Status: COMPLETED

Our Memories Blanket Us With Friends We Know

Don't Let Them See Your Back

Franks was directing activity and conferring with Jamia and Mulhern at the work site. His lunch had came and gone and he packed everything up to head home. As soon as he got home he checked the silver mailbox. It was confirmed. There was a letter from Gerard.

Frank thought about why Gerard couldn't just move into the Lake House.
" I mean, It's years away and no one's living there? " He asks Pepper. " I mean, I'M not living there right, Pepper? " The dog just pant's at Frank and jumps on the couch

Frank takes a deep breath and reads the letter that's addressed to him.
' Well I'm a comic book writer. I was a Intern but I successfully landed a job at Cartoon Network. It was my dream. Right now I'm in New York. Well In my studio in New York. This is weird. This is weird. '

Frank laughs and folds the paper over and starts to write.

*~~~~*

'What's it like in 2004? '

Gerard raises his eyebrows
" It's amazing. Everyone drives these flying cars. We all dress in shiny metal jumpsuits. "
Gerard goes through his pencil case and pulls out a blue colored pencil.
" Actually nothing's changed that much. No nothing. Just phones are a little smaller. "

Doc Brown interrupts Gerard's letter from the T.V
" Great Scott, Marty. Do you realize what you've done? You've upset the entire space-time continuum! "

He turns his attention away from the T.V
" Okay. One thing worries me. What if, in sending these letters, in communicating like this. WE accidentally tamper with the course of time itself, altering human history forever in the process?

*~~~~*

" Yeah good point. " Says Frank as he walks back along the jetty to the Lake House.

He let's himself into the house and Pepper jumps up onto him.
" Aggh! Pepper! " He sets Pepper on the floor, immediately goes back outside and comes in again. Pepper jumps up. Frank puts him on the floor firmly and holds him there.
" No. " Frank repeats. He does this several times.
Finally he enters and Pepper stays down. Frank get's some mince from the fridge and gives him a treat.
" Good boy! " Frank cheers to Pepper.

*~~~~*

Gerard reads the latest letter as he get's out of his elevator.
' Sorry. I did have to change one thing. - F '
Gerard opens the door and Pepper is sitting placidly, looking up at him.
' P.S, You're welcome.'
Gerard laughs.
The first time he's enjoyed any sort of release and Frank is doing him wonders.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all understand everything so far :/
does gerard watch back to the future? i think he would in this book. XD give me comments, what do you think?