Best Song Ever

What Makes You Beautiful

My name is Kat and this is me telling you my story.
First I want to tell you a little bit about myself.
I am 18
5"5'
Brown hair and brown eyes
A little on the curvy side
Small town country girl from Texas

Never thought I would have the heart of Harry Styles, that's for sure.

But wait, I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's rewind a little more than a few months back to where it all began.

:November of 2012:

"KAT!!!!" I heard my best friend, Allison, call out to me from the other side of our apartment.

"WHAT?!", I yell back at her. "ARE YOU ALMOST READY YET?", is her response. "YES, GIVE ME FIVE MORE MINUTES"

It is currently 7:30 p.m on November 21st, the date of my 18th birthday. Allison is taking out to dinner and then to go dancing at my first club. I have been in my bathroom for the better part of an hour getting ready. So I can understand why she is a little impatient.

I walk out of my bathroom into my room to put on my heels and to grab my bag and spritz a little perfume on.

We walk outside to her truck and immediately start playing One Direction. Who is our all time favorite band. We are riding along, singing and dancing to their music until we get to dinner.

We eat and pay and leave.

We pull up and park outside the club and see that it is PACKED!! Which was weird considering it's never really that busy.

We wait in line and flash our ID's when we get to the door. We shove our way through people to get to the dance floor where we automatically start swinging our hips to the beat of the music.

We continue dancing and a good 5 or 6 songs in, I feel someone grab onto my hips and start swaying with me to the beat of the song playing over the speakers. The song ends and I turn around to thank the mystery guy for the dance but when i see him I stop in my tracks and my eyes get really wide.

"Hello love, my name is.................."
♠ ♠ ♠
Who was Kat dancing with? I know it's obvious but please be nice. I am just starting out again. Thank you!