed out the extra dye he dried my hair and bleached the ends so he could put the red in and have it show up nicely. It didn't take very long and soon my hair was done.

"You know you're amazing at doing hair right?" I smiled as I looked at my hair.

"Yeah, how do you think mine gets like this?" He said moving his hands around his head. I laughed.

"I gotta go. I'll see you tonight." I said as I hugged him thanks. We walked out of the bathroom to see Haley and Jayy fighting over the bottle Jack Daniels.

"I love you hair." Haley smiled. "Good job Dahvie. You managed not to fuck it up." She laughed. Dahvie shrugged,

"He did amazing. I'll see you guys later." I said. "Hi Jayy. Bye Jayy." I yelled as I went out the door. I heard him yell bye back and I walked back to the Black Veil Brides bus and let myself in with the key Andy gave me at the beginning of the door.
No one was awake yet, I sighed and took off my shoes and went back to Andy's bunk, sliding in next to him.

"Hey." He whispered as his eyes fluttered open. "Nice hair." he said taking the red tips between his fingers. "I didn't know you were dying it red."

"Dahvie." I explained. He nodded and I looked at the time on my phone. 10:37. Jon should be coming to wake us up soon.

"You're beautiful." Andy said softly. We were laying on our sides facing each other in the bunk. Our faces only a few inches apart. I blushed at his compliment. I was always awkward when someone complimented me since I never knew what to say. So I would end up saying nothing and coming off as a complete bitch.

"You aren't too bad yourself Biersack." I told him. He kissed my forehead about to say something else but was interrupted.

"15 minutes until Warped opens. You guys preform at 2:20. And you all have a signing at 5 at the merch tent. So get up." Jon yelled from the lounge area of the bus. Groans came from the bunks. "It's the last day guys, make it amazing." He said. I got out of Andy's bunk and saw Leah jumping down out of Ashley's. I raised an eyebrow but she ignored me going into the bathroom before any of the guys woke up.

Things between Leah and Ash were weird. They were holding hands, hugging, sometimes kissing, even sleeping in the same bunk. They seemed like they were a couple but whenever you brought up the topic to either one of them they would deny it and say that they were just friends. It made me think they were just as confused as to what was going on between them as everyone else was.

I walked out of the bunk area to see Jon taping up the schedule for the day on the wall next to the couch.

"Morning Jon." I said and sat on the couch.

"Morning Lizzie." He said and then looked at me. "Did you dye you hair?" He asked. I nodded.

"Dahvie did it earlier." I explained.

"Well it looks nice." He paused. "Can I trust you to make sure everyone is up and ready in 15 minutes?"

"Of course." I smiled.

"Thanks, I'll have someone bring Starbucks for everyone later." He said before he left the bus. I sighed and got up from the couch and went back to the bunks, opening all the curtains.

"Get up." I sang.

"Why?" Jake asked with his eyes closed.

"Because it's the last day of Warped. The sooner you get up the sooner it will be over with." I explained.

"That didn't make any se-" CC started but I stopped him.

"Get up or I'll go get everything alcoholic on this bus, go outside, and dump it all on the ground." I threatened.

"You wouldn't." Ashley said.

"Oh she would. She's been doing it to her mom ever since she was 12 and her mom snick alcohol into the house." Leah said coming out of the bathroom. "I don't understand because why waste it."

"It pisses people off. Now up or I'll start dumping the Jack Daniels." I said.

"You really shouldn't get in between men and their whiskey." Jinxx said as he got out of his bunk.

"You need to get a hold on your girlfriend Andy. She's threatening our booze." Ash said also getting up.

"Nah, she's perfect." Andy smiled.

"Complimenting me won't save the alcohol. You have 20 minutes." I said before leaving the bunk area Leah behind me.

"You're so mean to them." She laughed.

"It works doesn't it?" I asked and she nodded.

In 20 minutes all the guys were ready and sitting in the lounge area.

"Is the alcohol safe?!" Ashley asked me in a panic.

"Yup. See that wasn't very hard." I laughed. "That's our Starbucks." I announced as there was a knock on the door, Leah went to get it and handed out the coffees.

