Status: I hope you all enjoy! Show your support by commenting and liking! <3

Secretly Done, Secretly Loved

How Wrong Can I Be?

-Alex- (YAY! He finally speaks! :P)

AraBella was taking an awfully long time doing whatever she was doing.

Me being the worrysome person I was, I was beggining to get really worried.

Something in the pit of my stomach was telling me something bad had happened.

I jumped from the couch alarmed that she could be hurt.

I got to her bedroom door to see it was locked.

'Shit.' I cursed, trying to pick it with my pocket knife.

I thanked God when the lock finally popped.

When my eyes landed on AraBellas bed, I almost had a heart attack.

She was sprawled out on her bed, a box cutter in her right hand and a huge cut on her left wrist.

It was pouring blood. I hated seeing blood, I passed out everytime I seen it.

But I couldn't this time, AraBella needs me.

I rapidly dialed 911, my fingers shakiong badly.

"How may I help you?"

"Its my girlfirend, she seems to have tried to commit suicide, shes unconscious." I say frantically, making sure she still had a pulse.

"Is she still breathing?' Gosh, I wish they'd stop asking all of these questions.

"Yes." I say, telling her where AraBellas house was.

I lent over the bed, wrapping a t-shirt around the wond to make it stop bleeding, I moved her red hair from her face, kissing her foreahed.

No more than two minutes later the ambulence was here, taking my Ara out in a stretcher.

I climbed in the back of the ambulence, waiting impatiently for them to hurry and get us there.

"I'm sorry, but you're going to have to stay out here. She's lost a lot of blood and will need a tranfusion." They said.

Okay, that pissed me off. They're telling me I can't go in the room with my girlfriend!?

"I'm going back there whether you say I can or not!" I protested, almost shoving the people out of the way.

I really care for Arabella even if I am obnoxious most of the time.

"Sir, you can't. You can't until they are done with the tranfusion." The nurse argued, as I huffed and took a seat.

I really hope they do nothing to hurt my Ara. I sat there for what felt like hours when the doctor finally came out.

"How is she?" I asked, hoping she was doing fine.

"Shes in a comatose state, she should be awake in a few days." He said as I sat there relieved. If she was supposed to wake up in a few days then she was ok, right?

Oh how I was soon to find out I was wrong.