Didn't Mean It

E i g h t

N e x t M o r n i n g

I woke up to the doorbell ringing. I tried getting up but I was really sore. I finally got up and looked through the peep hole. It was Josh. "Hold on!" I said.

I walked to the bathroom and saw my self in the mirror. "Oh my god!" I yelled. I was covered in bruises and had a black eye. I put sunglasses on and a sweater. I walked to the door and opened it.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, "It's 10 you were supposed you were supposed to be in by 8."

"Sorry I slept in, can you tell the manager that I'm taking the week off? I'm just tired and I have a family emergency," I said.

"Okay, I will. Is everything alright?" He asked again.

"Yes."

"What's up with the sunglasses?"

"Nothing its just I have sensitivity to the sun. You really need to leave, I can't talk to you anymore. Please don't come back," I said.

"Wait why? I thought everything went well yesterday."

"It did but I have problems, I'll talk to you some other time, okay bye," I said closing the door. I took a shower and looked at myself again. I had 5 bruises on my neck and three on each arm. My neck was red and my head hurt. I got dressed. I walked up and slept for a while. When I woke up it was about 3 PM. I stared at myself in the mirror again. I'm stupid enough to let a guy hit me..

I sat at the dinner table drinking hot cocoa when someone rang the doorbell. I got up and looked through the peephole. It was Justin. But I wasn't planning on openeing the door.

"Lily, please open up. I'm really sorry," he said.

I walked back to the table and sighed.

"Lily I know you're there. Please open up,"

I put my sunglasses on and zipped my sweater up all the way. I walked to the door and opened it slowly.

"Hey..."

"Hi," I responded.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"I kinda just want to sleep," I responed.

"Only for a while," he said walking in. He sat down on the couch and patted a spot next to him. I sat down. He took my glasses off and unzipped my sweater. I looked down at the ground trying to keep my tears from leaving my eyes. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I was just mad," he said.

"Sure Justin, thats all you can say... I didn't mean it! I'm sick and tired of your 'didn't mean it'," I said.

He stared at me furiously and lifted his hand up, about to smack me but I grabbed it just in time. "DON'T!" I yelled.

He looked down at the floor, "I don't know whats going on with me," he whispered.

"HOW COULD YOU!?" I yelled, "I never thought you would do this."

"I'm sorry..."

I stared at him until he looked up. When he looked up his eyes were tearing up. We both stared at eachother for a while. Then I felt him press his lips on mine. He pushed me down on the couch and kissed me harder. I didn't kiss back. I started pushing him off until he sat back in his place. I slapped him, "How dare you! Why would you kiss me after what you did yesterday!"

He completely ignored what I said and pushed me back again, climbing on top of me. He kissed me again making his way down to my neck. His lips ran down my neck and back up to my ear. He whispered, "I know you like this..."

I opened my eyes wide in shock, "No I don't." He bit the tip of my ear with his lips and came back to my lips. "Get off me," I mumbled, "Justin.." His hands reached inside my shirt. I felt his cold hands press against my body pulling my shirt up. His kissing got faster. I felt him grinding on me. I wanted to push him off but instead I closed my eyes, enjoying this, and let him do whatever he wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed (: