Sequel: Alkaline Eyes

Lithium Kisses

Asphyxiate My Broken Mind

A/N: I was in a pretty dark place when I wrote this chapter. Samantha refuses to talk to me after I showed her the story, and said I was sick in the head. She's also straight too. She might tell the school counselor about this story. I hate her now, I think. She said that Green Day doesn't desere to have me as a fan.

My first week as prez had been the most productive in the history of the US. The leader of South Africa had flown to the Black House a few days later, to personally tell me thanks for trying to save his country's children from starvation. In fact, he was so happy that he demanded that I instantly send over pounds of that "grade A beef" every two weeks otherwise he would declare war on my country. In return, he would print one dollar bills with my face etched on them. It seemed like a fair trade, but where would I acquire the meat from? There were only one of Andrienne and millions of starving children. And then I remembered my promise to remove all of the cholos and clean up the neighborhoods. So, I had one of my organizations construct secret facilities in the Nevada desert for this little project of mine. Then, I had fake deportation notices mailed out to all of the cholos and their taco-loving families with the address of a private train station that would later take them to one of the facilities to be "deported" from existence and into the growling stomach of a sweet chocolate brown child. No one would miss the cholos. No one would miss the anime freaks, but they were too greasy to be ingested. I wasn't going to be impeached for giving a child half-way across the world heartburn.

Everything was going awesome. Crime rates were dramatically decreasing by the day, the standard of living was slowly increasing in Africa, and there was even talk of me winning the Nobel Peace prize for taking a bite out of world hunger. Even Mike was slightly impressed with my progress, although he had no idea how I had managed to accomplish all of this so quickly. By my second week, I was giving advice to other countries on what to do and what not to do. And they were eating it up like a fat kid devours cake. I was pretty much a world famous celebrity. And someday, I might even buy the world off of eBay.

Best of all, everywhere in the US, people were suddenly dying to become emo/pop-punk. There was actually a shortage of black hair dye and red eye shadow. People were realizing the sensibilities of becoming emo would help them out greatly in life. It was great to show emotion, even if that emotion was based in the darkness of one's heart. I liked to wear my little black heart on my sleeve, others should follow suit. It was either join us, or become shunned like society once shunned us. We were like a legion of darkness, consuming everything in a violent, passionate frenzy. The Top 40 was now devoid of pop songs. It only played pop-punk and emo songs now. Best of all, Green Day was at the top of the list! If only Pandora could see me now...

I used some of the taxpayer's money to officially start up the Heather's Heartfelt Foundation and it was quickly becoming a huge organization. Letters soon swamped my inbox in which my lovely transsexual angels thanked me repeatedly for the sex change and how they were happy that stupid cis society was no longer mocking them for being who they were. One boy/girl person even asked me to marry them. It was so sweet, it made me cry, being able to help so many people in need. They even held a parade for me in time's square filled with cotton candy floats. Life was good.

Even though I had many engagements to attend within the week, such as the beheading of all of the Sex Pistols, I still put aside time each day to just hang out with Billie Joe since he was my best friend. He was spinning around the oval office looking bored when I went to see him. Broken bottles and empty cigarette cartons were thrown everywhere. I was beginning to wonder if Billie Joe had a problem of some sort with drugs. He was the face of Green Day though, it was probably just for a publicity stunt. Billie Joe greeted me with a tight hug...and I'm sure it was only an accident when he pinched me on the butt. Thinking about it made me sad because I should be doing that to Pandora right now. He noticed the sad expression on my face and asked what was wrong. I told him that I still missed Pandora like crazy even though she was still a stupid bitch.

"Hey, it's okay, Heather. Maybe she'll come around eventually. If not, I want you to know that you have other options..." Billie Joe tried to reassure. He was going to say something else, but I cut him off. I had too many damn things to get off of my chest. Why was his smile so enticing though?

"But she's far too dumb to even notice me. How could she not see that she's my Gloria?" I whispered sadly. Billie Joe muttered something under his breath about how nice guys ALWAYS finish last and how he doesn't offer his dick to any old person unless they were super special. I was going to ask him what he meant, but I knew he was probably referring to some stupid whore he was dating nowadays. Or maybe he had a thing for Mike and Mike was just playing hard to get.

