Status: Slowly, but surely c:

May the Gods Be Ever in Your Favour

Chapter Three

*Jimmy's POV*
"I could get used to this..." I said aloud as I sat in the black, plush throne in Hades -my- throne room.
It still hadn't quite sunk in that I was ruler of the Underworld. Me, a typical 28 year old, non college graduate, making minimum wage working at a cliche coffee house inHuntington Beach California.That doesn't happen everyday!
My head was still pounding from the flow of emotions, thoughts and memories that had invaded my very brain when the previous Hades exploded into thousands of tiny bats. I could feel the raw power flowing through my very veins.
"Don't let me down, James Owen Sullivan. The fate of the Underworld now rests on your shoulders." His voice boomed just before he combusted.
"Master Hades?" A small voice piped up from the large doorway, shaking me from my day dream.
"Hades? Master? What the fuck?" I asked, looking around the room, confused.
"Yes master Hades, as in you." the servant stated, pointing at me.
"Ooohhhh." I said, remembering that I was now Hades, ruler of the dead. "What do you want?"
"The meeting will begin in a few moments."
I sighed and walked to the doorway, remembering the former Hades saying something about my having to attend a meeting of the gods at sunset.
"So does this Hades guy have anything cool to wear?" I asked looking down at my Megadeath tee and black skinny jeans, feeling under dressed.
"Follow me, master Hades." the small manservant said, taking my hand.
"Dude, just call me Jimmy."
"Okay, master Jimmy."
***
I appeared in front of a large golden palace on Mount Olympus, my head whirling from the trip. It was so cool knowing that I could travel anywhere I wanted just by stepping on a pearl.
I walked up the steps and into what looked like a giant meeting room. The room was filled with various men and woman, all looking about my age seated around a large mahogany table. They looked to be normal people, but I knew that like me, they harnessed powers one could only dream of.
"Hades, fashionably late as usual." A voice boomed overhead, quieting the chitchat happening around the room.
"You're just jealous because I look better than you ever will, and my wife never has to lay my clothes out for me." I shot back sassily at the man standing at the front of the table.
"Keep that sass contained, brother. We have thing to discuss." Zeus ordered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. I am the co-writer, also known as Cass or BeautifulDarkness. Im not an amazingly spectacular writer like TwentyFourKaratGold is, but I try my best lol I really hope you guys love this story! Don't be afraid to leave comments and suggestions!!