Status: Hey guys! Raechel here to let you know that sadly I'll be the only writer of this story now. Hazel's just too busy, so I'll try to keep this updated at least one every week or two.

Heaven Above You

Chapter 4

Kellin’s POV

One second, the needy angel’s hands are woven intricately through my hair, pulling roughly as I devour the side of his neck and dance my fingers along his thigh, and then the next, I am alone, my cheeks burning from the intimacy Vic and I just shared. I stand erect and slide my hand up my forehead, pushing my fringe back in the process. I can’t say that I didn’t enjoy what just occurred and my hard-on would say different if I tried. Victor’s lips seemed to mold to mine, like jigsaw pieces, and our bodies seemed to move in sync. But this is just a mission. I remind myself as I will myself back to Hell. I take a shortcut to my room so that I could avoid having to speak to anyone. The encounter with Vic has left me with a rather embarrassing problem down below which I am going to have to fix. I could call one of the other demons to help me, and as much fun as that would undoubtedly be, my mind is full of Vic right now. I would probably moan his name and piss the other guy off. People can be so touchy about those things. I sigh and lay back thinking of that filthy, sexy moan that he had produced only minutes before, damn that was such a turn on. I groan and run my hand down my chest, teasing myself.

There is a knock at the door. Shit. I groan again, but this time in frustration.

“Fucks sake,” I mutter to myself. “What!” I call out, annoyance clear in my voice.

“It’s Bel! Lucifer wants to talk to you.”

“Can it wait?” I question hopefully.

“Nope!” she giggles, “so you’d better find a way of covering your boner and fast.” I hear her footsteps retreating and look around frantically for a suitable item of clothing to disguise my arousal. My old Khakis from my nineties pop faze are lying on top of the wardrobe. Perfect. I also grab an oversized T-shirt from a drawer and check myself in the mirror. I look like a white Will Smith.

I stride up to the doors of the main chamber. I have already added a baseball cap to my outfit. If I am going to look like an idiot, I am going to do it properly.

Vic’s POV

I sigh and listen to the hushed voices of Dad’s disciples who murmur about the dinner service being held at our place tonight to celebrate the welcoming of Francesca, the newest disciple. She is a perky young girl, graceful, full of love, and hardworking, all of the things Father eagerly sought for in his followers. Everyone is expected to come. I, too, will be present at the service as it is cordial that the host’s family be present; although Father seems extremely opposed to it after my recent excursion with a certain demon. Looking out through my window, I can’t help but remember the passion Kellin and I shared when we kissed.

It is as if I can still feel his lips upon mine, softly cushioning while the heat of our kiss fills the air. My eyes close at the thought and I lay back on my bed. I can practically hear his seductive voice whispering heavily strings of words that bring pleasure when they touch your ears. My thoughts are interrupted, though, by a knock upon the door.

“Vic, brother, Father wants us to be dressed and downstairs in five minutes,” Michael says softly. I grimace with my eyes still closed and reply.

“Alright,” I say emotionlessly. I hear the knob squeak as my brother turns it to open the door.

“Vic, are you still upset about what Father said?” He asks sincerely.

“What? You mean the part where he stated that I have to continue my mission being babysat by my baby brother? Of course not,” I sneer in his direction. My eyes open and I sit up immediately, my glare transfixed on him. He holds up his hands in defense.

“Look Vic, I am not too thrilled about this either, but I am also not too willing to disobey his word.”
My anger boils at the sound of his words and I scream, “Yeah, well maybe it’s about time somebody did!” I am sick of my Father picking favourites between Mike and I, and I am certainly fed up with my little brother’s constant attempts to outdo me. He has always been the star child, the one everybody compliments and praises while I am stuck as the little gay boy who did not turn out quite right.

