Status: Weekly updates

Akatsuki Princess

What do you mean, School?

The next morning I was being roughly shaken awake. I opened my eyes and jumped; standing above me was a man who looked like a Venus flytrap. His face was half black and half white inside the “teeth” of the plant. “Hello, I’m Zetsu! I was told to come get you for breakfast. I think you’re going to meet everyone this morning.” Zetsu smiled at me.
I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. To my surprise, a pretty blue kimono was laying on the counter. I slipped into it and was pleased to see that it fit perfectly.
Zetsu was waiting for me when I came out of the bathroom. He smiled warmly at me and motioned for me to follow him. We walked down the corridor into a big circular room with a bunch of doors. We went through the 3rd door on our left and came into the kitchen. Right off the kitchen was the dining room with a huge table.
“Oh! It fits nice! Good, very good.” Pain stated as we walked into the room. Seven heads swiveled around to look at me as Zetsu made his way to his spot. My father motioned me to come sit by him and Itachi, but I recognized Tobi sitting near me at the end of the table and hovered by him, instead. My dad narrowed his eyes.
“Kamiko, come sit by me and eat breakfast.” Pain seemed agitated but I shook my head no. I didn’t want to be by Itachi. My father motioned once more, and I reluctantly went over to him. Once at the head of the table, I stood next to Pain, refusing to sit near Itachi. Confused and aggravated, Pain pulled me into his lap. “Why won’t you sit down.”?
I looked up at my father. “He scares me. He’s mean, and big, and he shoved me in a bag! He’s a lot stronger than me and can throw me around like a ragdoll and I don’t like him!” I whined. “I like Tobi. He’s nice.”
Pain looked surprised. “Once you get to know him he’s not so bad. Anyway that doesn’t matter right now. You need to eat so that you have nourishment for school.”
“School!” I stated, incredulously. “I was just kidnapped last night!”
“You still need to learn. Hidan will be taking you this morning. Deidara will bring you back home. You will go to and from school with every member save for me, Itachi, and Tobi. This way, you will come to know my team and I know that you will get to school safely. You’re leaving in a half hour.”
I sighed. I knew I wasn’t going to win this battle. I sat down next to the weasel and ate the breakfast in front of me, almost gagging. When I was finished, I walked over to Tobi and hugged him. “I’ll see you later?” He nodded, and I smiled.
A handsome man with silver hair came over to me. “Alright, cut the fucking love fest. Are we going to the Goddamn school or not?” My eyes widened, but I took hold of his outstretched hand. We left the mansion and I was pulled onto Hidan’s back. He made some hand movements, and we were transported to another forest on the outskirts of a gated town.
Two men greeted us at the gate and Hidan took out some ID cards. Without any exchange of words, we were let into the village. Hidan put me down and we walked together to a building marked “Konoha Academy”. We walked through the hallways and stopped outside a classroom. I hung back, a little afraid.
“What the fuck is wrong with you? Get in the Goddamn classroom, for Jashin’s sake! Don’t just fucking stand around in the hallway.” My only response was to look down at the floor. “You gotta be shitting me! You’re fucking scared, aren’t you?” I nodded. “Why?”
I took a deep breath. “After the first time I ran from the orphanage, they put me in foster care. I did even worse there, which is why I went back to the orphanage. I was transferred to 4 different houses before the year was up. All in different towns, all with different schools.
“Have you ever been the new kid? It sucks. Everyone stares at you cause you’re new, and even if you don’t look back at them, you can feel their eyes on you. Nobody likes you because you’re different. Nobody talks to you because they already have their own friends. People avoid you because you haven’t lived there your whole life, and that makes you a weirdo.”
Hidan knelt down to my height. “Listen to me, bitch. You’re going to be fine. You’re gonna fucking go in that damn classroom and make a shitload of friends. You’re going to fucking love it, I swear to Jashin! Now get the fuck in that room and make us Akatsuki guys fucking proud of you.” He winked, making me smile. I nodded and headed into the room.