Burning You Down

It all started like a normal Halloween...

Kellin is a seventeen-year-old boy, who has a crush on his best friend Walter, but he would never admit that, because he's afraid he might ruin their friendship. Every Halloween they have a small party together, it's like a tradition of theirs - they watch horror movies, eat sweets and wear silly costumes. However, on this Halloween, they decide to do something different...

They decide to summon a demon. But that's okay, none of them believes in magic, it's just for fun... but is it?

No. The spell is real, it works, and shit goes down real quick... Next thing Kellin knows is that his friend Walt isn't Walt anymore. Now he's possessed by a lazy, sarcastic demon named Victor, who's been waiting to go back to Earth for a long, maybe a bit too long time.

Does a demon, who's been in this world for five thousand years still have a lot to learn from a normal human teenage boy? And does it have something to teach Kellin too?

And what happens when things go out of control and Kellin catches himself starting to fall in love with the wrong person... or should I say, the wrong creature?

Sometimes they say this should feel something like fire
'Til it burns you and you can't,
No, you can't remain the same...