"Wait. Did you dye your hair?" Jinxx asked me suddenly.

"You're just noticing that now?" Leah asked.

"It's early." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes and sipped my coffee. I was going to miss not being around the guys, being stuck in a bus with them and pretty much having no privacy could be annoying, but we had all become a little family. It made me wonder what was going to happen now.

-Later That Night After Warped-

"Lizzie!" I heard Andy yell over the music.

"Hey." I smiled as he reached me.

"This is," He started but was interrupted.

"So you're Lizzie. I'm Danny. Otherwise none as Andy's other lover." Danny Worsnop said to me.

"What about Ben?" I asked. "Brusnop I think they call it."

"So you know about me?" Danny asked.

"You're Dsnop. Of course I know about you." I smiled.

"Yes! Dsnop! See Andy I told you it would catch on." He exclaimed.

"You just had to encourage him." Andy groaned.

"Couldn't help it." I laughed as I saw Kellin waving at me to come over. "I gotta go see Kellin. I'll see you later."

"Love you." Andy said kissing me quickly.

"Love you too." I said and walked away, but heard Danny yelling behind me.

"What about us Andrew?! I thought we had something!" I rolled my eyes at Danny's randomness and walked over to Kellin.

"Kellin!" I said. "And Justin and Gabe!"

"Lizzie!" They all said together before they pulled me into a group hug.

"Someone wants to see you." Kellin smiled at me when everyone pulled away. He held up his phone in front of me.

"Copeland!" I yelled at the screen. "How is the most adorable kid on this planet?" I asked and she smiled. I talked to Kaitlynne for a few minutes before she had to go and put Copeland to bed since it was late.

"Promise to keep in touch?" I asked Kellin after he said bye to Kaitlynne.

"Of course." He smiled. "I'll see you before I leave tonight anyway."

"You better." I said before I walked away.

I spent the night talking to everyone I had met on my month at Warped, at one time Jaime from Pierce The Veil picked me up and threw me over his shoulder running around and talking to random people. I spent some time with Dahvie and Jayy. They made me promise to come stay with them for a week sometime since they wanted to show me how to live the BOTDF way. Soon enough I was searching Andy and Danny.

"Come on." Danny said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the Asking Alexandria bus. "We're giving Andy a tattoo. But I have to go get the stuff first. And set up. He'll be here in a few minutes."

"What do you mean we're giving Andy a tattoo?!" I asked.

"Tattoo's are expensive. Andy wants a tattoo, so I'm going to give him one and you're going help by sitting there and being pretty." Danny explained.

"Do you even know how to do tattoos?" I questioned.

"Of course I do." He told me.

"Why don't I believe you?" I said. He didn't answer.

"Ben?! You in here?" Danny yelled once we were in the bus.

"Yeah!" He yelled back. Coming out of the bunk area with a girl.

"Who's this?" Danny asked looking at the girl who had her head down.

"Uh. Leah." Ben said.

"Aw mate, you know the name." Danny said shaking his head.

Wait, Leah?! My Leah?

"Leah!?" I gasped. "What the fuck are you doing in a bus alone with Ben Bruce?" She looked up.

"Hanging out." She said. "You told me to make friends."

"Wait you know each other?" Danny asked.

"Er yeah we live together at the moment. Danny meet my friend Leah, she spent the last month with BVB too." I explained.

"Oh..." He said.

"Wait, I'm still confused." Ben said.

"This is Andy's girlfriend Lizzie. We came to get the tattoo stuff because I'm giving Andy wants one." Danny explained. "Lizzie meet Ben Bruce."

"Hi." I said awkwardly.

"Hey." He replied still looking confused, Leah sighed.

"Lizzie's mom is a complete bitch, so she's staying with me for a while. We meet Jinxx's girlfriend at a show like 2 months back, and she introduced us to the band. We hung out for 3 days. Well actually 2 and 1/2 since Lizzie spent 24 hours in the hospital. But anyway, we became friends with the band and a month later we were spending the last month of Warped with them." She explained.

"Wait why were you in the hospital?" Danny asked.

