We're Young and in Love

I Beg For Attention.

I Beg For Attention.

Josh's P.O.V

Hannah woke four times in the middle of the night, refusing to settle. I did everything I could possibly think of, I fed her, changed her, checked her temperature, cuddled her but nothing seemed to work. Whenever I thought she was settled I’d put her back down in her cot for the night, but only to have her wake up crying again an hour later, it literally was never ending.

Oli seemed to be fast asleep, lying on his stomach with his hands tucked under his pillow, he groaned a few times but didn’t budge, he did offer to see to Hannah the first two times she started crying but I told him to leave me to it, which I kind of now regret…
He held her all day at mums and I wanted to have her all to myself and enjoy the attention but to be honest, I was too fucking knackered to even enjoy it and no matter what I’d seemed to do, Hannah just wouldn’t stop crying. The sounds of her cries were too heartbreaking to leave her in her cot, so I continued rocking her in my arms.
She was still getting used to me and Oli, so I was trying my best to be patient for her sake, it wasn’t her fault she was scared, everything was unknown to her and she must have felt confused and upset to her surroundings. She needed to know that Oli and I were her parents now and everything was safe and secure, she needed to know this is her home now and I wasn’t going anywhere.

She seemed to be quieting down abit, so I lazily climb back into bed and place her down between me and Oli. She whimpers a little at the unfamiliar space and I try my best to calm her.

“Shh little one.” I coo, not wanting either of us to wake Oli.
“It’s okay baby, I promise your safe with your daddy’s here, go to sleep for me.” I say, kissing her gentle on her forehead.
She finally stops whimpering and I snuggle my face into her shoulder to let her know I’m right here beside her if she gets scared. The second I do that, my eyes instantly fall shut.

I wake up at 8:12AM to find myself alone in bed, my body still dying from exhaustion but I do my best to fight against it. I turn and lift my head lazily to see if Hannah is in the fold up cot beside the bed, but see that she isn’t and I feel my heart begin to race with fear. I fling myself up from the bed, ignoring the light headiness from getting up too fast and search the room. I soon realise that Oli isn’t in the room either and I instantly relax, assuming he’s taken Hannah downstairs and left me to sleep.

I stretch out my tired limbs and after much struggle, I force myself out of bed, throw on my pyjama bottoms and make my way downstairs to find my family.
I walk into the kitchen living room area and find my husband sat crossed legged on the sofa wearing his boxers and a vest, feeding our daughter her bottle, who were also still in her nightwear. The TV was on but he wasn’t taking any notice of it, Oskar was curled up beside Oli as always, his little head shooting up as he hears me enter the room.
I stumble my way towards them and literally drop down onto the sofa, curling up into Oli’s side and burying my face into his shoulder.
“Go back to bed love, you look exhausted.”
I didn’t say anything; I felt too tired to say anything.
After a couple of minutes I let out a long tired sigh before turning my head and looking down at Hannah in Oli’s lap.
I see her looking up at me and I smile gently back at her, god knows how she’s still awake.
“She just wouldn’t settle last night.” I mumbled.
“I know.”
“We need to get her into a routine.” I say whilst yawning, feeling morning tears prick the corners of my eyes.
“Babe, go back to bed. I’ll be fine with Hannah.”
I shake me head, feeling reluctant to leave them.
“Josh seriously, don’t tire yourself out.”
As much as I wanted to stay cuddled up on the sofa with both of them, my body felt like it was going to pass out from exhaustion, so I eventually give in.
“You sure?” I say, lifting up my head to meet Oli’s gaze.
“Yes, now go get some sleep.” He kisses my forehead softly before I get up from the sofa and make my way back upstairs.

When I wake up again at it was early afternoon, I still felt exhausted but I didn’t want to waste the whole day in bed. I knew I should be up bonding with my daughter and making a mends with my husband from the events of what happened yesterday at the baby shower. I sigh into my pillow and run my fingers through my hair, I wasn’t expecting Oli to react the way he did when he found out Vic came with me to pick Hannah up from the adoption agency. I mean, he really didn’t want to know our child, he shut me out and basically said he didn’t want to be apart of any of it, what was I suppose to do? I was all alone and practically in tears the entire journey to the agency and he knows damn well when things get bad I turn to Vic, He’s my best friend after all and he’s been there for me for the last eight years, did he really think this situation was any different? I knew Oli and Vic weren’t the best of friends, I could tell that there was still a lot of unspoken history between them but they agreed to get along for my sake and I didn’t push them into telling me about what happened either, and so the last five years have been okay between us all. But now all of a sudden Oli has turned really over protected of Hannah and paranoid about Vic again, when there’s really no need for it. Vic is my friend and he only means well to me and Hannah nothing else, I hope Oli soon see’s that, the last thing we need is more drama.

