Sequel: Alkaline Eyes

Lithium Kisses

The Worst Kind of Apocalypse

A/N: As I've said before, this story is partly an autobiography. The strange dream in the last chapter is actually one of that I've had not too long ago. It's been therapeutic being able to write my thoughts down like this, and I hope there are other broken people out there that can relate to this. We're all sick, in a way. I've actually been very depressed lately. My email is bleedingxcupcakes@gmail.com if anyone wants to talk. Here's the next chapter. It's a little r-rated at points. Also, this person's art helped to inspire this story. http://www.greendaycommunity.org/blog/303/entry-2692-you-broke-me-like-a-mirror-seven-years-keep-adding-up-walk-barefoot-through-the-glass-not-a-single-cut/ So I would like to thank them for giving me inspiration.

Green Day's tour bus was still broken down in front of the main building when I arrived at school. A group of cholos and gangsters were lounging languidly around the bus, smoking pot. One of them was pointing and laughing at the front of the bus. Instead of a beautiful heart-shaped handgrenade and the words "Green Day" on the bus, the front was now scratched. The phrase "Squirrel Fuck Stick" had been spray-painted everywhere in unintelligible letters. Anger boiled inside of me like molten magma. I dashed to the group, grabbed one of the flipped baseball caps off of their head, threw it to the ground and started stomping on it madly. The gangsters gazed stupidly for a second and then left. "Stupid illiterate apes" I sobbed to myself. Then I tried to the grafitti off with my spit, but it didn't work. I realized what a stupid idea it was and walked to the door.

Instead of an American Flag on the pole at the front, Tre Cool's underwear was now proudly flying in the sky. I gave the flag a quick salute and walked inside. Today was going to be a great day, Tre's underwear had proven it to me. The principal was talking to Billie Joe by the office, Mike was sleeping in the corner and Tre was scooting around happily on his butt. I waved to Billie but he ignored me. After the prinicipal left, I ran up to Billie and hugged him tightly. "I had so much fun hanging out with you yesterday!" I beamed. He had a confused look on his face and shoved me off of him.

"What the fuck is your problem?" He snarled. I whimpered slightly. "I don't even know you. And I don't feel like getting raped today so go on, go away and don't fucking bother me" My eyes began to fill with tears. Memories of how I saved him flashed before my eyes, my efforts weren't even appreciated. I wanted to douse myself in cyanide to make the agonizing pain go away. Noticing how much pain I was in, Mike came to my rescue.

"Calm the fuck down, BJ! She's an overzealous fan, but she didn't mean any harm" Mike defended. He then pulled me aside and whispered "Lemme let you in on a little secret. My bro BJ over here is in the middle of a massive hangover. He also has a mysterious bump on the back of his head that's causing him pain so he's being bitchy because of that too. Oh, and, Tre vomited all over his pants yesterday. Wouldn't you be a little pissed if that happened to you?" I nodded solemnly. I guess I HAD fcuked everything up yesterday when I karate chopped his head with my converse. An opportunity ruined. How depressing. Mike seemed satisfied with my reaction, patted me on the head and went back over to Billie Joe and Tre. Sometimes, I really wish I was wonderman. Then all of my problems could be solved.

I had gym for my first class of the day. Some kids loved gym because it gave them the excuse to drop weights on each other's faces. Some hated it because they didn't like having weights dropped on their faces and they were beaten up on far too often. I loved it because it gave me an excuse to innocently stare at Pandora's ass in shorts. So I really couldn't complain. She was pretty athletic too and pretty much owned everyone at basketball. I changed quickly and dashed out of the locker room so that I could get my inner perv on but instead of basketball littering the floor, there a large boombox in the middle of the floor. Everyone looked around curiously, whispering amongst themselves about what this could possibly be. Some hoped the teacher was going to be teaching us breakdancing.

Mr. Pitson, our really fat and bald gym teacher walked in with Billie Joe, Mike and Tre trailing behind him. Billie Joe and Mike looked less than pleased with their slouched postures, and Tre was almost bouncing. People started clapping and cheering because it was Green Day, besides the punks, goths, otakus and cholos of course. "Attention Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a special announcement I would like to make. For now, normal gym activities will be suspended until Green Day leaves. We'll be doing square dancing instead!" Mr. Pitson announced. Everyone groaned loudly. "And you might have one of these fine young men as your partners, so I don't want to hear no complaints, capieche?" Half of the gym squealed happily. Mr. Pitson pulled a tiny remote out of his pocket and pressed a button. Suddenly, the bleachers began to turn, revealing a large, wooden stage behind them with flashing lights. We all lined up to get partners while the teacher called out names.

