Status: Hey guys! This is my first story post here in mibba! I hope you guys like it! ^_^

Make You Feel My Love (Frank Iero and Lily Collins Fan Fic)

Hangover Perks

FRANK’S POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar house; slowly acknowledging the mean-ass headache that surfaced as I stood up from the couch. I lost my balance as I took a step falling back to the couch.

“Shit.” I mumbled.

“Are you okay?” A voiced asked. I looked towards the kitchen and found a woman who was cautiously coming closer while holding a frying pan.

She had long brown wavy hair; pale white skin that complimented her strong hazel eyes, her perfectly shaped nose and her subtle full pink lips. She looked at me intently studying my expression.

“Hey! I said are you okay? “She asked again. I nodded.

I looked around and studied the place. I was in a living room that had a lot of boxes and a few bags that were lying near the door.

“Where am I?” I questioned her; looking straight into her eyes. She flinched but didn’t show any sign of fear. “And what happened?”

“You’re in my house; you were passed out on the street drenched in your own vomit near a trashcan.” She explained. “I couldn’t just leave you there, so I took you home.” I ran a hand through my hair; still aware of my hangover.

“Oh, uhm, thanks.” I gave her a wry smile. She finally relaxed and went to the kitchen. She came back holding a mug and a plate of toast.

“Here, eat this.” She placed the mug and the plate in front of me and took a sit on the chair beside the couch. “Oh, I almost forgot!” She stood up again and went to a room. She went back carrying something blue that was neatly folded and handed it to me.

“Wear this.”

I looked down on my shirt that already had a map that formed from my dried-up vomit.

“Thanks.” I said as I felt my cheeks heat up from sheer embarrassment.

I took my shirt and changed.

“You know for a small guy like you, you’re pretty heavy.” She said. “Anyways, you should eat. You were so pale last night, I thought you were dead.” She stood up from her seat.

“Wait!” I spoke.

She looked at me with a questioned expression.

“Thank you for taking care of me last night.” I said.” For taking me in even though I’m a total stranger to you, I really do appreciate it.” I looked down. Memories of last night start to flood my thoughts; tears started to fall from my eyes.

I let go of her wrist and in an instant, her arms were wrapped around me.

“Shh, it’s okay. Everything’s going to be okay.” She cooed as I continuously cried in her arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for taking so long to update! I will continue this story no matter what! :) Hope you like this filler chapter! ^^