Michael does not say a word; instead, he walks out of my room, closing the door behind him. I shut my eyes once more and decide to think about what it would be like to be Lucifer’s son. I wonder if he would appreciate my abilities. I chuckle softly to myself and open my eyes, but I find that I am no longer in Heaven. Instead, I am face to face with the Head Demon himself and Kellin flanking his right side. Confused, I look around, but can find no flaw in my surroundings to indicate that I am dreaming. I look at Kellin, who is dressed in ridiculous clothing, and I feel a smirk manifest on my lips. He notices and pouts, his bottom lip being pushed out in the most adorable way. Lucifer looks between the two of us before speaking.

“So this is the angel? Well it looks like you were right, Kellin; he is beautiful. And he certainly can’t stay away, can he?” He smiles and looks at me. My wings shake and fold inward behind me, indicating my discomfort. He just looks to Kellin and whispers in his ear. Kellin smiles as he receives what I think to be are orders.

Lucifer walks out of the room, leaving Kellin and I alone. The young demon looks at me with a smirk on his face. Though his clothes contradict his seriousness, it is that smile that captures my attention.

“Hello, Victorrrr,” he growls, rolling his r’s like before, “I see you took it upon yourself to visit me. What brings you here? Running away from Daddy?”

I feel a little faint. He walks forward, causing me to step back until I hit the wall, where Kellin cups his hand around my cheek before leaning in to lick my neck. I shudder at the touch and instinctively tilt my head back to give him more room. He grins into my neck and begins to plant soft kisses up and down until he reaches my collarbone, where he bites down before sucking the skin. I let out a whimper and my hand grabs hold of his shoulder to keep my body up. His teeth soon release the skin and his tongue glides over the spot to soothe it. He rests his forehead on mine and gazes into my eyes. I look back, totally mesmerized by this ironically godsend of a creature standing in front of me.

Not being able to resist, I push my lips into his and he quickly shoves his tongue into my mouth, where both of ours’ tango, while grabbing my hips firmly. He pulls away from the kiss and directly in my eyes again.

“What was that for, my little angel?” His voice drips with amusement. My cheeks heat up and I attempt to back up further into the wall. Kellin just chuckles and lifts my chin up with one slim finger.

“Vic,” he coos, “don’t be so shy now. You’re the one who kissed me first.” He has a point, and as the realization of my actions hits me, worry and guilt set in.

“Uh, I-I didn’t m-mean t-to do that,” I stutter out of sudden nervousness. The blush on my cheeks deepens and I forcefully nestle my chin into my collarbone. I can sense that Kellin’s smile has disappeared as his grip on my hips moves to my shoulders.

“Vic?” He asks with a tad bit of concern in his voice. This sets off a concoction of contradicting emotions: security, guilt, adoration, detestation. It’s all too much to handle. I have to get back to Heaven, fast, but how?

Wait! I willed myself here, so maybe I can will myself back! I clench my eyes, eager to be back in my room. Come on. Come on. I think to myself. Hesitantly, I open one eye to check my surroundings. Relief ripples through me at the sight of my bed, and I collapse onto it.

“Victor! Where in the Hell have you been? The reception is already twenty minutes in! You are so late and Father is going to explode on you if you don’t get your Heavenly butt out there!” I hear my brother threaten to me from my doorway.

“I’m coming,” I sigh and make my way down stairs, Michael by my side.

Kellin’s POV

When Victor disappears out of my grasp, I groan and bang my head against the wall, ignoring the pain.

“Well, that was interesting, Kellin,” Lucifer’s voice booms through the empty room. I turn around and stand erect. “You two certainly have chemistry together, seeing that you show a bit of compassion for the young boy.”

“Oh that was nothing. I was just getting him to trust me so he’ll let his guard down,” I lie easily through my teeth. Lucifer seems pleased with my answer and continues with his previous purpose of summoning me.

“Kellin, dear boy, I need to do an important job for me,” he says nonchalantly. Important? I am instantly intrigued. “What do I have to do, Boss?”

“Well, word among the Hell hounds is that God is holding a ceremony to welcome a new disciple and I want you to crash it. I am sure this won’t be a problem and you’ll also get to see Victor,” he informs me with a raised eyebrow. He is right. I would love to see my little angel again.

“I’ll do it.”