Status: Updates When I Can

A Taste For Blood

Call The Police

Kellin let go of my hand. The voices stopped "Hey are you ok?" he asked.
"Oh yeah I'm fine
"So see you around?" He smirked.
"Yeah." I said looking away from him. We then walked in opposite directions of the store.
I walked to the back where I guess the sauce is. I eventually found the sauce, I looked for whatever one looked the cheapest and was vegan cause Tony was vegan.
But one of those annoying ones who thinks their better cause they're vegan.
When I grabbed a sauce off the shelf, the voices began to fade in.
I didn't really know what they were saying but i could hear the sound of their voice.
Seconds later loud shrieks rang threw the whole store. They were coming from different areas of the store, a few behind me.
I heard loud thumping noises. I turned around to see to two people laying lifeless on the floor, a pool of blood spreading. I stood covering my mouth with my hand and looking around to see this all over the store. Not knowing what to do, I stayed still, shocked.
I felt someone grab my hand, I looked to see it was Kellin, "Come with me." He said tugging on my hand. Some more screams came from the other side of the store, so I decided it was better to just go with him. He ran out of the store extremely fast, I just sort of got pulled behind.
We ran out to the end of the parking lot. I sat down on the pavement trying to come into terms with what just accrued in the supermarket.
"Vic, I told you so"
A voice said. I shook it off and tried to calm myself down.
This was the second time this has happened to me. Escaping death.
Kellin sat down next to me, "Hey, dude, it's ok." I nodded.
I wasn't upset over the murders i was upset that I lived.
Why did all these other people die and I didn't.
I guess someone called the cops because I could hear them drive past us. Many news trucks came too.l One cop car stopped in front of us. Two cops got out and approached us. One was fat and the other was very thin.They began to ask us questions about what happened. At the end they asked us fro our names.
"Kellin Bostwick." Kellin said, the officers nodded.
"Vic Fuentes?" The fat one asked, "Same one who surv-"
"Yeah, same one." I knew what he was gonna ask, that's how everyone knew who I was.
They told us to get into the car and that they'd drive us home.
-----------------------------------------------------
Before I got out of the car, Kellin leaned over and whispered, "See you later." He winked. I smiled and got out of the car and walked to the house. Where Tony and Jamie were waiting on the stoop for me.
"Oh my god are you ok?" Jamie asked hugging me. "Did you get hurt? Did you see who did it?"
I shook my head to all of his questions.
"Who was in the car with you?" He asked.
I blushed, "Oh um, Kellin, he uh dragged me out oft he store so nothing would happen to me."
"Oooh," He said hitting my shoulder, "Do you like him?"
I blushed a gain, "Yeah."
"YAY!" Jamie said.
"So uh, did you get the sauce?" Tony asked, ruining the moment slightly.
"What the fuck do you think?" I asked him.
-------------------------------------------
Kellin's POV
------------------------------------------
I slammed the door shut walking into the house I shared with my friends.
Jesse, Justin, Jack, Gabe, and Matty were all sitting on the couch watching something on tv. They were all covered in blood. I walked over and shut the tv off. They all groaned.
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!" I screamed.
"Dude, we were hungry." Jack said
"It was just so tempting." Gabe said "They're were so many people."
"You almost killed him!" They all went wide eyed.
"He was there?" They asked.
"Yes! And you all were so stupid that you almost ruined it for me!"
"Oh, fuck, sorry." Matty rubbed the back of his neck.
"We can't help it earthier." Jesse called.
"You guys even made the news." I said pointing to the tv, "We have to get him, and leave. So just try not to do anything else stupid."
I stormed off to my room. I shut the door and threw myself on my bed sighing loudly.
Vic was important. He was the only victim I ever left alive or didn't turn.
I could have turned him, but I needed to wait.
Wait for him to hear the voices. I need him to.
It's what makes him stronger than me.
----------------------------------------
Vic's POV
---------------------------------------
It was about 2 in the morning and I was flipping threw the tv stations looking for something to watch when a news channel came on.
"...The murder in the local supermarket in the suburbs in Sand Diego has left only two live victims, Kellin Bostwick and Vic Fuentes. Many remember the murder 7 years back, where Vic Fuentes was the only survivor after the rest of his family was killed. So far there are no leads and no suspects. More on this story as it develops."
I sighed and continued to slip threw the channels.
Other channels showed the adults and sadly, children, who were killed today.
I watched as I found out all about these people.
Some where parents, children, students, doctors, lawyers, teachers, and just important people to society or other people.
Then me, I can't do anything, and I don't help other people, I don't mean as much as these people do.
I sighed and shut the tv off and walked to my room. I shut the door and laid on my bed.
Useless. That's what I am.
Useless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay in chapters! I hope this one was good!
I added Kellin's POV in so the grocery thing would make sense!