Status: I hope you all enjoy! Show your support by commenting and liking! <3

Secretly Done, Secretly Loved

You've Got It Bad

-AraBella Reese Kennedy-

Watching as Mr. Obnoxious did something I wouldn't have expected, I looked up at him in astonishment. He had Rachelle down on the couch, wrestling. Not that Rachelle was complaining. In ways, I wish it were me instead of her. I quickly shook the thought from my head, trying to pry Mr. Obnoxious off of her. When I finally succeeded, Rachelle laughed while Mr. Obnoxious hit the floor with a loud'bang!'

"I swear, Ms. Smartass, you are going to be the death of me." He said, rubbing his head.

"Relax, I didn't push you that hard." I say, looking at him with amusement,

"Really? Because you say that evrytime you push me off!"

I shurgged, going to open my door.

"Go, I really have to get to bed so I can wake up on time tomorrow. Rachelle, you can stay here tonight if you'd like."

"Fine, but I'm not leaving without a hug." Mr. Obnoxious says, ducking out my door, pulling me with him.

"Why?" I asked, Its not that I didn't want to hug him.. Its just that hes usually really obnoxious.

"Because I can?" He said, pulling me into a hug before I could protest. He pulled away after about a minute, smiling at me. It actually wasn't a smirk, it was a genuine smile, and it was handsome. If only he done that more often than he smirked.

I smiled back, I don't know why, but I had a feeling this was going to be a turning point in our love/hate relationship. I watched him as he got into his car and left. I knew I was going to see him tomorrow, but I couldn't help but feel a bit empty.

"Girl! You have got it bad." I heard Rachelle say from inside. What? She's crazy. I am not falling for my teacher.

"No I don't." I said, sitting next to her on the couch.

"It suprises me how much you two are so blind." She says, shaking her head.

"Blind about what?"

"My point exactly." She sys, getting up.

"Hey! I'm going to need help getting up there." I said, hobbling after her. She just laughes, going on u[ the stairs. I swear, I could be dying and she would just laugh.

"Bitch." I yell, a small smile on my face.

"Whore!" She yells back as I finally make it up the stairs.

"Thanks soo much for helping me!" I say sarcastically, climbing under my covers.

"You're so welcome." She says, ighting up a ciggarette. I'm too tired to think about how she could actually burn the house down.

"Don't you dare fall asleep and drop that." I say, drifting off into a peacful slumber.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Wakey, Wakey." I heard, I rolled over, dreading the day before me.

"Go away." I muttered, falling back asleep.

"Bitch, you better get up. Or i'm pouring this ice cold water on you." I heard Rachelle said, I knew to never disobey when Rachelle threated me, She will always do it, and not think twice about it.

I immediaetly jumped up, seeing she had a huge cup of ice water in her hand.

"Told you so." She said, taking a sip of it. I groaned, getting up to take a shower. My ankle feels better today, I can actually walk on it.

When I got out, I straightened my hair, pulled out some striped high waisted shorts and a sleevless black shirt that was a bit see through.

"Lets go or we will be late." I said, there is no way i'm walking to school on my ankle.

"I'll drive." Rachelle said as we made our way to my car. I got a bit scared, Rachelle drives very wrecklessly. But I agreed, I had too. I wasn't going to walk.

"Don't worry, i'll be extra careful." She said, winking at me. I laughed. We got to school so much earlier than usual.

"Wow, you're here early. Ms.Smartass. Meet me in my room." I heard from behind me, i spun around, coming face to face with Mr. Obnoxius. He ws looking really good today. He had on blue jeans and a plain t-shirt. I have to say, it wasn't as sexy as usual, but he was still looking good.

"Sure." I said, almost tripping over my own feet. Mr. Obnoxious laughed at me... I could have hurt my foot even more!

"Ill catch up with you later." I said to Rachelle who was already on her way into the school.

She looked back and gave me a thumbs up. I follwed Mr. Obnoxious into his classroom, sitting on his desk.

"What makes you think you can sit there?" He asked, pulling his chair around.

"Because you didn't say I couldn't," I say, dangling my legs off his desk.

"Well, you can't." He whispered, pulling my legs arouns him. At first I was a bit suprised but then I remembered he wanted me in here for something.

"What did you want me in here for, sir?" I asked quietly, looking up into his hazel eyes.

"Actually, I didn't want you in here for anything, I just wanted you to be in here." He whsipered, leaning closer.

"Oh really?" I asked, moving my face sloser to his.

"Mhmmm." He mumbled, eyeing my lips. I really, really wanted to do this. So what if hes my teacher? I could care less.

I closed my eyes just as I felt something warm hit my lips. I realized it were his as the sparks immediately shot through me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all enjoy. <3