I climb out of bed, in search to look for my husband and apologies for yesterday. When I reach the top of the stairs I stop, hearing a little whimper coming from down the hall indicating they were in Hannah’s room.

I push open the door as quietly as I can and see Oli pacing around the room, gently rocking a sleepy Hannah in his arms. My heart instantly melts at the sight, no words can describe how much I love seeing Oli with her, he was perfect. Even though he probably still doesn’t believe it, I know he’s going to be the perfect father to Hannah, I know he will want to do the best he can for his little girl knowing he would have done anything for his parents to do the same with him many years ago.
Watching them from the door, I soon come to realise Oli’s behaviour yesterday was truly innocent. He just wants to be a good dad that’s all, he doesn’t want Hannah growing up believing he didn’t care and I guess allowing Vic to be there at the agency instead of Oli was a real slap in the face to him. Man, I really did owe him a big apology.

“Babe?” I finally say, still standing in the door way.
“Shh, she’s nearly asleep.” He whispers.
I send him a warm smile, and walk over to him.
I wrap my arms around Oli and link my fingers together and rest my hands on his hip, as I place a kiss on his cheek.
“You’re doing great babe.” I whisper in encouragement.
“You think so?”
“You’re perfect.”
A big smile appears on his lips and I can’t help but smile as well, before turning my gaze away from him and looking down to admire our baby girl who was now asleep in Oli’s arms.
“I’m going to jump in the shower real quick.”
“Okay.” He turns his head and places a kiss on my lips before I leave them to head to the bathroom.

Once in the shower, I instantly relax when I feel the hot water run down my tired body. Man, this is exactly what I needed, don’t get me wrong, I’m loving family life and even though its only been three days, it felt nice to finally escape everything and relax.
So lost in my thoughts, I jump out of my skin when I feel a pair of hands grab hold of my hips and an obvious semi erection pushed up against my backside.
I quickly turn my head, checking to see who was behind me but of course it was Oli, who else would it be?

“Oli what are you doing?”
“I’m joining my husband for a shower, problem?” he says, raising an eyebrow.
His dark brown eyes were filled with lust; he was biting down on his bottom lip trying to hide his kinky smile from me, but it only made my heart beat increase and my breathing hitch up.
“N-no.” I stutter.
“I thought not.” He breathes into my neck, sending a shiver down my spine.
He then starts kissing and sucking on my neck, no doubt in the process of leaving hickeys on my pale coloured skin. I breathe heavily at the pleasure; he hasn’t done this in awhile…
I close my eyes as I relax into his hold, allowing him to do whatever he wanted to my neck. God knows what’s brought this on, but fuck, I’ve missed this. Before I loose myself completely in the moment and things go any further, the thought of Hannah sprung to my mind, making me instantly open my eyes and turn to my husband.

“Oli wait, where’s Hannah?”
“She’s asleep in her cot.” He mumbles into my neck, refusing to leave my skin as the hot water continued to pour down from above us.
“You mean, she’s alone?” I pull out of his hold and turn around to get his full attention, feeling myself get all panicky.
“She’s fine Josh, she’s fast asleep.” He steps towards me obviously wanting to carry on but I pushed him away. Our little girl was left on her own in her room, she could be crying for me, she could be scared and neither of us would be there to comfort her. No, I had to see if she was okay.
“No, I need to check on her.”
“Love, I literally just put her down.”
I pushed back the glass door of the shower and stepped out of the bath tub, not listening to a word of what came out of Oli’s mouth, I needed to get to my little girl.

“Josh what are you doing?”
I grab a towel, quickly wrapping it around my waist before running to Hannah’s room. I head straight to her cot and sigh in relief when I find my beautiful baby girl sound asleep, just like Oli had said.
I stroke her cheek gently with the back of my finger, and smile at her, feeling the anxiety disappear from my body. I pull away, not wanting to give her a cold from the water dripping from my wet hair into her cot.
I had no idea what came over me just then.

