Status: Hey guys! This is my first story post here in mibba! I hope you guys like it! ^_^

Make You Feel My Love (Frank Iero and Lily Collins Fan Fic)

Aftermath

FRANK'S POV

I was rudely awakened by constant poking.

"What?!?!" I snapped at the person who kept on poking the shit out of me.

It took a minute for my eyes to adjust before I realized where I was.

"Hey man, I'm sorry to wake you up from your "precious slumber" but we're closing up the bar. You might wanna continue your moping somewhere else. So scoot skedaddle.” the bartender said mockingly. I glared at him.

“Beer, isn’t that good anyway…” I mumbled and stood up. I felt a pang of dizziness that made me hold on to some chairs for support as I headed for the door.

Shit, still drunk. When I was suppose to walk away, the bartender spoke.

“Beer ain’t that good my ass!” He started laughing. Fucking asshole.

I sent my middle finger to his direction then started to drag myself home crashing to anything that’s in my way.

***

I stood in front of the door and fumbled for my keys. I searched each of my pockets only to find my phone and a hundred dollar bill. I suddenly remembered that I didn’t bring any keys before I left awhile ago. That’s just shit, Frank. I banged my head repeatedly to the door.

I can’t even get inside my own house….

The dizziness I felt turned into a mind-blowing headache. I suddenly felt the need to throw up. Fuck. I ran straight to the garbage can but wasn’t able to open it fast enough. I started to vomit, hating the burning sensation I felt in my throat. As soon as I was sure that I wasn’t going to puke anymore, I started to walk but then realized that it was a wrong move. I started feeling woozy that I couldn’t even carry my own weight. Next thing I know, I was falling into the pool of my own vomit hitting the garbage can in the process. I didn’t have the strength to stand up anymore.

I looked up at the sky and a particular star caught my eye. It was brighter than the other stars, shinning off its beauty.

Jamia…

I reached up to the star trying to grab hold of it. I didn’t care if I looked pathetic.

“Jamia, baby, please… take me with you..” I said hoarsely. Hot tears started to fill my eyes as I pictured the face of the only woman I loved my whole life.

I felt so hollow inside. Drinking made the pain go away, even just for a little while. Unfortunately tonight, it didn’t. My vision started to blur. The last thing I remember seeing was the star the stood out from the rest. Thinking, that maybe, it was Jamia.

“I’m sorry…” I said barely a whisper. Then everything went black.