‹ Prequel: Stand Up
Status: Updated When I Can!

Just Us

Surprise

Lizzie's PoV

"Babe wake up." I heard Andy's voice say but figured it was my imagination. He was on tour, and wasn't going to be back for another week. Then I felt lips being pressed to mine. Lips I recognized all too well.

"You're back!" I exclaimed as he pulled away. I wrapped my arms around him. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." He whispered playing with the tips of my hair.

"Usually I would yell at you for waking me up at 5:30 am, but right now I love you for it." I said pulling away to peck his lips.

"You'd love me anyway." He chuckled.

"You're not wrong." I smiled. "Why'd you come back early?"

"About that..." he trailed off.

"What'd you do now?" I groaned.

"Nothing! I just did something to my vocal chords. I can't sing any shows for at least three months, I have to be careful about what I eat, and I have to take medications." he explained.

"What about the rest of the tour?" I asked.

"We'll make it up." He assured me. "Besides, there's a plus side to this."

"And what might that be?" I asked.

"Three whole months with my beautiful wife. No recording sessions, or pop up shows." He smirked.

"I love the sound of that." I said softly.

"I love being able to call you my wife." He smiled. "Mrs. Biersack."

"You'll never let that go will you?" I rolled my eyes.

"Never." He smirked, then yawned,

"You tired?"

"Kind of, but I have to get back on a proper sleeping schedule so I'm not going to sleep." He told me, but still laid down next to me.

"I'm going to breakfast with Leah today, so you're gonna be alone with Crow."

"That's fine." He said and kissed me. "I've really missed being able to do that."

"I know the feeling."

"You should have come on tour." He sighed.

"I'm going on the next on in the UK and Europe." I assured him.

"Good, because it was torture." He said and I yawned. "Go to sleep babe. I'll wake up up in a couple hours so you can get ready."

"Nope. You just got home, I'm spending time with you until I have to leave." I argued.

"I open my lungs dear, I sing this song at fun-" he started to sing and I clasped my hand over his mouth.

"No! You aren't supposed to sing remember!"

"I'm not supposed to preform shows, singing you to sleep isn't going to hurt anything." He explained.

"No. I am not allowing you to sing. As much as I love it when you sing to me, I am not allowing it." I argued.

"Then sleep." He said. I opened my mouth to argue but figured it was no use,

"I love you." I said closing my eyes and cuddling closer to him.

"I love you too." He said and played with my hair some more. Before I knew it I was asleep.

* * *

"Leah's gonna be here in an hour." Andy said in my ear causing me to shoot up in bed.

"You're giving me an hour to get ready?" I asked.

"You only have to get dressed, do your hair and makeup, and whatever else you do in the morning. You showered last night." He told me.

"How do you know I showered last night?"

"The ends of your hair were still a little wet when I got home." He said. "Not to mention all of your shampoo bottles were still open."

"Well isn't somebody observant." I smiled getting up. "Can I wear one of your shirts?"

"You're asking? Usually you just take one." He laughed.

"Well then, I guess I won't ask anymore." I said. He grabbed my waist as I walked by and pulled me into his lap.

"Whats mine is yours babe. Part of being married." he kissed me softly before I pulled away and stood up.

"As much as I'd love to do that all day, I have to get ready."

"To be continued tonight then?" He asked with a smirk.

"Definitely." I said before going to his dresser and grabbing a Jack Daniels shirt. "I'm wearing this." I said and held it up before going into my closet and grabbing a pair of jean shorts.

"I'll be downstairs." He told me. I nodded and went into the bathroom to finish getting ready. About an hour later Andy yelled up the stairs.

"Leah's here!"

"Be right down!" I yelled back and grabbed my phone and wallet. "We'll be back later." I told Andy.

"Okay. Love you." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Love you too." I said before leaving with Leah.

"I thought he wasn't coming back until next week?" She asked as we got into her car.

"Being Andy he did something to his vocal chords. He can't preform for three months." I explained. "Not that I'm complaining."

"You really love him don't you?" She asked.

"I wouldn't be married to him if I didn't." I reminded her holding up my left hand.

"So, I think I actually want to read that 50 Shades of Grey book." She said after a minute.

"No you don't." I said in a serious tone.

"Oh yes I do." She said in just as serious tone.

"Your sex life will never be the same again." I told her.

"What do you know about my sex life?" She asked. "And I just wanna read it!"

"So you want to read about Christian Grey and his weird sex addiction, and the things he does to his partners?" I asked.

"Yup." She said popping the 'p'.

"I worry about you." I told her.

"I worry about you. I mean you did read the book when it came out." She said as she turned into the breakfast place.

"It's not even that well written. You could find better stuff on tumblr." I explained ignoring her.

"And you worry about me?" She asked raiding her eyebrows.

"Oh hush. You've read stuff on there before if I remember correctly." I reminded her.

"Don't you dare say what I think you're going to say." She warned.

"Toes!" I yelled.

"I hate you. So much."

"Yet you keep talking to me." I smirked. "Now lets go eat."
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think in the comments.

ask.fm/AskingAngie