“What did I do wrong?”
I was so lost in thought I didn’t even hear Oli appear by the door. He was standing in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist, just like myself and he wore the most painful look I have had ever seen and I instantly regret panicking over nothing.
“Nothing, Oli.” I whisper, not wanting to disturb Hannah.
“Why did you panic? Shouldn’t I have left her?” he chokes, ducking his head so I couldn’t see his face.
“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have panicked and worried you like that.”
“She was asleep, I thought she would be okay on her own...”
I walk towards him heading out of the room, quietly closing Hannah’s door so we could continue the conversation outside without waking her up.
“And she is okay.”
“You didn’t believe me.” he sobs, biting his lip.
“Its not that I didn’t believe you baby, I don’t know, I just had to check on her.”
“Does it make me a bad dad for leaving her alone?”
“No.” I frown, but the look on his face saddens more and guilt just floods through me.
“No Oli of course it doesn’t, you’re a great dad!”
Fuck what have I done?! This is the last thing I wanted him to feel like, I don’t want him questioning himself about this. I wrap my arms around his neck and move my face close to his so our noses were touching. He looks down to the floor but doesn’t respond to my actions. I knew he was beating himself up about this now and I just had to something to prevent that.
“How about we head back into the shower and finish where we left off?” I say, raising an eyebrow and wearing my best kinky smile in hopes to change his mood. Okay, maybe seducing him wasn’t the best idea right now, but I really didn’t want him to be upset about this.
His eyes met mine and unfortunately for me, he doesn’t react the way I wanted him to. He untangles my hands around his neck and steps back away from me.

