Status: Updates When I Can

A Taste For Blood

Always Hoping To See You Around

All of sudden the voices stopped and tried to catch my breath.
"Vic? Was that all from the..." Jamie didn't finish since I waved my hand signaling him to stop talking. "Can we talk about this in the morning? Or when you get back from your classes?" I panted. I was shaking and my clothes were sticking to my body due to the fact that I was sweating so much.
Tony and Jamie nodded and left my room. As soon as they shut my door I let out a sigh and looked where I had seen the figure."It was nothing, there was nothing there." I said trying to reassure myself sanity.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I woke up I rolled over checking my phone.
2:09 p.m. and 3 messages.
I sighed in relief that it was 2 because Jamie and Tony have classes till 6 today. I slid my phone open to check the texts.
2 of them were from Jamie
Hime Time: Vic when you get your lazy ass out of bed, could you go to the store and get some cheap food? I left $15 on the table
Hime Time: Oh and when you're there, try not be part of another mass murder :)
And the other one was from Kellin. I stared at it in awe. I didn't think he was actually going to text me.
Kellin: Hey do you wanna get dinner sometime? I'll pay ;)
I ignored the ';)' at the end. But I smiled at the text for a but before writing a response that didn't make me look the idiot that I am.
Me: Yeah sure! What time and day though?
I hit send I relaised that that text made look an idiot.
"God dammit Vic" I mumbled to myself. I put my phone down and changed into new clothes. When I had finales changing that u had a text from Kellin.
Kellin: Whatever's good for you I'm free most of time anyways lol
I smiled again at the text and quickly typed a response that wasn't as dorky.
Me: How about Friday at like 7?
A few seconds later my phone vibrated in my hands.
Kellin: Good, it's a date <3
I squealed a tiny bit before I texted Jamie
Me: 2 things-1) I will get your so damn food calm down and 2)I'm going on a date with kellin!!!!!
I hit send then put my phone in my back pocket and walked to the kitchen to grab the money Jaime had left me. $20, I could find something to buy.
Guessing the store closest to the house was closed I figured I would walk to the other one that was down a few roads. Which was like 20 minutes.
As I made my way down the street I noticed how everyone had started to put their Christmas decorations up. I hated Christmas with a passion. It may have been because I never had very good ones when my family was alive but I just hated the holiday itself too. Like who decided that this holiday meant spending thousands of dollars and cheap merchandise. Because nothing shows holiday spirit like going bankrupt.It's worse that I live with Jaime and Tony because the week before Christmas is when they bring out the decorations and all of sudden have Christmas spirit.
I must have been thinking to much about my hatred for Christmas not notice I bumped into someone. I had bumped into them causing only me to fall over. I looked up to see a guy with ginger hair and lots of tattoos standing over me.
"I'm sorry, dude." The guy said in a slightly feminine way, he extended his hand to help me up and I took it. "Uh, thanks Man." I said awkwardly.
"No problem...wait you're Vic Fuentes right?" He asked. God is this how everyone's going to remember me as? Vic Fuentes- the survivor. "My friend is Kellin and he said he's friends with you!"
"Uh yeah." So now we're friends? Oh well, I'm not gonna resit it.
"Oh shit, I have to go, see ya later man, oh also I'm Matty" he said before I bolted down the street.
Kellin's friends are fucking weird.
I continued walking to the store. I had actually never been to this store and let me just say this- it's shady as fuck.
Some of the windows were boarded up with damaged and old scaffolding surrounded the dirty tan colored building. There were people walking in and out of the store with carts that were filled up with food.
I sighed and walked into the store, it wasn't that bad on the inside. I mean it looked really old and smelt like rotting paint and fruit. I grabbed a basket and looked around the store for something that we could afford.
I eventually found myself in the frozen food section. I had bag of frozen french fries, ketchup, and bread. It was $7 for all of what I had at the moment.
Someone tapped me on the shoulder and i turned around to see Kellin standing behind me smiling.
I head a voice try to scream something at me but I tried to tune it out.
"Hey Vicy"
"Please don't call me that."
"Why? Its cute?"
"It just sounds stupid."
"Fine." Kellin said sounding defeated. "So what are you up to?"
"Uh shopping... uh also, why do you always happen to be in the store or park at the same time as me?" I asked. It was really weird. Maybe he was stalking me, and if he was, at least I have a cute stalker. There was a long pause before he just shrugged and pushed some his hair out of his face. "I also saw Matty, I think that's his name on the way here, he said that you said we were friends?"
"Oh uh yeah I said that by accident." He mumbled.
"I don't mind." I said trying to look away from his eyes. His eyes were beautiful but they just looked dead, like all the time.
He smiled at me,"So what do you think you want to eat on our date? Italian? Chinese? Indian? Mexican?"
"Well not Mexican, cause I am Mexican and I had plenty of it growing up." Jamie's mom made Mexican food almost every night for dinner and it never tasted like my mom's so I never ate a lot of it. "So maybe Italian?"
"Oh ok!" He checked his watch, before looking up at me. "I have to go Vic, I'll see you Friday! That's in two days!" He called as he ran down the aisle.
I let out a sigh and smiled and continued shopping.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaime was sitting on my bed in my room and I was on the floor looking over at him. He told me to do this so it could feel like a make-shift therapist office.
"Ok so what happened last night." He asked quietly.
"I saw a shadow of someone in the room, and then the voices got so loud it felt like my head was going to explode and I was just in a lot of pain, that's why I started screaming." I explained.
He nodded at me "Do you think you should go to the hospital?" I made a face and shook my head at him, "Then what do you want to do?"
"I don't know Jaime. I just don't want it to get that bad again." I said He nodded.
"Ok, now on to our next part of business," He said jumping of my bed, "YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took 4 god damn months to update, i thought no one likes this fic and i lost motivation for it, but I will try and update this fic once a week cause it's actually really good (like I actually wrote it well) also I wrote this chapter on my phone so sort for any errors!!