Status: This is my first Jalex fanfiction so comments would be lovely :)

Sing Me to Sleep

chapter 4

Jack's p.o.v

When school finally lets out I run home. When I get inside I drop my bag,hoodie ans kick of my shoes in the little hallway I lean in to say to my mum then taking the stairs two at a time I fling the door to my room open and played face down onto of my bad is Matt. He must have come to surprise me then drifted off.

I walk over to him and whisper "wake up sleepy head" he sits up his blonde hair a mess he has a massive smile spread across his face grappling me around the waist he kisses me on the lips but I don't feel the spark I used to but I brush it off.
"Well hello. How was your day then?" He asks
"It was fine. Nobody was mean or anything" i sit crossed legged on my bed so I was facing him.
"We got invited to a party on Saturday. A pool party"
Matt's raises his eyebrows slightly "by who?"
"This guy I met called Alex"
He eyebrows shot up a little higher "oh Alex huh?"
"Yes Alex... well more precisely Alex's girlfriend" I put emphasis on the last word and Matt relaxes again.
"That's cool. We going then?"
"If you want to it sounds like fun"
He grins at me "I know something else that's fun" he says winking at me successively.

Alex's p.o.v

When I arrived at school Friday morning I saw Jack leant against the wall waving at me smiling I wave back and head over.
"Hey Jack"
"Hey Alex I was wandering what the address is for that part tomorrow?"
" cool your coming!let me just find something to write out down on" I was about to start the search for a scrap of paper not covered in lyrics but Jack just holds out his hand for me to write on.
I write Nicky's address down shaking slightly.
"There. Can't wait to see you and Matt there"
He smiles brightly "Matt can't wait to meet you"
"Cool" was all I could say because I couldn't think of one person I want to meet less.
The bell went off and we headed off in separate directions.

Jack's p.o.v

At lunch I head of to the canteen to look for Alex but he's nit there yet so I sit at the same table we had been Sat at the day before. Ten minutes later Alex walks in shoulders slouched eyes red and looking kind of defeated. He sits down heavily oppersite me.
"Hey what's up?"
"Lisa and I have been arguing again"he said with a sigh running a hand through his already messy hair.
"That happen a lot?" I ask concerned
"Yeah we've been arguing a lot more lately it seems like that's all we ever really do."
"Oh. Where's Lisa now?"
"Off in a mood some where"
"Well at least theres that party tomorrow to take your mind off things"
"Yeah" the bell went of and Alex groaned "oh fuck. Science"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that the chapters are all short I have to type them up of a tablet. Hope you enjoyed this leave a comment :D