Sequel: Alkaline Eyes

Lithium Kisses

Dreams in Crimson Vertigo

A/N: No, I never did end up starting a fundraiser for the transsexual students in my school. I was actually suspended for calling the principal a cis. It made me happy since I got to stay home and listen to Green Day, Hollywood Undead, Motionless in White and other emo/pop-punk bands. Some day I will be proud to help out the LGBTQ community. And no, sadly, Green Day's tour bus did NOT breakdown in front of my school although it would've been cool since I'm from Cali. "Tim" the schizo does actually exist though but he's not shizo and his name is actually Corey. He's an annoying shit though, so I thought I'd kill him off. Anyway, enjoy this chappie!

Dreams filled with gruesome death images swirled around in my head later that night. I dreamt that Tim had shaved off all my skin and fried it into bacon, he sold to all of the other school children. They devoured it hungrily. Pandora gazed at my lifeless corpse with a blank expression while Green Day played "Geek Stink Breath" in the background. Tim was now playing with his star-trek action figures and acting as if they were on the Death Star from one of the movies. Somehow, even though I was a corpse, I was still conscious. But I could do nothing at all! Except watch of course.

"I'm on a mission
I made my decision
To lead a path of self destruction
A slow progression
Killing my complexion
And it's rotting out my teeth"

Billie Joe sang hauntingly. His eyes were bloodshot and hollow. He took out a needle filled with some unknown substance, and injected it into his eye. A glimmer returned to his once broken eyes. The other students had flocked around to listen, but they looked a little green after eating the skin bacon. Hypnotized, they linked hands and began to sway slowly back and forth. The lockers next to them had a large anarchy sign made of ink above it. Yes, even the punk and goth kids were there too, which is odd, because they don't deserve to like Green Day AT ALL. There was something different about them though, their skin looked papery and gray. Kind of like old people but not as gross. With each verse Billie Joe sang, they began to look more and decrepit.

"I'm on a roll
No self control
I'm blowing off steam with methamphetamine
Don't know what I want
That's all that I've got
And I'm picking scabs off my face"

The skin began to sag on each other their faces. But as it drooped, I noticed something odd, my own skin was regenerating itself and I could move ever so slightly. Billie Joe was my prince of darkness, destroying those that had tormented me so that I could live again. Gratitude swelled in my still non-existent heart. Slowly, I began to regain my natural human function such as a heartbeat, brain pulsations, etc. I was no longer human like all of the others though, I something of a different caliber!

"Every hour my blood is turning sour
And my pulse is beating out of time
I found a treasure
filled with sick pleasure
And it sits on a thick red line"
.
Filthy, rotten blood pooled in my veins. I stared at my hypnotized classmates with a mixture of bloodlust and sick fascination. My teeth felt like little sharpened points. I sat up and ran to the school bathroom and looked in the mirror, No longer bleached blonde, my hair was now ratted, crimson red with black streaks. My face was garishly pale and my eyes looked cold and heartless. I guess I truly was Heather Heartless now. I was wearing a torn Green Day shirt, a black leather jacket covered in mud, a ripped black skirt and dirty converse boots. Normally I would've paused to admire how bad ass I looked but there were other times for that. A pistol dropped out of the thin air into my hands. I knew what I had to do.

"I'm on a roll
No self control
I'm blowing off steam with bloody things
Don't know what I want
That's all that I've got
And I'm picking your flesh off my face"

Stealthily, I sauntered out of the bathroom, pistol cocked and loaded in my hands. Billie Joe's eyes locked onto mine, as if he was giving me his blessing for what I was about to do. Bullets poured out of my gun and into began filling the bodies of my worthless classmates. Bodies began to litter the floor, staining everything a pretty crimson color. They began to dissipate, as if to prove that my classmates weren't even human beings in the first place, which I had always suspected in the first place.

