Status: Weekly updates

Akatsuki Princess

The Need for a Tutor

School finally ended and I walked outside. I saw Deidara immediately and ran over to him. His smile faltered as he saw my face. “What’s wrong, un?” he asked.
“Just take me home. Please.” I begged. “I’m confused and scared and humiliated. I don’t like it here.” Deidara complied, hoisting me onto his back. Once outside the gates, he did the same motions Hidan used to come here. Within a few moments, we were back at the Akatsuki mansion.
Deidara carried me through the mansion to the office. He rapped on the door before saying, “Leader-sama, I have a very disgruntled little girl in my arms right now. I think she would like to talk to you, un!” The door swung open and Deidara brought me inside, putting me down in front of my dad’s desk. Pein looked at me, a worried expression on his face.
“I have chakra!” I complained, trying to keep my voice steady.
“Yes. I know?” Pein seemed confused.
“You know?! Why didn’t you tell me?” I exclaimed my voice rising in pitch. “I didn’t know I had it! How dangerous is it? I passed out today because of it! Is it genetic or something? What’s going on!” I was terrified.
“Sweetheart,” Pein began, obviously trying not to laugh. “Chakra isn’t a disease or something. It’s an energy source. Go with Deidara to the training arena. My boys will teach you all about chakra.” I stared at him, unsure of whether I believed him or not.
Deidara tugged lightly on my arm and I turned and followed him out. He chuckled, looking down at me. “It’s not funny! I thought I was dying or something!” I protested indignantly.
We walked outside into the training area. Everyone was there, practicing different things. They stopped what they were doing almost as soon as they saw me. “She’s training with us?” Kakuzu asked.
“No,” Deidara replied. “Today, at the academy, Kamiko learned she had chakra! She passed out. She thought she was sick, so now we have to tutor her and teach her what it is.” I blushed and looked at my feet.
“Chakra is energy,” Kisame blurted out.
“Energy that you can manipulate,” confirmed Sasori.
“Learning to manipulate chakra helps in battle.” Itachi stated.
“You can do ninjutsu if you learn how to control your chakra well enough” Zetsu added, making a clone of himself. “Like this!”
I stared at them all. “Ok, I know you guys are just trying to help, but I think I’m just gonna talk to Master Iruka about it tomorrow.” They shrugged and went back to training.
“Oi, Hidan! What’s for dinner tonight?” Deidara yelled. Before the silver-haired man could answer the question, I spoke up.
“Spaghetti. I’m making dinner tonight.” The men looked at me. “What? I’m a girl, so I’ll do the cooking from now on. As long as someone wakes me. Tomorrow we can have pancakes!” With that said, I dashed inside to find Tobi and start on dinner.