Sequel: Just Us
Status: Posted this on quotev originally, so I'm just copy and pasting updates.

Stand Up

Just Us

Lizzie's PoV

"You brought me to a bar?" I asked as Andy turned into the parking lot of one of the many bars in my town.

"Yup."

"I'm not 21." I pointed out.

"You will be. In 3 months." He told me.

"They won't serve me." I argued.

"They'll serve me." He smiled. "Now get out of the car." I sighed but did what he said.

"Why a bar?"

"You need to get your mind off of everything." He shrugged and grabbed my hand. "So we're going drinking."

"You better not get me drunk." I threatened. "I'm a very flirty drunk."

"Why wouldn't I want you to be flirty?" He asked. "No ones here, it's the middle of the day. And like you pointed out many times before, this is a really small town."

"Mhmm. And when I start flirting with a chair you'll be the one to blame." I said and sat at the bar.

"The only one you'll be flirting with is me." He replied in a quiet voice. He kissed me quickly then pulled away. "What do you want?"

"Get a bottle of Jack. And a vodka and coke." I told him.

"I have to drive us home." He reminded me.

"That's what Leah is for." I smiled. He laughed and went to talk to the bar tender. He came back a few minutes later with a bottle of Jack Daniels, shot glasses, and my vodka and coke. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?"

"Not exactly." He smirked.

"A lot." I kissed him shortly before grabbing the whiskey out of his hand.

"You're already acting drunk." He laughed and took the bottle back. "Plus you're underage. I'm in charge of the drinks." I sighed but went along with it.

"I can't believe we're doing this." I said after a few minutes.

"Doing what?" He asked and took a sip of my drink.

"Drinking. At a bar. I never did this kind of thing. I hated alcohol. But now..." I trailed off. "Everything changed so quickly."

"But it changed for the better didn't it?"

"Of course it did. All I'm saying is I never saw myself sitting in a bar during the day drinking. Let alone with my boyfriend who just happens to be the lead singer that I've had a crush on since I discovered Black Veil Brides." I explained.

"You had a crush on me?" He teased.

"Shut up." I blushed.

"I think it's cute. You're cute." He smiled.

"Just cute?"

"And you're getting flirty already." He shook his head.

"No I'm not." I argued.

"And to answer you're question from before you're more than cute. You're beautiful. Sexy. Smart. Unbelievably hot. And I-"

"I think I get it." I blushed.

"And I love you." He continued ignoring me. I smiled and kissed him.

"Do you have a cigarette?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Haven't you bought your own yet?"

"I've been at the hospital the last week. And Leah wouldn't buy me any. She said that smoking is bad, and she won't support my habit." I explained. "She can be a pain sometimes."

"It's only cause she cares. I wouldn't be here if she didn't call me and tell me what happened." He said before he reached in his pocket and pulled out a pack of Marlboro Golds. "Which reminds me, why didn't you call me?"

"I wasn't really talking to anyone. And I figured you didn't want to hear about it." I sighed.

"Come on." He stood up and grabbed my hand. We went outside the bar and he handed me a cigarette and lit his own. "I always want to hear what's on your mind. Even if its the dumbest shit ever thought. I care Lizzie. I really do."

"No one else has ever cared Andy. No one. So why do you?" I asked.

"You're asking me why I care about you?" He asked in shock. I nodded. "Because I fucking love you. Because I think your worth it." I didn't say anything. We just stood there staring at each other and smoking out cigarettes.

"Did we just have out first fight?" I asked after a couple minutes.

"I don't know if it qualifies as a fight." Andy said. "It was me trying to convince you that I love and care about you." I looked down.

"I love you too." I said quietly and he pulled me into a hug.

"I know." He pecked my forehead. "Now, lets go finish our drinks."

《 A bottle of Jack Daniels Later》

Andy's PoV

"Your eyes are really pretty." Lizzie giggled. She had pretty much drank the whole bottle of whiskey herself. I rolled my eyes.

"I know. You've told me six times."

"But your height is a down side." She told me.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Because I can't kiss you without having to go on my tip toes." She pouted. I chuckled and picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much." She told me before pressing her lips to mine. We were probably like that for a few minutes before I put her down. "We should get you home." I said.

"How long are you staying?" She asked. It was strange how she could go from a giggling flirting drunk to her normal self in seconds.

"As long as you want me to." She smiled.

"I always want you to stay." I chuckled.

"Lets go." I took her hand and dragged her out to the car.

"Kay." She giggled. I shook my head and got into the drivers seat and left the bar. "Where are we going?" She asked.

"Home."

"I don't have a home." She hiccuped.

"Yes you do. You live with Leah." I said.

"I live with her because I'm a failure. Her apartment isn't my home." She admitted. I sighed and pulled over.

"You aren't a failure Lizzie. You were trapped for a while, and you just got out. It's going to take a while until you're able to get your life back to the way it's supposed to be." I told her honestly.

"I'm still trapped though Andy. As long as I'm here I'll be trapped." She said, sounding a little more sober.

"We'll figure something out. I promise." I leaned over and kissed her before driving back to Leah's apartment.

Once we got there I brought Lizzie inside and laid her on the pull out couch.

"Get some sleep babe. You'll probably be hungover when you wake up though." I told her.

"Lay with me please." She asked with her eyes clothes. I sighed and took off my shoes before laying next to her. "Thank you. For today."

"Your welcome." I said as she put her head on my chest.

"You know I really love you." She said quietly as I ran the tips of her hair through my fingers.

"And you know that I really love you." I told her. She chuckled.

"Who ever thought I would ever actually be in love with a rock star. And he would actually be in love with me too."

"I'm glad you are. It'd be pretty hard if I was in love with you and you weren't in love with me."

"Mhmm. Hey Andy?" She said sleepily.

"Yeah babe."

"Is that offer to live with you in LA still an option?" She asked.

"Of course it is." I smiled.

"Then I might just take you up on it." She told me. "After Alexis gets better and everything."

"I'd love that." I said. "Besides, you still need to meet crow."

"Isn't that your cat?" She yawned.

"The one and only. Now get some sleep." I told her. "Love you."

"Love you more."

"Impossible." I said and she smiled but said nothing.