Status: Updates When I Can

A Taste For Blood

Watch As Your Darkest Fears Return To Life

The sound of glass shattering and hitting the floor in his parents room woke Vic up. He immediately heard them screaming and other things in the room falling and breaking. He walked to the door and peered out to see the open door to their room, which was covered in blood. Vic began to panic
Vic held his breathe as he heard another scream come from his parent's room, he let a few tears run down his face, he didn't know what was going open, but he could hear his parents screaming in pain.
There was another loud scream and a loud thump.
He let out his breath and waited a bit before moving, before he could get up, His door creaked open.
"Vic?" Mike whispered, "I'm gonna go see what happened."
"Mike don't---" Before Vic could finish, he left his room and walked down the hall to his parents room.
A few seconds later, he heard Mike scream at the top of his lungs. Vic got up and ran to the his door opening it slowly, to see a man's figure standing over his brother who was in a bloody heap on the ground.
"Mike!" Vic instantly covered his moth and regretted saying his brother's name. The man looked up and appeared in front of him in seconds.
He grabbed Vic by the neck and raised him off the ground so they were at eye level. "What are you gonna do to me?" Vic cried. Vic shook under the man's grip, the man inspected how he looks. He noticed that the man had bright green eyes, pale skin, short black hair, and sharp teeth.
"Nothing, Love," He hissed smirking at him, he lowered Vic back to the ground and stared at him, "You're going to remember everything that happened here tonight, except for what I looked like, but don't worry we'll meet again, love."
Vic nodded his head and the man disappeared.
Vic waited a few seconds before running to the phone downstairs.
"Hello? 911?" He choked out "My family, they're..they're dead." The operator continued to talk to Vic and tried to calm him down.
"Do you remember what the man in your house looked like?" The operator asked.
"N-no, I don't remember."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it! I'm gonna take what the vampires can and can't do from all the vampire shows I've watched (mostly Vampire Diaries tho) It's also really short but it's just the back story!
I'll try and update again soon if you guys like it!