Soon, there were only a few kids left. Pandora was partnered with some goth kid who had long, greasy black hair and eyeliner smudged everywhere. He was eying her with spiky teeth showing. I wanted to hurt him. Mike had been paired with the stupid punk bitch that had squirted all over me. She had bandages wrapped around her cleavage, it looked one of her breasts had popped. "Fucking sucks. How come I have to paired with this gay ass poser?!" She drawled miserably. Tre was paired with himself out of request. He was spinning in circles trying to catch butterflies. I was really hoping I wasn't going to be paired with Billie Joe since he was one of the few left that didn't have a partner. I prayed silently, hoping against all hope.

"Heather, please stand beside Billie Joe Armstrong" Mr. Pitson called out. Billie Joe rolled his eyes. It felt like a large slab of cement had just been dropped on my heart. Slowly, I dragged myself beside Billie Joe. He glared at me. The music began to play. It was Taylor Swift. I almost gagged. He grasped both of my hands with an iron grip. Before this was all done, I was probably going to be covered in purple bruises. Billie Joe and I began to dance. It was very rigid, uncomfortable and I tried not to focus on the cold look in his eyes. His red tie tickled gently at my chest. Once again, I had the urge to strangle myself with it. Not out of my minor bizarre masochistic tendencies, but because I was too unworthy to be in his presence. Mr. Pitson announced that he was going to be back in ten minutes and to enjoy ourselves.

That's when all hell broke lose.

Unconsciously, I had been fingering Billie Joe's tie when I was fantasizing about my own asphyxiation. Billie Joe sharply twirled me, his tie tangling in my hands and tightening like a noose around his neck. Clawing desperately at his throat, he began to gasp and sputter for breath. Finally, he fell over, knocking into a punk kid with a dirty, fading green mowhawk who then fell into the next person, and then they fell into the next, and next. Like a row of dominoes falling. Everyone was either fighting with one and another because they were from different cliques or were trying to untangle themselves from the huge clusterfuck that had just been caused. It was like watching an orgy between a steroid junkie, suicide bomber and a sea cucumber only definitely not as satisfying. A group of goths and punks began dragging Billie Joe around by his tie, yanking it tighter and tighter with each step while people cheered.

Suddenly, I was knocked to the ground by a large bicycle wheel. Tre rode over me on a large unicycle with a determined look on his face and he was heading straight towards the assholes that were having a grand ol' time trying to kill Billie Joe. "NOOOO! HE'S A MONARCH BUTTERFLY!!! I NEEEEED HIM TO COMPLETE MY COLLECTION!!!" Tre screamed as he crashed into the punk with the green mowhawk. Mike covered his face with his hand in a defeated kinda way. Pandora covered her eyes because she was terrified. I smacked her for being so weak.

"Green Day is going to die!! Why the hell are you standing there? We gotta do something!!" She looked as if she had been slapped and then began to cry fiercely. I sighed, wondering why she was my soulmate in the first place. Looks it was up to me to save the day, as usual. I had to act fast before Billie Joe died and Tre lost his one remaining testicle (yes he only has one, look it up).

Billie Joe's face was beginning to turn purple. His eyes rolled into the back of his skull. It looked like he was having a seizure. I pulled Pandora off to the side. "Hey listen, I figured out how we can save Billie Joe." I whispered into her ear.

"How..?" She asked with tears in her eyes. I grabbed Mike's guitar which had a mini synthesizer installed in the middle of it. An evil smile spread on my face like a whore spreads her legs. A great idea festered inside my perverted little mind.

"Well..." I said deliberately. Pandora looked so desperate to save her heroes that I knew she would do ANYTHING at all. "I'm going to start singing, and you're going to take off your clothes and start dancing like the whore you were born to be." I hissed with an edge of seduction. Turning a bright red, Pandora shook her head fiercely. I rolled my eyes in exasperation. "Do you want to save Green Day or not? Because if they die, it's going to be partially YOUR fault." I hissed angrily.

