Status: In progress

Take One

Take One

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

There was no way that I could ever see myself sitting in a room with 3 members of One Direction. And if I couldn't imagine that, then I couldn't imagine them being tied up in my basement, staring at me, one with a smirk, one with a smile and one with a scowl.

I couldn't imagine myself being no less than 3 feet from Harry Styles, watching him watch me, and with Nial Horan and Zayne Malik right beside him. All three of them bound to the chairs they were sitting on, all three of them staring me and my two best friends down.

"You need to let us go." I felt nervous standing there as the person on my left, crossed her arms and took a dangerous step towards Zayn. She didn't look like she was much but she had one hell of a temper on her.

"You need to stop asking to be let go! You either get your head out of your asses and agree to our demands, or you won't be going home soon." I felt Harry's green eyes work their way to mine, and I felt my face flush. Despite having a black bandana covering half my face, I still flushed quite brightly.

"You went through all of this for one stupid show?" I felt her anger roll off of her in waves, and before anything happened, I pulled on her arm, pulling her away from Zayn.

"Don't. It's not worth it." I felt eyes on the back of my head, and I didn't have to be a genius to know who it was. It was barely 2 days since they had been here and he already knew how to get under my skin. I didn't make it very hard either...

"He's worth the sore hand I would get." She spat over me and directed her nasty glare and tone of voice to Zayn, who wore an equal glare and fierce eyes.

"This isn't what we agreed on. We said we would keep him here and no violence." I looked over my shoulder, my other accomplice, staring down Nial, with her blue bandana falling almost to the tip of her nose.

"Maybe if they weren't such asses!" I stumbled backwards, gripping a table behind me, and watched in mild horror as my angry best friend strode up to Zayn, drew back her fist, and when she had pulled her hand away, recoiled it and socked him straight in the mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just the beginning. Im not sure if I should keep going or not. Its short to begin with but the next few chapters will be longer. :)