Status: hope you at least give it a chance.

The Drug in Me Is You

chapter 5

I went off of my memory, thats why its short >~<

"Listen here bitch.I can make you or I can break you.Lets get one thing straight..Chucky doesnt even want you.You're a desperate,gold digging, whore who only wanted to be at his side for the power.I on the other hand have a more intimate relationship with him.I'm prettier, I'm cooler, I was the one who KNEW the god damn incantation to save his life, and I am wearing the wedding ring!Once we turn back we could easily forget about you.I could kill you and no body would so much as even ask about you...but it doesnt have to be like that Tiff.We can start our lives together.We can be the hottest killers ever known.You have to trust me that I can find you the real true love for you"I said holding out my hand.She starred at it for the longest time, then she punched me in the jaw.I fell over"What the fuck is goin on back there?!"Chuck asked loudly"Nothing I cant handle!"I said angrily"You never wanted to be my friend!You just wanted to steal Chucky from me!"She yelled in a cracked voice as she threw a plate at me, but I dodged it, and it smashed on the dashboard in the front"Jesus Jess what the fuck is her problem?!"Chuck asked"She finally snapped!!"I said angrily"Well deal with it!What the fuck do I keep you around for?!"He said.That made my body freeze,giving Tiff enough time to hit me again.I fell to my side and gasped as Tiffany grabbed me by my hair"C-Chucky!"I yelled in pain.He turned"Tiff let her go!"Chuck said pointing his gun at her.She gasped and let me go, giving me enough time to kick her into the ovan.I turned it on high,but then the winnabego swirved hard.I fell,and glanced up at Chucky and Jesse,seeing them fighting over the gun.The trailor began to roll now, and I was litterally thrown out the window...my body hurt so bad. I just lied there in pain"Jesus...take me now"I coughed....about 15 minutes later,Jade ran off,Chucky in her arms"That....bitch"I said coughing again.I turned my head to the side,and saw my gun,just afew feet away from me..as much pain as it was,I moved my body,and began to crawl to it,but just as I was about to reach the gun,Jesse stomped on my arm,I think it broke.I screamed in pain"He's got the love of my life..so Im gonna take his"Jesse said.I sighed"At least I dont have to walk"I said weakly.Jesse picked me up bridal style,but i mean I was only in his hands,and he ran with me and the gun in his hands.I had my eyes closed the whole time"Uhh..miss-""It's Jessica...Jessie coincidentally"I said with a smirk.He set me down and pointed the gun at me"Give me Jade,and I'll give you Jessie"..Jesse said.Chuck actually looked concerned"Dont you fucking hurt her"Chuck said.I smiled weakly"Same applies to you..go"He said. I sighed"Why cant I ever fall for a good guy"I said as I walked with difficulty to Chuck as I reached him,I tripped,and he caught me"Are you okay sweet lips?"he asked me"Im in so much pain Chuck...I dont know if I can do this much longer"I said in a whining way"Dont you dare leave me now.We're almost there okay?"He said kissing my lips"I love you Chuck..but what you said earlier hurt me"I said as a few tears fell"What I say?"he said confused"You asked me what you kept me around for"I said sniffling.He sighed"Im sorry.She was just acting crazy and-"the next thing I know,Chuck and I were both hit in the head with a shovel.I stayed down in pain but Chucky got back up,seeing Tiffany..accept she had barely any hair, and she was charred from being in the ovan"If I cant have you nobody can!"Tiffany yelled angrily.She swung at me and almost got me if I hadnt rolled over.Chuck pulled out a butcher's knife from behind and they started to fight.In the end, Tiffany was pierced through with Chucky's knife"My mother always told me..love will set you free"tiffany said"Get off my blade bitch!"Chucky said pushing her off to die.Chucky walked to me"Are you okay babe?"He asked leaning next to me"Th-the madallion.Hurry"I said kissing him.He kissed my forhead then jumped in his grave,grabbing the madallion,then I heard a gun shot...Jesse shot Chucky!"NO!"I screamed as tears flowed"Dont worry, you'll see him soon.In hell"Jade said shooting me in the chest.I slowly felt my self dying....everything went black...but right before the candle finally blew out,I felt the worst pain of my life from my abdomen..I didnt know what it was but eventually it went away..and I died hearing the sounds of crying...
the end...
~to be continued....
maybe...
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you like this, if not...atleast i wrote it.