"Okay..." She relented.

I plugged in Mike's les paul guitar and began to sing "Nightlife" by Green Day to try and distract the brutish crowd.

"Taking a ride to my old haunt
She's in my blood, I reside in my Nightlife
My favorite colour's candy apple, girl
And she resides in my mind and my Nightlife"

I sang, watching closely as Pandora began to slowly remove her shirt. Her large breasts jiggled delectably in her black and blue plaid lacy bra. They looked like large, juicy ripe peaches that I wanted to devour whole. She was swaying to the beat and shaking her ass. She also looked very uncomfortable, but hey, I'm a difficult friend to please. If you can't handle it, leave. The class stopped fighting each other silly and began to watch. I dug my nails into Pandora's back and scratched downward. Little droplets of blood streaked down. I love the color red.

"What's that I hear, you wanna go for a ride?
Oh, don't be afraid boy, to come inside
I got the thing that you want, the fix that you need
Chase this with a little lust and greed"

Pandora unhooked her bra, and her glorious tits flew free. Everyone cheered and screamed for more. Her black and blue streaked hair covered the shame in her eyes. I wanted more, to degrade her in every way. Even the punk and goth kids stopped beating up Billie Joe and Tre for a second to watch with morbid curiosity. Don't get me wrong, I didn't want to hurt Pandora too much, but anger had boiled up inside of me because I was too afraid to confess my love to her.

"I'll be the devil on your shoulder saying "Hey boy, come over"
My black heart beats crimson and clovers
So operator, operator, patch my boy in
This is Nightlife and I'll get under your skin"

Billie Joe struggled to untighten his tie. He had a strange expression on his face and a far-away look in his eye. Tre's eyes bogged out of his head and he started wagging his tongue like a dog. Mike was shaking his head slowly. The crowd surrounded Pandora, grabbing and groping at her. She tried to push them away but couldn't escape the clutches of their dirty paws. Oh well, maybe she'll actually learn to stick up for herself without my fucking help for once. I don't know, maybe Billie Joe could fuck some sense into her. But then I'd have to kill him, because she was my panda doll to play with and no one else's.

"What a thrill, heart beat fast
Sounds like love, but you know it won't last
Cheap champagne stain on an even cheaper suit
Hope there's more in your pants than a bus route"

Most of the boys now had raging erections and were trying to mess with them without everyone else noticing. My panties were a little wet too. Not from sweat, but from other things. Mike was calling for me to stop, but I didn't care. Green Day was now the least of my concerns. The only person that mattered now was my Panda. I yanked her close to me so that her head was resting on my shoulder. She whimpered fearfully. How arousing.

"Well I am rolling, strolling into town (Come inside)
Is it me or am I going crazy? (It's just you)
This dirty city is my sugar town (Sugar town)
My little angel of death is my Nightlife"

My tongue flicked momentarily on Pandora's neck, licking the salty sweetness off of her skin. She cringed, looking at me as if I had the plague. But she couldn't escape the tight grip of my arm around her waist.

"Gonna make a move, before I get bored
If you wanna explore my vocal cord
Baby girl go, go dance on the cooch
One Hand on my knee, one hand on my hooch"

I shoved Pandora to the floor, crushing my lips against hers. She tried to pull away but I held her in place. My tongue slid all over her body while she struggled. People were cheering more loudly than ever. Mike was trying to pull me off of her to no avail. Tre danced in circles around us. Billie Joe picked up the microphone and continued to sing. A purple ring of bruises encircled his neck like a ring of purple daisies.

"Why don't you stick around for one more round?
This place is a circus, and I know you'll be my clown
'Cause I'm a ringleader, I run the show
And only when I tell you, is it time to go"

A strong pair of arms yanked me off of Pandora. It was Mr. Pitson and he looked PISSED!! Not that I could blame him since I almost raped one of his students without their consent. My horniness began to die down, and I was overcome with a terrible sense of guilt. Pandora shook and whimpered like a wounded animal. It took an entire team of staff to keep the class away from Pandora so that she could dress. "This was the best gym class ever!!!" one of the cholos jeered. As the staff led Pandora away, I was escorted by Mike to the main office. He had a disturbed look on his face.

I knew right then, that my personal world had ended...