Sequel: Just Us
Status: Posted this on quotev originally, so I'm just copy and pasting updates.

Stand Up

Perfect Ending.

Lizzie's PoV

I woke up in Andy's arms. The things that happened at the bar were fuzzy, but I remembered mostly all of it.

"Andy." I whined. "Andrew..." No response "Andy." Said and kissed him. When his eyes opened I pulled away and started to get up.

"Nope. You can't wake me up like that and then just leave." He pulled me back into his arms. "Morning." He said and kissed my nose.

"Actually it's around 1am." Leah said coming into the room. "And don't worry, I got a bunch of pictures of you two sleeping. They're on twitter and Instagram now." She sighed. "The Internet loves your relationship."

"Of course they do. We're adorable." I smiled. Andy chuckled.

"Alexis woke up." Leah told me. "A few hours ago. They tried calling you but you didn't answer so they called me. I didn't know where you two were until I came home and saw you all cuddled up. Then I figured you needed your sleep and I would tell you when you woke up." She explained.

"She's awake?" I asked shocked.

"I told you she'd be okay." Andy told me.

"Can I see her?" I asked Leah.

"It's the middle of the night." She told me.

"I don't care." I said and got up quickly grabbing some clothes and changing.

"Here." Andy handed me a glass of water and two Advil.

"How'd you know?" I smiled.

"I'm the one who got you drunk. I had to be prepared for the hangover."

"Yet another reason I love you." I said and kissed him, but it soon turned into us making out.

"Adorable. The Internet loves you. I get it. Just stop making out in the living room." Leah complained.

"Technically we're in the hallway." I said. She glared. "Alright jeez. Someone's bitchy. I'm going to the hospital."

"Want me to come?" Andy asked.

"If you want. She is your sister in law." I shrugged. Leah gasped.

"You two eloped?!" She exclaimed. "I'm all for you two being together. I mean you're like soul mates. But it's been a month and you're already engaged. A little soon isn't it? And you didn't tell me." She pouted.

"We aren't actually married." I said.

"I needed an excuse to get to see Alexis. So I became her brother in law." Andy explained.

"When and if we get engaged you'll be the first to know." I said before Andy and I left the house.

"I'm driving." He said taking the keys from me. I didn't argue due to the fact that he always drove when we were together. No matter what and there was no use in arguing about it.

"You know since Alexis is better I can move in with you sooner." I pointed out.

"You remembered that?" He asked.

"I remember everything from today." I told him.

"When Alexis is released do you want to pack? Or are you going to wait a few days?" He asked.

"I'll probably start packing before she's released. But I have to do things like changing my bank to one out there, buying some new clothes to wear in California. And my least favorite, but probably most important, getting the rest of my stuff from my moms." I explained.

"We'll figure it out. Is that all you have to do?" He asked. I nodded.

"I finished paying off the guitar from Kelly when Alexis was in the accident. And I kind of quit."

"Kind of?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah."

"So when do you want me to book the tickets?" He asked after a minute.

"A couple days. Even if Alexis isn't out of the hospital. I just want out." I admitted.

"Okay babe." He nodded and pulled into the hospital.

"Do you think they'll let us see her?" I asked as we walked into the hospital.

"We'll get to see her. Don't worry." He said and put his arm around my shoulder.

"We're here to see Alexis Glenn." I said to the lady behind the desk.

"You do realize that it's 1:23am don't you ma'am?" She asked.

"Yes. But she woke up from a coma. I'm her sister." I told her. She pursed her lips then looked at Andy.

"And who are you?"

"I'm her brother in law. Married to her sister." He said.

"I don't see a ring." She said skeptically.

"He's in a popular band. Fans can't know, they could get crazy." I lied. She pursed her lips.

"Fine. Go see her. But if she is asleep then you leave." She told us then had us sign a paper.

"She was annoying." I muttered when we were out of sight. Andy just laughed.

"I've never actually met your sister. She was kind of out of it that night after warped." He said.

"Besides her getting high all the time she's on medication for bipolar, anxiety, and some other thing so she can somewhat control herself. Even though all it does is make her numb and she tunes out the outside world." I explained. "I'm supposed to be on meds too. But each time they tried I said no. I threw a fit one time when they tried to force them on me. Then the court ordered me into therapy. I sat there and said nothing for 8 sessions before they gave up."

"Why don't you take the meds?" He asked.

"I didn't want them to change how I thought. Or change me. I knew that if I took them then I wouldn't be myself." I sighed. "So I decided to just deal with my mental problems myself, we both know how that turned out." I laughed dryly, looking at my arms. Andy didn't say anything and kissed me.

"I love you." He said quietly.

