Status: I hope you all enjoy! Show your support by commenting and liking! <3

Secretly Done, Secretly Loved

I Am Vulnerable Without Her

-Alex-

I ran my fingers through her dark red hair, hoping she'd wake up. It's been about a week now.

The doctors say that she's fine, but I don't believe them. If she was fine, wouldn't she already be awake by now?

I took hold of her hand, squeezing it lightly. Why did she do this to herself?

"I know you can't hear me, Ara. But just know that i've spent everyday this past week in here with you. I don't know what could have persuaded you to do something like this. If I wouyld have known you were suicidal, I would have kept an eye on you every second I could. I should have been more watchful of you.."

I began, looking at her pale, unmoved face. I could feel my eyes water, but I knew I couldn't cry. Don't you know how vulnerable that would make me look? Don't get me wrong, I am vulnerable now that Ms. Smartass is in a coma.

Just then Rachelle walked through the door, trying to shoo me away.

"You outta know thats not going to work by now." I say, getting up from the hospital bed, sitting on the uncomfortable couch.

"Yeah well you need to go eat, I haven't seen you eat in a week. Mr. Reid. So go down to Mickey D's and get something." She ordered, and I just nodded. I was pretty hungry. I walked down to the nearest McDonald's ordering a Big Mac and then making my way back to the hospital.

I swung open the door, Seeing Rachelle looking over at Noelle with worry. I put my bag onto the table, walking over to them. Noelle had her eyes open, but they werent looking at anything. It was just a blank stare.

"Mr. Obnoxious..." She whispered, smiling at me. What i didn't get was that she wasn't even looking at me.

And then she began coughing, coughing until blood began to pour from her mouth.