Status: This is my first Jalex fanfiction so comments would be lovely :)

Sing Me to Sleep

Chapter one

Alex's p.o.v

I'm stood getting my book out of ny locker when Lisa bounces over smiling broadly pink lips and white teeth shining.
"Hey baby" she says kissing me on the cheek.
Closing my locker door I ask "You coming for lunch?"
"No, sorry I have dance."
"Okay don't break your leg will you"
"I won't Jesus you worry too much I swear your like the worries woman in this relationship"
"Nah, your too small to be the man and" I push her back against the sickly green lockers "about as tuff as a kitten"
She lets out a short tinkling laugh "even kittens have their claws."
Playfully trying to scratch my face with her small hands topped with long pink nails but I trap the in my own
"But your too sweet to use them. Go have fun at dance I'll see you after" kissing her gently
"I will. Love you"
"Love you too"
I watch her as she walks away long brown hair tied on top of her head in a ponytail swaying side to side.

I'm sat at a scarred plastic topped lunch table scribbling away in my lyric book. I'm concentrating so hard I don't notice someone's stood next to the empty chair across from me until they give a small awkward cough, I quickly look up. Stood there is a tall lanky boy around my age with spiked up black and blonde hair. He had a small stud in his right ear and behind the geeky black framed glasses are his eyes that are a such a beautiful chocolate brown that pulls you in. His pale purple shirt has BONER written across it in black letters. When I read this I smiled slightly. His long thin legs are encased in extremely tight black skinny jeans.

He coughed again "erm.. sorry to bother you.. I was just wondering if I could sit here?" He spoke with a strong American accent
"Sure it's fine" I say smiling. I move my school books off that side of the table and put them back into my bag.I wasn't going to get any studying done with this boy Sat across the table from me.
"I'm Jack by the way Jack Barakat" he said holding his hand out giving me a wide smile.
"Hi Jack I'm Alex Gaskarth" I say leaning over the table slightly so shake his hand smiling back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's not very good but I hope if you've read it you enjoyed it :) comment your opinion please :):) x