Status: A new story. Tell me what you think!!

The Girl With the Hidden Scars

Welcoming darkness (Prologue)

I don't remember how I got to this point. I dont even remember what I did or how I managed to get here. I just know that what ever it was that I did, I felt a release. And as much as I shouldn't feel this way, I enjoyed it. I felt at peace with myself and the world around me. Nothing else mattered to me anymore.

There are lights. I know that much. But I cant tell where they are coming from because I keep feeling myself being tugged on. Tugged back and forth between the flashing lights and the comfort of the darkness that surrounded me. And as much as the brightness of the light seems pleasant, I feel as though the darkness is more welcoming. Don't ask me why, I cant remember why the darkness felt so welcoming. I just knew I wanted it.

Alexandra can you hear me?

Of course I could hear a voice calling out to me. But I couldn't answer it. I felt as if I answered it, the darkness would disappear. And I just wanted it to stay. It comforted me. It made me feel safe. Though I don't know why it did but the light scared me. I wasn't going to go somewhere where it scared me. Wasn't it supposed to be the opposite? Wasn't it supposed to be that I wanted the light? Not the darkness?

Hello Alexandra. Can you hear me?

Yes. I wanted to say so that this familiar voice would leave me alone. That way it would just let me fall into the darkness that I so desperately wanted to be apart of now. It felt cool. It felt nice. And eventually the voice disappeared. The lights soon began to fade. And darkness covered me like a huge comforter. I was home.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is a start of new story. Let me know what you think!

----All names, and info have been changed to fit my story and leave people out of it-----