Status: Hey guys! This is my first story post here in mibba! I hope you guys like it! ^_^

Make You Feel My Love (Frank Iero and Lily Collins Fan Fic)

Leaving so soon

Blaise’s POV

At that moment, the only thing that felt right was to hug him; to let him know that there is someone he can lean on. Even, if that someone is a total stranger. He slowly moved away from my hug; keeping his head down. He wiped the remaining tears from his eyes then sighed. Then it was awkward silence.

“Frank.” He then spoke; finally breaking the ice.

“Excuse me?” I asked a bit confused.

“My name is Frank.” He introduced himself

I looked at him. He has a habit of looking down. It was starting to annoy me.

“I’m Blaise Hartman.” I said also introducing myself. He still kept his head down. I couldn’t stand it anymore so; I placed my hand on his chin, lifted it so that he was looking me straight in the eye. “Listen to me Frank, life is not down there, it’s up here. Besides, if you keep your head down, I won’t be able to see that handsome face of yours!” I explained to him and showed him my biggest grin. He looked at me with a blank expression. I expected him to stifle a laugh or giggle or maybe just a smile but instead, he shoved my hand away from his chin; he stood up and took his dirty shirt.

“I have to go.” He spoke. This time, he wasn’t looking down. He was looking me straight in the eye; a look that didn’t show any signs of anger but in fact sadness. He didn’t have to point out anything for me to be able to understand what he was feeling at that moment. Because that look he gave me was a look I was familiar with all my life and was determined to not see again in anyone. He headed for the door and slammed it shut as he left.

I sat there replaying everything that just happened. He needs help, it was so obvious. He needs someone to talk to about whatever he’s going through right now. I could help him, but how? I don’t know anything about him except his name. I sighed.

“If I was meant to see you again Frank, I would do my best to help you out. “ I said to myself and smiled. I was taught to keep a positive outlook in life, no matter what happens. I stood up and started to clean and unpacked. But in the very back of my mind, two bright hazel eyes stared back at me, constantly asking for help.

Frank’s POV

The moment I stepped out of the house, I ran as fast as I could. I didn’t know why or where the hell I was going. My head was still aching but I tried to ignore it. I just wanted to run away from her. She made me feel weak. Anger started to stir up inside me. I never cried in front of anyone. That was the first time since her death that I ever broke down in front of anybody. Not even in front of the guys. Not even in front of everyone at her wake. All my emotions were curled up in a ball and just couldn’t find release, until now. Why now? Why in front her?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! What do you guys think? Tell me what you think! :) So I could get new ideas!