"I know." I smiled before going into Alexis's room.

"She's sleeping. The nurse said to leave if she was sleeping." Andy reminded me. I just shook my head.

"I don't do what bitchy nurses tell me." I said before I took my hand and flicked Alexis on the side of the head until she woke up.

"Jesus Christ. What do you want?" She said annoyed.

"Nice to see you're alive." I smiled.

"Oh it's you." She said closing her eyes again.

"And Andy." I told her

"Who's Andy?" She asked.

"You really were out of it that night." I murmured. "Andy is my boyfriend." I said as he sat down and pulled me into his lap.

"Why does he look familiar?" She yawned.

"You met him once." I sighed. "And he's in one of those bands I like."

"Which one?" She asked him.

"Black Veil Brides." He told her.

"You're Andy Biersack?" She asked. He nodded. "Who would have thought. My little sister dating a celebrity. I remember when I was trying to get you to date my friends younger brother."

"Jack. Nice kid. And you tried to get me to date your boyfriends little brother. Which was like incest." I pointed out.

"Yeah. I was worried about you for a while." She frowned. "Can I have a cigarette?"

"I don't think you're supposed to smoke in hospitals." Andy said.

"I can't find my pack." Alexis complained.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry about that my fault." I said awkwardly. "Andy..." I smiled turning in his lap to look at him. He rolled his eyes before handing me his pack and a lighter.

"I should have never given you a cigarette." He groaned. "You really need to start buying your own."

"I don't smoke all the time. Plus this is for my sister, not me." I said and held Alexis the cigarette and lighter. "If we get caught I'll be in so much shit." I said and got up to open the window in the room.

We talked for another hour before Andy and I left.

"Do you think we could leave sooner than a couple days?" I asked suddenly. "Alexis is getting released from the hospital soon anyway. She'll be fine. I mean it's not like she's going to listen when I say to clean up her act. I can do the bank stuff over the phone. We can pack now and get a flight later today."

"We can leave whenever you want." Andy laughed.

"I still have the keys to my moms. So I can just go get that stuff now." I told him. "By the time we get there she'll either still be out, or will be sleeping with some guy."

"I'll help you get your stuff. Do you know what you need?" He asked. I nodded.

"I had all my stuff in bags anyway. I can be in and out in a minute." He smiled and nodded. I leaned over to peck his cheek. "Thank you Andy." I sang.

"No problem babe." He smirked and continued driving to my moms.

Once we were there he parked outside and we quickly went in and grabbed the bags from my room and left. Not seeing my mother, which I was grateful for.

"You don't have much stuff." Andy said.

"I never needed much. I can go shopping though." I shrugged.

"We going back to Leah's?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. That's where most of my stuff is."

The next two hours were spent by Andy and I rushing around Leah's small apartment packing up all my stuff.

"Okay you have more stuff than I thought." Andy laughed as we sat down on the couch. "I'm glad you're moving in with me." He said into my hair.

"I am too." I smiled.

We sat on the couch and talked as the sun came up. I loved how we could do that. We never had awkward moments between us. And if we did then we just kissed and it disappeared.

"Why is all of your stuff gone out of the bathroom?" Leah asked coming out of the bathroom but coming to a stop when she sees all my bags. "Going on a trip?"

"I decided to move in with Andy." I told her. "I can't stay in this town."

"You have to call and text me all the time. And deal with me when I come to visit, which will involve showing me all around LA." She said before hugging me. "It's about time you got out of here."

*Hours Later. Los Angeles, California.*

"And here we are. Home de Biersack." Andy smiled unlocking the door. I laughed and followed him inside and saw a familiar blonde sitting on the couch. "Juliet?" Andy asked in shock. "What are you doing here." She looked between Andy and I.

"I, uh, I came to get the rest of my stuff." She stuttered.

"You did that already." Andy told her wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You two are still together huh?" She asked softly.

"And plan to be for a while." Andy said.

"I'll just leave then." She said and got up off the couch. Leaving the house quickly.

"What was that about?" I asked when she was gone.

"I have no idea." Andy said staring out the door and then looked down. "Look who it is." He smiled and held up a black and white cat. "Lizzie meet Crow. Crow meet Lizzie."

"He's adorable." I laughed petting him.

"See you two already have something in common." Andy smiled. I just shook my head.

"Are you going to give me the tour?" I asked. He smirked.

"Eventually. But we're going to take a little detour into the bedroom." I rolled my eyes at his idea.

"Are we now?" I smiled. He just grabbed my hand and brought me up the stairs and into his our bedroom closing the door behind us.

Things were perfect. And they were going to stay that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
LAST CHAPTER before the epilogue, I have a sequel if you want me to post it!