Sequel: Alkaline Eyes

Lithium Kisses

*** the World, This is My Revolution

A/N: This is one of my favorite chapers. XD

It felt as if fireworks were going off inside my mind. My mind was completely blank. A perfect tie? That meant that I was important enough to win a lot of votes! I was overcome with happiness... but how would they do a tie breaker? Tre, who was wearing a lampshade on his head, saw the confused look on my face and smiled widely. "We don't have to worry about anything at all. They're doing a battle of the politicians, er...bands...er...bands with politicians in them in a few hours. You and Billie Joe have to sing a pop-punktastic duet on stage and if the crowds like our awesome jams better, than you win!" He said happily. But wait, I haven't sang a day in my life before. I'm sure I have a voice that sounds like chipmunks on acid. Mike was plopped on the couch, muttering about how the country was going to go to hell either way. There was a nasty scowl draped across his face. He hates me for the stupidest reason and I didn't even do anything So, yes, my hormones made a sick beast out of me, but that's happens to every teen football player at least once a day

"Mike, do you even LIKE being in our fucking band?!" Billie Joe snarled menacingly. An uncomfortable silence nwo hung in the air. "Cus if you don't, I can easily give your ass a good kick out the door." Tre whined worryingly and gave Mike puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, I used to at one point. But ever since you brought that little psycho cunt around here, I've had trouble thinking of reasons why I'm still with you guys. You and her have managed to turn the presidential of all things, which was decided based on who had the better values, into a goddamn popularity contest. I feel like I'm stuck in a re-run of Jersey Shore. But you know what? Fuck it, because you and lamp-fuck over here are nothing more than teenage dreams who wear eyeliner. Not one ounce of fucking substance." Mike snapped. Then he grabbed Billie Joe by the shoulder and took him into the next room, slamming the door behind. Tre was sobbing quite loudly now. I patted him on the head and tried to listen in on what Billie Joe and Mike were saying.

"...blinded by your...for her...that's all there is too it....worst thing for you..." I overheard Mike saying. Magma boiled in my veins. I AM NOT the worst thing for Billie Joe, I'm the best fucking thing that ever happened to this band. Why do I get all the shit even though I've done FAR more for the world than anybody else. This is the kinda bullshit that makes me want to slit my wrists ten fucking fold.

Deciding that I should probably calm down before I strangled Mike with Billie Joe's silky smooth tie, I decided to give myself a makeover before the big concert. I cut my hair that it was choppy and came down to the end of my neck and then I dyed it crimson red. I put on a black Green Day, a black skirt that was ripped stylishly, a leather jacket and converse boots. Then, I took some eyeliner and smeared it thickly around my eyes, so that it had a smudged effect. Finally, I some eyeliner and drew one horizontal line on both of my cheeks like army war paint. This time, I meant fucking business. My name is Heather and I'm heartlessly intent on winning this election. And then, maybe Mike will finally have some respect for me.

Billie Joe, Tre and I made our way to DC. Mike decided that he would just stay at the hotel and sulk like the asshole that he was. Never before in my life had I felt so much confidence. It was time to take on the fucking world and win. I didn't even need Pandora anymore when I had Billie Joe. Speaking of Pandora, she was in the front row audience, looking completely lost. I took one of Billie Joe's beer bottles and chucked it at her head. She was down instantly.

We waited for Gideon and his band of conservative cunt droppings to get off stage. They sang some song that sounded like a mixture of Frank Sinatra and Bruce Springsteen. I wanted to vomit during the entire time, but I was gracious enough to wait for him to finish. Once he was done, Billie Joe and I hopped up on stage and prepared to rock it out. We had a cool light show going on and a bunch of awesome pyrotechnics. Billie Joe looked cool in his usual oufit and eyeliner. This was it. He grabbed his signature guitar and stood next to me, preparing to jam. We had prepared a special song for this important occasion.

"From shining sea to bloody sea
War is peace they say
A fucking misconception

I won't die for you
I won't die for a country that doesn't care
If you want a good cause, I'm your girl

Even Jesus Christ thinks so

I was born desensitized
Apathy defines our generation
If you want a good cause, I'm your girl
Making the fat cats wanna hurl

It's not one to 99, it's 99 to one
Hit the lights and bang the drum
And let your flag unfold
Cause history will prove itself
In the halls of justice and lost souls

If you give a damn, I offer my lithium filled kiss to you

Here's to all God's losers ra da da di
The bottom-feeders frenzy
Here's to all bloodsuckers sing along with me
Cause we don't say no
Scream one, two, three

It’s 99 revolutions tonight
99 revolutions tonight
99 revolutions tonight
99 revolutions tonight
99 revolutions tonight
99 revolutions tonight
99 revolutions tonight
99 revolutions tonight

99 to 1
To one"

Billie Joe and I sang our fucking hearts out, putting all of our rage into each verse. The crowd burst into insanely loud applause, and we watched our ratings ascend higher until the voting machine burst into flames. A riot ensued, as the crowd started to beat the shit out of the conservative party. Most of them went down in a bloody mess. Tre rode around on his unicycle shouting loudly for us. We won! We won! I fucking conquerored the world with my own bare hands! hahahahahaha, this was the best fucking day of my entire liffe. Billie Joe erratically smashed his guitar on stage.

And then he grabbed me and kissed me. The crowd's cheers grew louder and louder. I could feel his warm tongue sliding around in my mouth. It felt...right for some reason, so I just rolled with it. His grip was tight. His hands wandered to my ass and squeezed it. But this was confusing, I thought Pandora was supposed to be my soul mate and not Billie Joe... But why did this feel so good. Why?

Billie Joe threw me down on the stage. "Oh baby, baby, it's FUCK TIME!" He shouted sexily before ripping off my clothes.

And that's why Nixon, and Clinton pale in comparison to my kind of insanity. Today, American, tomorrow the world.