Status: Updates When I Can

A Taste For Blood

Darling Look At The Sparks

~-~-~-~ 8 Years Later ~-~-~-~
"Vic."
"Don't ignore us."
"Vic, help us."
"Please, Vic."
"He's coming for you."
I shot up in bed trying to catch my breath, I laid back down continuing to try and calm down.
I'm a 22 year old who still hears voices of my dead family and lives with his best friends because i'm incredibly dependent on other people. So you could say my life is fucked up.
I turned on my phone to check the time, it was 11:13 a.m.
I sighed and got out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen where Jamie was making something, probably pasta.
Because that's all he can cook.
"Hey Vic, how'd you sleep?" Jamie said looking up from the pot he was standing over. "I'm making pasta."
"I heard them again." I blurted out.
Jamie sighed and walked over to me and put his hands on my shoulders, "Vic, just try and tune them out, and you're probably just imagining them too."
I nodded, "I'll try" I forced a smile.
He let go of my shoulders, and went back to making his stupid pasta. I sat down at the table so Jamie's back was to me. The table already had plates, forks cups, and orange juice on it. I poured some orange juice into a cup and took a sip.
"I know you faked a smile," Jamie said "You can't fake out a psychology major."
That's another thing, I didn't go to college like Jamie and Tony.
"Where's Tony?" I asked rubbing my eyes.
"I'm here." Tony yawned walking into the kitchen.
"How's it goin' sleepy pants?" Jamie asked pouring the water out of the pasta.
"Shut up Jamie." Tony said sinking into a chair next to me.
"Wow, rude." Jamie said putting the pasta into a bowl and putting butter on it
I giggled at Jamie's comment.
Jamie came over and placed the bowl of pasta down on the table and sat down on the other said of me.
"Are we really so broke we can't even afford pasta sauce?" Tony asked
"Yeah, but Vic will go buy some later." Jamie answered
"I will?"
"Yes you will."
Sometimes I feel like Jamie's the mom I never had, obnoxious, loud, made me go outside even though I didn't want too.
And Tony's the moody older sister that didn't get along with the mom.
"Fine." I said sulking a bit.
Well I guess I'm the angsty 12 year-old brother.
------------------------------------------------
I walked around the giant supermarket looking for some stupid tomato sauce, which was impossible to find since the store was huge.
I sighed and looked down at the ground as I walked to the back of the store, where I'm going to guess the sauce is.
I felt someone bump into my shoulder.
"Oh sorry, I didn't see you." I said looking up. My breath caught in my throat. I bumped into a guy who was only a tiny bit taller than me. He had longish black hair, beautiful green eyes, and was un-naturally pale.
He was beautiful. But he did remind me of someone I knew. But I just couldn't remember who.
I just stared at him for what seemed like forever.
"You know it's rude to stare at people." He smirked.
"Oh, uh, sorry." I said tearing my eyes away from his face.
"Vic he'll hurt you."
"Run Vic"
The voices called out, I just ignored them but I felt my breath speed up a bit.
"Hey are you okay?" The man asked putting a hand on my shoulder.
I re-gained my breath, "Yeah I'm fine."
"I'm Kellin," he said reaching his hand out. "And you are?"
"Vic." Is said shaking his hand, which triggered the voices again.
"Vic run while you still can"
"Vic we're trying to help you!"
"Vic he's going to kill you."
♠ ♠ ♠
It'll be in Vic's POV from now on! Any part of the story that is confusing at the moment like the voices and such, will be explained! I just needed to introduce the characters!