Billie Joe sighed deeply for a minute and then said "Fuck Pandora, there's other people who could do a better job of wasting your precious time." I felt as if I had been slapped quite hard. Billie Joe immediately apologized. "Maybe you should visit your old school then and tell her how you feel." He murmured, it sounded like his voice was cracking. I wondered if he was okay, he sounded sad for some reason. If he thought I was going to leave him behind, he was stupid, I'd take him with me to visit the school of course. It was an awesome idea. This is why Billie Joe is my best friend. I'd leave next monday. And then, Pandora better accept my feelings or else.

I thanked him profusely. He nodded half-heartedly. What the fuck was wrong with him? Billie Joe took a swig of beer, looking more content with himself. Finally, I asked him why he had been acting so weird lately. "Have you ever considered that maybe you're someone else's Gloria?" Billie Joe asked earnestly? I looked him confused. I was the president, people looked up to me but certainly didn't love me in a romantic way. I was forever alone, probably. So, I shook my head. Billie Joe tapped his chin in thought. "Well, uh...have you ever thought that you might be bisexual?" He asked. What?? No, fuck no. I was purely a fucking motherfucking cunt licker and nothing more. It felt as if I had been insulted, but I didn't want to hurt Billie Joe's feelings even though it was a stupid comment, so I just shook my head. Billie Joe took another gulp of beer, so this time, I tried to take it away from him. He caught me by the hand and pulled me next to him, slinging his arm around me. "All yeh had to do was ask. Of course I'll share with you." He slurred with a strange glint in his eye. I couldn't move from his grip.

Billie Joe took another swig and then poured half the bottle down my throat. I coughed violently, doubling over. My stomach felt as if it had just ingested tar. My head throbbed. I couldn't see straight for a second. Billie Joe laughed, cracking open another beer. How was this funny? "All of my other drinking buddies left me, but I know that YOU won't." He slurred happily, forcing me to drink from his beer. I felt so strange...but it didn't feel so bad after a while. It felt as if I was floating on thin clouds. I stumbled onto the floor, panting. The room was spinning and I wanted to get off this stupid ride. Why the fuck did Billie Joe enjoy this so much.

I found myself with Billie Joe hunched over me, gazing into my eyes. He picked me up and threw me onto one of the chairs. "I want to choke you until you're blue in the face." Billie Joe purred as he removed his silky red tie and draped it gently over my neck. Suddenly, he yanked it as hard he could. My throat as if it had been constricted ten fold. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't fucking breathe. My eyes rolled into the back of my head. My mind grew foggy, but as I felt myself slip away, I felt at peace somehow. Then, Billie Joe let go and I fell over, gasping for sweet, sweet breath. "Did you like it? I liked it when you choked me at the school dance. Even though it was an accident, it felt soooooo good." He purred into my ear. I had no idea what was going on anymore. My mind was infinity on high, somewhere off in gummy land setting off grenades. Billie Joe ripped off my shirt and threw me against the table so that my back was to the air. Then he pulled out a small pocket knife, looking pleased with himself. He held me down, and sliced into my back. It felt as if he was carving something, but I was too far gone to notice. The crimson blood sliding slickly off of my back felt almost good, like a release somehow.

"Oh you're so precious, you're a fucking delinquent..." Billie Joe whispered, licking the blood off of his fingers. I whimpered, the pain now tearing through me harshly. He pulled me up and brought me over to the mirror in the far right corner of the room. My back now had the phrase "Billie Joe's Bitch" carved into it. It looked raw and ugly. Tears spilled down my cheeks. The pain was immense. Billie Joe licked them up with his tongue. "I've got a fucked up mind like you, if you can't tell..." He hissed. I shivered. "You've got such a pretty little mouth, I think I want to rub it raw. I want to kiss you until your lips are bleeding."