"Long story." I said. He nodded.

"I'll go get the tattoo gun." Ben said as Andy came into the bus.

"You ready Danny? Leah what are you doing here?" He asked, and Leah groaned.

"She was with Ben." I told him. "And Ben is getting the stuff." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I didn't know you were coming to watch me get a tattoo."

"Neither did I. Danny kidnapped me." I said. "Speaking of which why are you allowing him to tattoo you?"

"Why not?" He shrugged.

"You act like I'm threatening his life Liz." Danny laughed. I sighed.

"You can do my tattoo if you want." Andy told me.

"No way. I'll stick to the job Danny gave me." I said.

"What job did he give you?"

"She is to sit on that couch and look pretty." Danny announced.

"Right away Captain." I joked saluting him and sat on the couch.

"I like this one Andy." Danny said.

"Yeah I do too." Andy smiled. Ben came out a few seconds later with the stuff.

"Here." He said handing it to Danny. "Now Leah and I are leaving." He grabbed Leah's hand and they went towards the door.

"Wait." I said. "Where are you going?"

"Why do you nee-" Ben began to ask.

"Don't start with me Bruce, I know how you and Worsnop work."

"Lizzie this really isn't nes-" Leah started

"Answer the question."

"To a bar." Ben said obviously annoyed.

"And when will you be back?" I questioned.

"Later." Leah said.

"I swear to God Ben, if you hurt her, or she gets smashed I will personally kick your ass." I said. "She's only 20." I added.

"You're only 20!" Leah exclaimed.

"I'm still 6 months older than you." I told her. "Remember what I said. Have fun!" They both looked at me like I was crazy then left.

"I think Ben thinks you're a freak." Danny laughed.

"Nope. Just trying to embarrass a friend." I smiled.

Danny started to tattoo Andy, but neither of them would let me see. We talked about random things and Danny and I got to know each other better. Once Danny finished 'his work of art' as he called it, he covered it in gauze and we talked some more before Andy and I left. We went and said goodbye to Kellin, then headed back to the bus.

"C'mere." Andy said from where he was sitting on the couch as I was running around the bus packing all my stuff.

"I have to finish packing." I told him running past him again, but he grabbed my waist and brought me into his lap.

"No you don't. You're flight isn't until tomorrow at 1." He said.

"Remember the date we had? And how I asked what was going to happen to us, but we decided to talk about it another day?" I asked. He nodded. "I think today's the day." Andy sighed.

"So, what's going to happen to us now that tour's over?" He asked.

"I'm not sure. But I'm going to miss you." I mumbled into his chest.

"I'm going to miss you too. But we can call, text, and skype. Plus we'll visit each other." he told me. "You're going to come of the next tour in a few months right?"

"If you want me to." I said.

"I want you to." he smiled.

"Do you think we'll be able to do it? I mean with you in LA, in the studio, or on tour all the time, and me staying at a friend's apartment in a small town no one's ever heard of?" I asked.

"I know this is probably a crazy idea," he started, "And too soon, but it's always something to consider."

"What?"

"You coming to live in LA." He told me.

"I always dreamed that as a kid. Moving out to LA." I smiled.

"Well you have a reason to now." He said.

"I do, but I also have many reasons to stay where I am." I frowned. "Plus I could never afford rent out there."

"You wouldn't have to rent an apartment." he said. "You'd stay with me."

"I couldn't do that, I'd be sitting around all day doing nothing while you paid for everything. I can't live off of you." I explained.

"Then you'd get a job, it'd give you something to do. And you wouldn't be living off of me, you'd be living with me." He smiled.

"You have no idea how tempting that is." I said.

"But?"

"But, I still have my mom to worry about. Not to mention my sister. I haven't heard from her since I left, and the way she was going she's probably in some deep shit. I can't leave Leah. I just got a job." Andy stopped my blabbering by kissing me.

"I know. But it's always something to consider. You can't stay there forever."

"I just hope that the end of this tour won't be the end of us." I admitted quietly.

"Elizabeth. This isn't the end. It's just the beginning." He whispered into my ear before he kissed me.

I hoped he was right.