Status: Hey guys! This is my first story post here in mibba! I hope you guys like it! ^_^

Make You Feel My Love (Frank Iero and Lily Collins Fan Fic)

Prologue

This is it, I can’t believe it. Today’s the day I’m finally gonna marry the woman I’ve loved all my life. The woman who made me the happiest man alive and will continually make me happy as her husband-to-be. Not a cold feet in sight. I’m so ready for this.

I stand in front of a mirror, eagerly fixing my bow-tie. I looked at my reflection and grinned, my widest grin.

“You are one lucky bastard.”

I giggled. The happiness inside me is overflowing.

My phone beeped. It was a text from Jamia.

From: Babe

Can’t wait to see u Frankie.

I miss you already. :3

Xxo

I replied.

To: Babe

I can’t wait to see you too future Mrs. Iero

I miss you more babe. :-*

I hit send. Not more than a minute my phone beeps again.

From: Babe

I’ll be the lady in white.

I love you with all my heart Frank

Always remember that :-*

Xxo

A tear escaped my eye. Oh how much I love this woman. I replied.

To: Babe

I’ll be @ the end of the altar ;)

I love you with all my heart and

soul Jamia and don’t forget it.

Xxxxo

I press send and kept my eyes on the screen until I saw the “Message sent” notification then slid my phone back into my pocket.

***

A knock on the door woke me from my blissful daydreaming. It was Gerard.

“Aw! There’s the groom!!” He greeted cheerfully. We gave each other a short hug.

“How you holding up Frankie?”

“I’m doing very well Gee. I mean seriously, it may not look like it, but inside, I’m literally jumping up and down.” I answered showing him the jump. We started laughing.

When we stopped, Gerard sighed and patted my back.

“Wow Frank, this is it. I can’t believe you’re getting married.” He said with a sincere smile.

“I love her so much Gee, she makes me feel like I’m the luckiest man alive. “ I replied.

“I’m happy for you Frank, I really am. “

“Thanks Gee, I’ll return her the favor and make her the happiest woman alive.”

Gerard chuckled.

“ Damn right you should! Plus I wanna see at least 2 or 3 babies that look like you and Jamia in the near future. So you better start working soon!! “ He joked.

“Man, that’s a lot! We’ll see Uncle Gee…” We both started laughing and then gave each other another short hug.

Me and Gerard were about to go out when Mikey suddenly barged into the room, looking frantic with tears in his eyes.

“Mikey! What’s wrong?? “ Gerard asked instantly beside his brother

Mikey looked me straight in the eye. His eyes filled with concern and sadness.

My stomach flipped and I suddenly got a weird vibe.

“Frank.. I’m so sorry… So so sorry…” Mikey stuttered.

“What? Mikey, come on, What is it!” I asked him. “What the hell is happening??”

I suddenly felt unsteady and my knees started to wobble but I kept my stance.

“It’s Jamia….” Mikey said.

“What the hell!! Please just tell me!! What happened to her?? Is she alright?!?! What??! MIKEY PLEASE JUST SPIT IT OUT!! “ I shouted at him, shaking him violently.

“The limo she was riding got hit by a truck. They said the impact was so strong, the limo flipped. The ambulance didn’t make it on time.She didn’t make it Frank, I’m so sorry.”

I was still hung up by the last thing that Mikey said. She didn’t make it Frank…

She didn’t make it?? That’s impossible!

Nonono! She just texted me awhile ago. No! This can’t be!

We were still gonna get married, we were still gonna have kids!! We had a future all planned out. And now they tell me she’s gone?? That’s fucked up.

My knees finally gave in and hit the hardwood floor. Tears started to blur my eyes.

“I’m so sorry Frank… “Was all they could say. That wouldn’t be able to bring her back. No.

Jamia….

Jamia…..

The ache in my body was getting worse and I actually didn’t care if it killed me. Everything. Everything I’ve ever hoped for, everything I wanted in life.The only person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Gone. Nothing made sense anymore. Everything around me started to blur. And on that day, a part of me died, And there was nothing that could bring it back to life. Ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think guys! :)