And then, he kissed me. Except it wasn't gentle like the other times. It was hard and rough, as if my mouth was being invaded by a thousand spikes. Billie Joe smacked me on the back and then pushed me to the floor, sucking on every part of me. Soon, I was covered in giant purple marks. It hurt extremely bad. Billie Joe shoved some more beer down my throat. I felt a little better. He really was kind of attractive, with his messy black hair and smudged eyeliner. I don't know anything anymore. "I wanted you to know, I know what you did to my wife, and I must say that it was fucking hot. You're my perfect little atom bomb." Billie Joe slurred, drinking more beer. He held it out to me. I took it willingly this time without complaint. The beer rapidly became my heaven.

It became a game to us, to see who could drink the most. Billie Joe snorted cocaine off my tits. It felt nice... I snorted cocaine off of his fuck stick and wound up with an explosion of goo on my face. It tasted salty, yet sweet. I was too numb to care. I wanted to be snuggled, anything with physical contact. My mind felt as if it was being slowly destroyed. Blood was dripping from my private area because Billie Joe had shoved his fist up there and pushed it up rapidly. He choked me with his tie while shoving his fist up my yummy pocket until it felt as if something burst. What the fuck was going on?! One part of me wanted more. No, no, no, I was a lesbian. But I would definitely enjoy all of this if Pandora was doing it. My mouth was bloody and raw now, partially from being kissed so much and partially from being forced to suck his...well you know.

Billie Joe picked me up and placed me roughly on his fuck stick and did whatever the hell he wanted for hours on end. It was rough, raw and by the end of it, my insides were sopping wet with a mixture of blood and white goo. I didn't enjoy it, but I thought I did at the time. "You're...you're fucking insane. I should have you assassinated..." I panted as Billie Joe dressed himself. I was still shamefully naked, covered in cuts and bruises. He bent down and smacked me on the back. "Your screams tell me that you enjoyed every second, you little slut." He hissed and threw my clothes at me "Get dressed before I have the fucking urge to ravage you again." I obeyed instantly. My clothes felt hot and sticky on the cuts, and I almost yelped in pain every time I moved. My legs buckled and I fell to the floor, shaking. I know Billie Joe was drunk, but why would he do this to me?

Picking me up and cradling me in his arms like a broken baby doll, Billie Joe carried me to my room. He told the secret service that a bear had tried to maul me but he had fought it off with his own two hands. They gave him a medal. I was too weak and sore to correct them otherwise. Once we were in my room, Billie Joe laid me gently on my bed and walked into the bathroom. I could hear the sounds of the bathtub running. He helped me take off my clothes. I just wanted to lay there forever and die. It hurt so bad. Billie Joe picked me up, carried me into the bathroom and placed me carefully into the bath. The hot water stung every part of my body. Tears rolled down my cheeks. Billie Joe undressed and slid in next to me. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth. "Shh, shh, Heather sweetie, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm trying to clean your cuts so that you won't be in so much pain, okay?" He whispered reassuringly. I didn't know what else to do, so I buried my face into his chest and sobbed quietly. Billie Joe stroked my hair while gently sponging my body. Every time he whisked the sponge over one of the letters on my back, it made me shriek in agonizing pain. I stared up at him with tear-stained eyes.

"Why...? Why did you?" I stammered. Billie Joe pressed two of his fingers to my lips softly.

"Because everything I want and need is from you, but I just can't have you." He whispered. "I want you in the dirtiest and worst of ways." I couldn't squirm but if I could, I would. This was getting too scary for me. After Billie Joe had finished bathing me, he gingerly picked me up and wrapped me in a towel. He placed me on my bed and curled up next to me. I looked over. There was once again an evil grin on his face. He was holding a gun to his head. "I've been right in front of your eyes the entire time, but you only noticed Pandora. We've been through so much together. She'd never understand you like I do, and you know this. So I'll give you a week to decide between me and her, so think carefully. If you pick her, I'll blow my brains out all over east bay. If you pick me, I'll make sure her guts decorate us both. Understand?" He hissed

I could feel myself drifting off before the words could take full effect...