Status: I hope you all enjoy! Show your support by commenting and liking! <3

Secretly Done, Secretly Loved

A Special Place In My Heart

-AraBella-

I folded my arms over my chest, giving Mr. Obnoxious a hard glare. I mean, why did he do that!? I was trying to tell him something important and then the next thing I know, my phones whipped out of my hands!

"No phones, Ms. Kennedy." He smirked, laying it on his desk.

' Haha, at least he doesn't have my passcode.' I thought, eyeing him. He picked up my phone, unlocking it with ease.

"What? But how?" I asked aloud, not caring who heard me.

"I'm more observant than you think, Ara." He smirked. I was finally allowed to come back to school today, I didn't want to, though.

"Why did you call her Ara? I want you to call me bby my first name!" Some girl said in the back. I smirked. If only she knew he was mine.

"Ara holds a special place in my heart." Mr. Obnoxious replied instantly.

I laughed, yeah right! Alex looked over at me with a twinkle in his eyes, making me smile slightly.

"Aw! Thanks Mr. Reid." I say, getting up from my seat. I really had to pee.

'And where do you think you're going?" Mr. Obnoxious asked, giving me a playful look.

"Bathroom? Since I hold a special place in your heart, I don't have to ask, right?" I said, it came out as more of a question than a statement.

I just left the room, knowing he wouldn't care. I did my business and went back to his class, to find that no one was in there.

"Alex?" I called out, hoping that he would be in there somewhere.

"Boo!" I heard from behind me, I jumped about ten feet in the air. I whiipped around, slapping hmi in the face. A low groan escaped his lips, as I looked at him in shock.

"One thing, You should know not to EVER scare me." I said, walking back over to my seat. I wonder where everyone was?

"Wheres everyone?" I ask, my brown eyes searching for someone.

"I sent them to the gym. I wanted to have some alone time with you." He smirked, sitting my things on a desk, backing me up into a wall. I had totally forgotten about my wrist, and apparently, he did too.

"Shit!" I hissed as it hit the wall.

Alex's eyes widened in realization, holding my left arm in his hands for a moment.

"God, Ara. I'm so sorry!" he apologized, his eyes looking sincere. I groaned,pulling him closer to me.

"It's okay." I whispered, crushing my lips to his.