Status: I hope you all enjoy! Show your support by commenting and liking! <3

Secretly Done, Secretly Loved

You Call This A Date, Mr. Obnoxious?

-AraBella-

I pushed Mr. Obnoxious away quickly after hearing a knock at the door. I'm suprised he didn't push me away first.

He groaned, rolling his eyes at whoever was at the door. He walked over, opening it.

"Yes?" He asked in annoyed tone. Geez, he was pissy!

"I just came to get my books." I heard a low voice say, as I turned to look at the boy. I forgot his name,though.

"Oh! Hey AraBella!" He smirked, creeping me out.

"Hii." I said, turning away. Pretending to read something on the wall.

Thankfully, he left. Alex locked the door again, sauntering over to me.

I was seated at his desk, my feet proped up on it.

"What is with you and propping your feet up on my desk?" Alex asked, smirking at me.

"I don't know. To annoy you I guess." I smile, closing my eyes.

I feel something heavy on my lap. I open my eyes regretably, coming face to face with Mr. Obnoxious.

"Ugh, get off me, Mr. Obnoxious." I scolded, trying to push his fatass off of me. No such luck.

"No way Ms. Smartass." I could hear the smile in his voice. It caused me to smile. It was just one of those things.

"Yes way, Mr.Obnoxious." I shoved again, him not budging one bit.

"There is no way you're moving me." He smirked, moving around.

"Ouch! You have a boney butt, Alex!" I hissed as he moved some more.

"Good." He laughed, finally stopping.

"No." I state, going limp under him. No use in trying to push him off.

He finally got up. Good! Because my legs were falling asleep.

"Get up." He demanded. There was no way I was getting up.

"How can I when you made my legs go numb?"

"I don't know. But I want to ditch." He smirked.

"Wow, you're not good at the whole teacher thing, are you?" I laughed.

"I try to be," He smirked, pecking my lips. I pulled away, I didn't want anyoneto see!

"Well, Lets go then!" I laughed, grabbing his hand and dragging him out the door.

_*_*_*_*

I looked at the interior of Mickey D's. If Mr. Obnoxious alls this a date, then he's crazy!

"Do you seriously call this a date?" I laughed, latching onto his hand. Everyone was at school, and it was practically empty in here.

"Yes, I do. Do you have a problem with it, Ms. Smartass?"

I smirked, taking my hand from his, pulling my fingers though my hair.

"Yes, I do." I laugh, letting him know I was only joking.

" Don't worry, You will get your punishment later,"

I gukped, last time his punishment was tickling me. If anyone knew what I hated w=most, it was being tickled.

"This is so so lovely!" I smile., placing my hand back in his.

He just laughs, pecking me on the lips.