Status: Updates When I Can

A Taste For Blood

This Disease Is Getting Worse

I sat slumped over in a park bench trying to think of something to write in my notebook. I hadn't been sleeping since it had only been a few days since the supermarket fiasco and I was just trying to get away from the guilt of even living.
"Hey, do you mind if I sit here?" I turned my head to see it was Kellin.
Although I've barely talked to him, it made me feel a tiny bit of relief and a weird sense of safety around him.
"Yeah, sure." I said smiling at him, he smiled back and sat down next to me.
We sat in an awfully long awkward silence before Kellin said something, "Are you from San Diego?" His attempt to make some sort of small talk worked for me.
"Yeah, never really been any where else." I said shrugging, "You?"
"I'm form Michigan, than we moved her when I was younger than we moved away during the murder thing that happened here, cause it just wasn't safe."
I nodded, "My parents and my brother died during one of those."
Kellin's made a weird face, "I know, I mean like I don't know but I do cause it was on the ne-"
I cut him off, "Most people know." I said shrugging. I didn't know why he was so nervous.
After that we kind of just talked and it was mostly about random things.
"What's in your notebook?" He asked gesturing to the open notebook in my lap.
"Nothing." I said closing the notebook and placing both my hands over it.
Kellin made a weird face but he couldn't say anything cause some guys were calling his name.
"KELLLLIIIIIINNN! WE HAVE TO GOOOOOO!" One of them shrieked.
For some reason it triggered the voices but louder than usual. It was blocking out all other sound around me.
"Vic run away now"
"They're all murderers."
"VIC LISTEN TO US WE'RE JUST TRYING TO HELP!"
Someone grabbed my shoulder, making me flinch.
"Are you ok?" Kellin asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled forcefully.
"Ok, well, I have to go, but I'd like to talk to you again, can I have your number."
I internally screamed.
"Yeah!" He handed me his phone and I quickly put my number in.
"Cool, I'll text you later." A group of guys walked up behind him. They were all as pale as Kellin, they made weird faces at me before they all started to walk away including Kellin.
I ran a home to tell Jamie what happened because he'll freak.
".....And then he asked for my number!" I told Jamie, he was sitting next to me on the couch.
"Oh my god, Vic!!" I could always count on Jamie to act like a teenage girl with me. "This is so exciting!" I smiled at him.
"Ok ladies, calm down," Tony said sitting down on the floor with one of his textbooks. "Me and Jamie have to actually do homework for school."
"Tony, you're such a party pooper." Jamie said opening one of his textbooks
"I try." I laughed at Tony's comment, but then he told me to shut up.
"Wow rude." Jamie muttered.
I smiled and watched them study for whatever class.
It was weird knowing that I was probably never gonna do anything. I'm not gonna get a job or anything. Because I can't really do anything.
-------------------------------------------
I rolled around in bed trying to get comfortable but it was hard cause it was 90 degrees in the begging of December.
I rolled over to see the dark out line of a person standing by my bed. I rubbed my eyes then looked back there was nothing there. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling.
With the voices and the fact that I just saw something that wasn't there, was giving me proof that I was going insane. The voices started again but growing louder and ;louder each time to the point were it felt like someone was stabbing the inside of my head multiple times.
"Vic you're insane and he''l use it to his advantage"
"He'll kill you"
"And so will all his friends"
"You're in danger, Vic"
"You just need to let us help you"
"STOP IGNORING US!"
"Shut up!" I screamed grabbing my head and closing my eyes. "SHUT UP SHUT UP!" But they wouldn't stop yelling my name and the pain became more intense. I screamed, probably waking Jamie and Tony up. But honestly I don't know what else to do.
Some tears ran down my face before I was crying heuristically and screaming.
"VIC CALM DOWN"
"VIC YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO US"
"VIC"
They continued to scream I felt a pair of hand pin me down to my bed.
"Vic calm down please." I could tell it was Jamie but I could barely hear him over everything else.
"Please just calm down."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was a boring update that took me two weeks to put up and that this one is kinda rushed BUT I WILL UPDATE SOON I PROMISE!
(Oh and i'm seeing sleeping with sirens in less than a month and I'm so pumped)