Status: Writing :)

The Happiest Place on Earth

Kaylani Duran never believed in fate, especially after the tragic ending to her last relationship. She was certain that wasn't part of her fate, or his for that matter.

Harry Styles was always known as the player of One Direction, but what people didn't realize was he actually wanted one girl to settle down with for a while. He wanted a genuine relationship – he wanted a girlfriend, not just a fling.

So what happens when the two cross paths once Kaylani and her best friend Alanis are called in to escort One Direction out of Disneyland? Kaylani finds it hard not to trust the five boys, who seem to automatically bring a smile to her face, and she’ll soon find herself revealing more to them in a matter of days than she has to anyone in months.

With a past that still haunts her and a future that is unclear, Kaylani finds herself running off to Disneyland to clear her head quite often. Disneyland has always been Kaylani’s safe haven and although she didn’t believe in fate this one encounter with five boys from the UK may have just changed her mind. Ever since their arrival her life has been turned upside down in the best ways possible and she finds she may owe that all to one boy more than the rest – Harry Styles.