Status: I hope you all enjoy! Show your support by commenting and liking! <3

Secretly Done, Secretly Loved

I Know It Was You

-AraBella Reese Kennedy-

I smiled at the thought of going home, this hospital was so lame it wasn't even funny, I hated staring at these white walls, wishing I hadn't done what I did.

The put my arm in a metal splint and then put a cast over it so I couldn't harm it.

I was finally going back to school today, and I hoped it would go easy. I checked myself out of the hospital, going home with Mr. Obnoxious.

I didn't want to be alone, so he agreed to stay with me.

When I got home, Rachelle was waiting at my door for me. She pulled me into a huge hug, giving me "the eye".

"I swear, AraBella Reese Kennedy. If You EVER and I mean EVER do that again, I will kill you!" She threatens, and I know shes for real. I shrug, lighting up a cigarette. I haven't had one in two weeks and I'm going crazy for one.

I went inside, making me some coffee. I was about to die for that, too.

I poured me a fresh cup, savoring the smell.

"Fix me a cup." I hear from behind me, seeing Mr. Obnoxious smirking. I rolled my eyes, fixing him a cup anyways.

I handed Rachelle hers, sitting on the couch. It was about another twenty minutes until I had to be at school, so I just relaxed until then. After I had gotten ready, I hitched a ride with Mr. Obnoxious, not caring who seen us.

I made my way into Mr. Keeners class, regretting that I had even came.

Immediately, the questions fired up.

"Where have you been?"

"I heard you tried to commit suicide, is that true?"

"What is that on your arm?"

I didn't answer any of that, though. I just kept my head up and walked to my seat. As soon as I sat down, I heard my name over the intercom.

'Shit' I cursed to myself grabbing my things. What could I had done? I haven't even been here for ten minutes!

I walked to the principles office, opening the door slightly.

"Ms. Kennedy?" I heard looking up to see the principal giving me a hard glare.

"Yes?" I say, giving him one back.

"I know it was you who dropped the cigarette ash on my head." He said pointing to a scar o his balding head. I couldn't help but laugh. I laughed so hard I clutched my stomach.

"Whats so funny about it? You gave me a permanent scar." he says, folding his arms across his chest, trying to look mad. That sent me into another fit of giggles.

"You're suspended for five days." He says. I shrug, getting up and walking out of the school.