“I’d rather not, you kinda killed the mood.”
“Babe, come on, I’m sorry.”
He shakes his head at me.
“One of us better be here incase she wakes up.”
He says walking away from me; heading to our room where he closes’s our bedroom door behind him, shutting me out, a sign that he didn’t want me to bother him right now.
Fuck, I really put my foot in that one.
I didn’t mean to panic, I just did. I just hate the thought of Hannah being left alone and even though I knew she would be okay, I just had to double check. It was a father’s instinct, nothing on Oli’s behalf, but now he thinks he’s a bad father by leaving her on her own to sleep, when infact he actually did the right thing. Mum gave me a massive lecture before Hannah lived with us, on how we shouldn’t let the baby control our lives, like, picking it up whenever it cries or letting it always sleep in our bed instead of their own or not being afraid to be as loud as you want around the house in fear of waking the baby, she said let the baby live around our lifestyle not the other way round. And so far all that advice has gone straight out the window and I’ve literally done everything she’s told me not to…
I could see myself becoming one of those annoying clingy parents, I just couldn’t help myself though, Hannah meant the world to me and I just wanted her to feel safe and loved.
And in result of that, Oli probably hates me right now as well as hating himself, fuck it took me so long to make him realise he’s doing really great and I go and mess it up. Nice going Josh.

~~~~

After my shower I got dressed and headed downstairs to the kitchen, I searched the room but Hannah is nowhere in sight, so I assumed she’s still asleep, Oli was stood at his usual spot by the breakfast bar drinking some orange juice, pretending not to have heard me enter the room.
I needed to make a mends, I felt like everything what’s happened the last three days have been shit because of me, all of this was my fault and I had to fix it. This environment wasn’t good for Hannah, she needed both her parents being supportive and civil to each other.

I walk up behind Oli and wrap my arms around his waist.
“Babe, I’m so sorry.” I mumble into his ear.
“Whatever Josh.” He tried to pull my hands away from his waist but I only tighten them.
“No seriously, I really am sorry. I shouldn’t have panicked, you did the right thing, I was just being an annoying clingy parent.”
“I wouldn’t have left her if I knew she wouldn’t be okay.”
“I know baby, I know.”
“Don’t you trust me with her?”
I lift my head up from his shoulder in shock, what the fuck?
“What? Oli don’t be so ridiculous, of course I do, you’re her dad.”
He says nothing but drag a hand down his face and sighs.
“I know the last couple of days have been tough, and I’m so sorry, I really am. Can we please just let this go and start again?”
He doesn’t respond, I knew he was debating about it in his head though, but the last thing we need is to drag out a fight.
“Please baby?” I plead.
“Fine.”
He groans, dropping his hand from his face and placing his hand on top of mine which were resting on his stomach.
I couldn’t help but smile softly to myself, I knew he would forgive me, he always does.
“I love you.” I say, turning my face into the crook of his neck and begin leaving a trail of kisses on his neck.

I hear his breathing increase and a moan escape from his lips which causes me to smile against his skin.
It’s been well over two weeks since the last time we did anything sexually, we’ve both been under a lot of pressure and stressed or we’ve been avoiding each other, so the sexual frustrations have built up and were dying for a release. I defiantly needed to have him right here and now.
My hands leave his stomach and wonder down to the top of his jeans where I start to unbutton and unzip his jeans.
“Josh, what are you doing?” He gasps.
“I need you baby.”
Without hesitation he groans and falls back against my chest allowing me to have full access to his neck as well as allowing my hand to crawl down into his boxers and begin stroking his throbbing member.
He places his hand at the back of my head pulling me away from his neck and bringing me to his lips, which we then begin heavily making out.
It got to the point where my skinny jeans were far too tight and uncomfortable against my rock hard dick which was crying out for attention and wanted to just get inside my insanely hot husband already.

Without wasting any more time, I push Oli forwards into the kitchen counter and pull down his jeans and boxers half way down his thighs. I pull my dick out over the waist band of my boxers, leaving my jeans hang loosely on my hips, button and zipper already open. I push my dick up hard against his arse and I hear him gasp loudly.
“You ready for me baby?”
“Uh huh.” He nods, slightly unable to talk.
“Open your mouth for me.” I whisper into his ear as I place two fingers into his mouth indicating for him to suck on them and cover them in his saliva. I was far too horny to stop what we were doing to go upstairs to get what we needed, so instead we had to improvise.

Once I was happy enough with the amount of saliva on my fingers, I seductively pull them out of Oli’s mouth and cover my dick with the warm wetness.
When I was ready, I grab a handful of Oli’s hair and pull back his head, while my other hand grab hold of his right hip and without much warning I push myself into him, sending Oli fly forwards into the breakfast bar screaming.
“Fuck, you’re so tense.” I groan.
“I-I know.”
“Relax for me babe.” I say, pulling out of him slowly before pushing into him further the second time. He was so tight around me, which was making it a little difficult to find a rhythm.
“I’m trying Josh.” Oli groans, sounding a little frustrated at himself, its not usually a challenge for him to take me without lube, but I guess all the stressed piled on top didn’t help either.
“Let me make you feel better baby, I’ll make the stress go away.”
I reached down in front of him and begin softly stroking his dick and almost straight away, I feel him relax around me.

He groans loudly at the pleasure, his body slumped down over the breakfast bar, his forearms trying to hold him up the best they can.
Feeling satisfied he’s relaxed enough, I bring both my hands back to his hips and thrust hard into him. Where he constantly moans and cries out my name only making me fuck him harder, his body pounding into the breakfast bar which will probably leave bruises on his hips later on. Oli had knocked over most of whatever was in front of him on the kitchen service, trying to find a grip on to something to keep him together, I could feel his trembling body falling apart in front of me. I hadn't realize how stressed we both were, just simply being inside of him had made everything feel so much better already and it wasn't even over yet. I didn't want it to be over, we need this so bad, we've been going at each other throats for weeks and now it was time to let it all out and enjoy the release.
It isn’t long until I feel that familiar feeling stirring around in my stomach and I knew I was getting close.
I yank his head up by his hair and reach for his dick as I begin to toss him off harshly.
“You going to cum for me babe?”
“Y-yes!” he whimpers, seeing him grab hold the sides of the breakfast bar so tight, his finger tips had turned white.
And that was enough to send me over the edge, cumming endlessly inside him, Oli following literally seconds after me.

Exhausted and stratified, I feel Oli’s knees give out from under me but I tighten my hold around his waist to save him from falling to the floor. The room was filled with the sounds of our heavy breathing, both of us slumped forwards on the breakfast bar too tired and weak to move from our positions just yet. Now that was defiantly the best fuck we’ve had in a very long time and man did that show. Make up sex was always the best but it hadn't been that good in a while.
I finally managed to pull us both away from the kitchen and place us both on the sofa only a few feet away, where we both lazily cuddled into each other as we continue to catch our breath and recover from whats just happen.

“Fuck, I needed that.” I gasp, pushing my hair back.
“Me too. Why haven’t you fucked me like that before?” Oli says, snuggling closer into my chest.
“You liked it then?”
“Like, is an understatement Josh.” I burst out laughing at his comment, feeling rather smug that he enjoyed my performance. I kiss his hair as I wrap my arms around him tighter and hold him closer to me. Everything just felt so much better now, no awkwardness or tension between us, we were back to the happily couple we once were and I loved it.
“Promise no more falling out?”
“Promise.” He smiles weakly looking up at me, before kissing me kindly on the lips.

We lay on the sofa in each others arms for about twenty minutes or so, enjoying one and others company before the peace is soon broken by the cries of our daughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey lovely people, sorry that updates are slow atm, im just REALLY tired from work these days.
but anyway, this chapter is abit of a mixture, lol i havent really written much detailed smut before so forgive me if its bad!! xx