"I'm on a mission
I've got no decision
Like a psycho running the rat race
Wish in one hand shit in the other
Let's see who get's hurt first"

Satisfaction filled my lungs. I grinned with a mixture of guilt and happiness. Shadows bounced off of the lockers and the transgendered students began to swarm around me (I had spared them of course) and sob mournfully. A boy wearing make-up stepped forward and held out a jar with the phrase "Heather's Heartfelt Foundation" on it. There was only a few quarters in it, jingling. Tears fell from his eyes, smearing his purple eye-shadow. I realized that I must be in the future for inexplicable reasons and that I had failed the group of people I had sworn to protect and make their lives better. Sadness pooled in my heart and I knew that the only thing I could offer them now were bullets to end their suffering. I held out my gun to the boy, like Jesus held a fish to a boy in the bible. Gunshots filled the room as each of the transgender students passed the gun to one and another. I felt like crying but knew that I did the best thing I possibly could for them in this situation. It was finished.

Except for one thing. My pathetic, intolerant cis principal who probably didn't even use technology because he was so backwards was still alive. He was chained in the corner, a wash cloth duct-taped in his mouth. I stared at him with a menacing expression of glee. But, Billie Joe stopped singing momentarily and signaled for me to wait. He was wearing a necklace made of human bones and shrunken heads of the Sex Pistols members hung from his checkered belt (the lead vocalist of that stupid band said that Green Day was a fake, so I had to kill them off for this part. Stupid I know, but it makes me happy.). He pulled out large knife from his pocket and stabbed a hole into my principal's stomach. Then he took out a heart-shaped red hand-grenade, pulled the pin and shoved it into the hole in the stomach. Billie Joe and I ran for cover as my cis principal imploded from the inside. There was a loud BANG! and guts began to shoot everywhere right and left. I picked a chunk of intestines out of my hair.

Billie Joe stood there proudly, as Tre began playing an accordion. He looked bad ass covered in bits of blood. If I wasn't a lesbian, I would've wanted to lick it all off of him until his lollipop popped. There was only one person left in the room besides me and Billie Joe, and that was Pandora. She hadn't done anything during my murderous rampage, in fact, I wasn't even sure she was alive. I pressed my lips to her neck to check her pulse. She was alive, but floating around in her own personal world. Instinctively, I just knew Billie Joe was going to kill her too so I stepped firmly gently in front of her to protect my love. "You have to choose between me and this whore here, who do you want more?" Billie Joe whispered seductively and put a pistol to his head, smiling dangerously. "She'll never understand you like I do, you're pretty much my best friend. We've been through so much together. I sincerely hope you aren't going to abandon me for some bitch that probably won't even put out for you. We can do so many great things together, you can be my corpse bride."

Now THIS was tough choice. Sure, Pandora was my best friend and my soul-mate, but she was dumb at points and couldn't even think for herself without myself. Billie Joe's wicked smile beckoned to me, calling to me in it's purest form. It was a black heaven, a cloud that wanted to envelope my every need in it's dark emotion. I had killed and hid a body with him. Surely, that meant he and I were thicker than oil and water and blood, right?. But it was Pandora we were talking about. She was also my everything and even she was dumb, she was still pretty cute to look at. My eyes flickered from Bllie to Pandora and back again. Chaos filled my veins catastrophically. The stress was taking it's toll on my altruistic mind. Billie Joe took matters into his own hands and shot Pandora straight in the heart. Not even gasping, Pandora crumpled. I would never be able to taste the inside of her Pandora's box now. Cackling, Billie Joe swiftly turned the gun on himself, and bits of his organs splattered all over my converse. A smile was still evilly plastered on his lips as I began to lose my mind.

The world began to spin as Billie Joe giggled the last verse of the song

"Blood for blood
The end of the world has come
With the caress of idealism forever gone
Your reign of tyranny has only just begun"

Alarm clocks shrieked in my ears as the heavy fog surrounding my mind began to lift. For a few seconds, I thought I was in hell but then I realized that I was just in my bed. Pandora and Billie Joe weren't dead. I wondered if yesterday was just a dream. How often do people get to meet their idols? Not many. How many people share dark secrets with their aforementioned idol? None,besides me. My dream must be a premonition of the future, the darker of two outcomes. In the happy possibility, I'm declared president because I helped out the transgender students and they held cotton candy parades in my honor. Pandora marries me and Green Day plays at our wedding. Then Pandora and I have children named Jimmy, Christian, Gloria and Whatsername. A picturesque heaven. My destiny in life had just been revealed to me, Heather Heartless. It was either a cataclysmic catastrophe for the world if I fail or pure fucking bliss.

I knew which one I was going to work towards, starting today! Except first, I had to deal with Billie Joe, if the band was even still there.