‹ Prequel: Stand Up
Status: Updated When I Can!

Just Us

Teenagers

Lizzie's PoV

"Andy." Amy started, "you should how Lizzie your room. And around the house." We'd all been talking for a while. Catching up and everything.

"You wanna explore?" Andy asked me.

"Sure." I said and followed him up the stairs. He opened the second door on the right in the hallway and let me go in first.

"The place I spent most of my teenage years." He told me. "And where we're staying for the next week."

The room had a bunch of band posters if his favorite bands. Ranging from KISS and Mötley Crüe to The Misfits, Alkaline Trio, and Billy Idol. A bed against the wall with a nightstand next to it, along with a bass and guitar in the corner.

"This is Scout right?" I asked holding up a picture of him and a brown haired girl I recognized from the Internet.

"Yup." He answered jumping into the bed.

"She's pretty." I stated putting the picture down. I couldn't help but wonder why he even had a picture of the two if them.

"Yeah. But you're prettier. And better in more ways than one." He assured me.

"Good answer." I laughed looking around his room once again. "You know I sort of love this place. It's like I'm a teenager again."

"And you're at your boyfriends house, in his bedroom with the door closed while his parents are downstairs." He smiled.

"And being as careful as possible not to get caught kissing. Or doing worse."

"I guess we are like teenagers again." He laughed. "Except if my mom walked in on us it wouldn't be as awkward. We are married."

He leaned over to get something out of the nightstand drawer.

"C'mere." He said patting the place on the bed next to him.

"What's that?" I asked noticing the notebook in his hands. He opened it to a random page and I read all too familiar lyrics. "Alone at last we sit and fight." I whispered and my eyes widened. "Oh my god. This is your journal."

"Also known as all of my emotions as a kid and teenager." He explained.

"So why do you keep it here? Why isn't it in LA?" He shrugged.

"Just thought it'd be better here. And I'm showing it to you because I want to show you what my life was like. You pointed out on the plane how you'd never been to my house, and it made me realize how you know about my childhood, but you don't really know about it. And it's only fair since I know so much about yours."

"Shouldn't we have done that before we got married?" I pointed out. He frowned. "But I do love the idea. It's going to be fun. And it'll get my mind off of everything else going on in life right now."

"That's the idea." He kissed the top of my head.

"I'm going to read everything you wrote in here." I said flipping through the pages of the journal.

"That's why I let you see it." He told me.

"I have a feeling this week is going to be amazing."

"Me too." He smiled.

-A Few Hours Later.-

After spending some more time in the house Chance came and picked us up, and we've spent the last two hours driving around while they showed me random things.

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't fun.

"Shit." Chance mumbled looking at his phone. "I gotta go, want me to drop you guys off or..."

"We'll walk. Thanks." Andy said before I had the chance to even comprehend anything that was happening.

"Cool. I'll see you guys tomorrow or something." Chance said before getting in his car and driving off.

"I want to show you one last place before we go back to my parents." Andy said taking my hand.

We walked for about 10 minutes. It was dark. And I had no idea where we are going.

"Okay where is this place exactly?" I asked a little annoyed.

"Right in front if you." Andy told me. I looked to see a building that kind of looked like a school, but I couldn't be sure. "Let's go inside."

"Wouldn't that be trespassing?" I've broke the law before, but breaking and entering is something I can say I've never done.

"It'll be fine. They don't care. I used to do it all the time." He shrugged. "Besides. I was a student. It's not big deal." He opened the front door to the school.

"Shouldn't that be locked?"

"Another reason that proves they don't really care." He smiled.

We walked down some random hallways until we came to a set of lockers.

"This was my locker." He hit it a few times and it opened. "That they still haven't fixed."

"So this is the school you went to." I said. More to myself than him.

"Yep. It was hell, but it wasn't all bad. I spent most of my classes writing lyrics, or fantasizing about being a famous rock star one day. I had a lot of people who hated me, but I also had my small, but fucking awesome group of friends which was all I needed." He explained.

"So why exactly are you telling me all of this?" I lived learning about Andy and the stuff that's happened to him, but I'm still a little confused.

"You'll find out by the end of the week." He smirked. "Remember how we said it was like we were teenagers again?"

"Yeah..." He just smiled once again and took my hand running to what looked like the auditorium.

"Did you ever make out with your boyfriend at school?" He asked as we climbed onto the stage.

"Not exactly." I said.

"Good." He cupped my face and kissed me. It kind of felt like a movie. Being in stage, having a romantic moment. It was perfect. Until the lights came on.

"What are you two doing in here? It's almost 9 o'clock at night." An older mans voice yelled to us.

"Sorry Mr.Gates." Andy yelled.

"Wh- None of the students know my name. I only work nights." The man, Mr. Gates, said.

"I'm not a student any more." Andy laughed. "It's Andy by the way."

"Well by god, it is you." Mr.Gates realized. "Did you get taller?"

"Don't think so." Andy shrugged.

"And who's this with you." He asked.

"Lizzie. She's my wife." Andy said proudly like a child who got a gold star.

"It's nice to meet you Lizzie. And to see you again Andy. But I'm afraid I'm going to have to kick you out like I always have." Mr.Gates told us. We nodded and made some quick conversation before leaving the school and walking back to Andy's house.

"We got caught." I stated annoyed.

"We're teenagers tonight. We were supposed to get caught." He laughed.

"Do we have curfew now too?" I joked.

"I could make that happen." He said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"It's been less than 24 hours and I'm already having the time of my life." I sighed after a minute.

"If you ask me it couldn't be any better." He told me.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Because we're together." I smiled.

"You're a romantic dork." We both laughed.

"But you love it." He told me.

"Almost as much as I love you." He pecked my lips and we kept walking and talking about the randomest things we could think of.

We didn't actually make it home until around 1am. Meaning we had to be really quiet.

"Thank you for today." I whispered as Andy got changed for bed.

"It's only going to get better." He promised laying down next to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Somehow I think it is." I laughed.

"I wouldn't lie to you." He told me. "This is going to be one of the best weeks of you're life. And if its not, I won't kiss or do anything sexual to you for a month. Besides hugging. Because I can't live without hugging."

"That's pretty serious. You seem confident about this." I said.

"I am." He smirked.

Maybe he was right. Maybe this would be one of the best weeks of my life...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but I honestly love this chapter. Fun fact, I wrote this on a bunch of sticky notes on the bus... Yep.

http://ask.fm/AskingAngie