Didn't Mean It

S i x

Justin drove up and got out of his car, "Wait! Give me one more chance! Please!"

"Why should I? How many more times did you cheat!?" I said throwing more things onto the driveway.

He looked down at the ground.

"Answer me damn it!"

"What do you want me to answer?!"

"How many times did you cheat on me?" I asked.

"Four times, but what does that have to do with anything!?"

"It has to do with everything! How can I trust you if you cheated 4 times already?" I asked looking up at him and walking in to the kitchen, "You lied."

He followed me, "I didn't mean it! I promise I wont do it ever again..."

"Justin, thats what you said last time... And look what happened now." I said. After a long time of silence I finally spoke again, "I'm trying everything to keep our relationship together but you're not help-"
He cut me off by placing his hand in front of my face. I gasped. He walked past me.

"Hey! Don't cut me off!" I grabbed his shoulder but he slapped my hand away and pushed me back.
I walked past him bumping into his arm. Justin grabbed my arm.

"Hey Don't yell at me!" he said tightening his grip on my arm.

"Let go! You're hurting me." I said as I pushed him back and he let go. He'll never change, it doesnt matter anymore, he says he didn't mean it. But how am I supposed to believe him. I can't trust him anymore.
I walked upstairs and shut my door.

I laid on my bed with my face burried in my pillow. This all just makes me feel like i'm not good enough. It's not fair that he decides to cheat over and over again. Doesn't he realize it hurts. I suddenly heard a knock on the door.

"What do you want!" I yelled into my pillow.

"I want you to forgive me," he said. "I promise to move out but please forgive me."

"Please just leave me alone..." I said.

"No."

I felt him sit on the bed and run his hand down my back. I sat up infront of him.

"I'm done with you, I can't forgive you anymore," I said.

He scooted closer to me, "I promise–I swear that I wont ever hurt you gain, I won't break my promise." He placed his hand on my cheek, "Close your eyes..."

"Why?" I asked.

"Close them..."

I closed my eyes and helt him press his lips against mine. They were so soft. I kissed him back wrapping my arms around him.

After a while of making out he pulled away, "I love you."

I had no idea what to say... Do I forgive him just like that? I don't think he deserves to be forgiven though. But that sparkle in his eyes, the way he stares at me, his soft lips, he's just irresistible. I know this isn't a good idea but he might change. "I love you too," I spoke after a long time of thinking. He smiled and brought me into his arms.

N e x t D a y
"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow," he said walking outside.

"Hey," I said. Justin turned around. "I'm sorry about throwing your things yesterday, I was just mad.."

"It okay," he said, "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Bye."

"Bye," I replied smiling. I watched him get in his car and drive away. I walked back inside and sighed. I sat on the couch and watched tv for a while. I started falling asleep when the phone rang. I got up to answer it, "Hello?"

"Hey I know its your vacation but we really need you, can you take a shift today?"

"Yeah sure, let me get ready.." I said sighing and rubbing my head. I hanged up and ran upstairs to get dressed. I work as a waitress in a 'high quality' restaurant. I had to take a job because I need to pay for things before I get into college. Its not that bad of a job anyway. I walked downstairs dressed. I grabbed my bag and walked outside. I locked the door and got in my car. I drove over to work. I parked my car and walked inside the restaurant through the back. I checked in and walked in the managers office.

"Hey Lily, thanks for comming in. I'm sorry to ruin your break," he said.

"It's okay," I responded. As I walked inside, I saw a cute guy standing by my manager.

"This is Josh, and I'm going to need you to train him for a couple of weeks, he'll be helping you out from now on," said my manager.

"Well what happened to clarissa?" I asked.

"She quit."

"Oh okay, I'll train him," I responded.

"Thank you."

I nodded and turned around and walked as I got to the door I turned back around and saw Josh just standing there. "Come on," I said.

He followed me, "So your name is Lily?"

"Yup," I responded grabbing him an apron, a pen, and a notepad. "But you won't need to remember that because most people quit after a week."

"Like the flower," he said smiling.

I stopped what I was doing and stared at him, "Uhh, yeah?" I gave him his stuff. "So, have you worked at a job like this before?"

"No this is my first time, why do people quit?" He asked.

"I don't know, but I'm tired of having to train a new person each week," I sighed.

"Sorry," he said as he looked down and placed the apron around his waist.

"It's okay, anyways, so follow me," I said as I walked around, "this is the kitchen you won't need to go inside unless something hapens but all the plates will be placed on the table with the order above it. You take a tray, place the plates on it and carry it to the appropriate table. I usually number the tables and write the order with the table number. So when you walk to a table you ask if they want anything to drink. If they do write it down, always write it down. You go over to the left side of the kitchen and serve the drinks, then bring them out. Then ask if their ready to order, if not wait a few minutes. Get it?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Okay follow me," I said walking outside. I showed him the table numbers. "For now, you'll just stand next to me, the receptionist tells us which tables came first. All tables have everything needed, we just take orders and bring plates, okay?"

"Okay."

I walked over to a table, "May I offer anything to drink?" I wrote down the drinks and walked back inside. "So they ordered Pepsi, Sprite, and Iced water." I explained how to do everything then I walked out and gave them their drinks and took their order.

6 H o u r s L a t e r

"Okay so do you get it or what?" I asked.

"I get it," he answered.

"If you have any questions just ask me."

"Are you seeing anyone?" He asked.

"Are you asking me if I'm dating someone?" I asked. He nodded. "We just met 6 hours ago."

"I know but it's just a question," he said smiling.

"No," I lied. I smiled at him. He's cute, very cute. And as annoying as it is having to train someone, I enjoyed training him.

"Good," he responded, "So see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah," I ansered, "Bye."

"Bye."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to post! I promise it will get better comment and subscribe if you're new. Thanks for reading. xx (: