‹ Prequel: Stand Up
Status: Updated When I Can!

Just Us

Confessions

Lizzie's PoV.

I was always a person who hid my true self from everyone around me.

For some, actually, for most people, it just a stage.

These kind of people say the things that they think people will accept and never bring up again.

I thought I was out of that stage but I couldn't be more wrong.

I agreed with Andy on the subject of kids, but I was still on birth control.

I wasn't ready. I won't be for a while.

I need to learn how to take care of myself before I could even think about taking care of a kid.

I also promised Andy I'd stop drinking. But the chance of the happening was little to none.

A piece of me tells myself to get help. Another piece says that would be giving in.

It's almost like in those cartoons you watch as a kid. With the angel and the devil on your shoulder. It was my choice and my choice only to choose which to listen to.

The one telling me to get help. To tell someone, most likely Andy, and just explain the best I can everything going on in my brain.

Or the one telling me to continue to self medicate. That was the one who caused my downfall as a teenager. The one who told me I deserved to pain. The one I listened to when Andy and Samantha kissed. The one that made me feel better.

That's the thing I'd be debating on the plane ride back to LA...

"Lizzie we gotta get off the plane." Andy's face in front of mine snapped me out of my trance.

"What? I- oh... Right." I said.

"You alright? You kind of were zoned out there for a minute." He asked worried.

"Yeah. Just thinking." I smiled.

"Leah's picking us up. Samantha's with her." I frowned. "If you really don't like being around her we can kick her out." He offered.

"I'm not kicking my little sister out." I sighed. "As much as I may want to."

"You're a good person when you want to be." He laughed. "You think she'll leave anytime soon?"

"She'll leave when she feels like she can. Right now she still really confused about Mary and all the things she's found out about her. I grew up knowing about it. Alexis knew but didn't care since she wasn't around it. But Samantha barely knew who her mom was. It's kind of a lot to take on." I explained.

"I know." Andy put his arm around my shoulder.

We got all out luggage then met Leah who was waiting out in the parking garage for us with Samantha.

"You two take forever." Samantha complained.

"You've obviously have never been to LAX on a Saturday." Leah said. Looking at Andy and I as we got into the backseat of the car. "Did you have fun?"

"One of the best weeks of my life." I said with a smile. It was true. I hadn't had that much fun since after we first got married. It was just so carefree.

"Thank god." Andy sighed in relief. I kissed his cheek and laughed.

The drive home was a lot of catching up. It may have only been a week, but not seeing or talking to your best friend for a whole week is like a million years.

"We're going out tonight." Leah told me as Andy was getting all of the bags out of the car.

"I don't know if that's a good idea..." I trailed off.

"If you feel that uncomfortable about it Andy can come too." She shrugged.

"I'm more worried about the alcohol." I muttered. "Just because I haven't drank anything for over a week doesn't mean I can be around it."

"Then we can have a movie night here. Either way we're spending time together."

"I'm okay with that." I smiled.

"Want me to go buy snacks or...?"

"We go have food believe it or not." I laughed as we walked inside. "Andy!" I yelled.

"Yes babe?" He said from behind me.

"Jesus Christ." I mumbled. "I just wanted to tell you that Leah and I are having a movie night."

"What about me?" Samantha asked.

"You can go grab a cactus and stick it u-" Leah started.

"Woah woah woah. That's too far." I said and looked at Samantha. "You can join us as long as you don't act like a little bitch."

"I don't act like a little bitch!" She exclaimed.

"Kissing your sisters husband is being a bitch." Leah pointed out. I sighed.

"Andy and I are on snack duty. Leah and Sam are on movies." I grabbed Andy's hand and went to the kitchen.

"Is this like a girls night?" He asked as the popcorn popped.

"Um. Kind of." I admitted.

"And you aren't kicking me out?"

"This is girls night my way." I explained. "Can you grab the popcorn salt? It's in the back of the spice cabinet."

"We have as spice cabinet?" He asked.

"Yes." I told him before getting the popcorn salt myself.

"What is popcorn salt anyway?" He twirled the bottle around in his hand.

"Leah's obsession. It's basically just wicked salty butter extract." I shrugged.

He grabbed the bowls of popcorn and brought them to the media room. I grabbed chips and other sweets before following.

"I really did have fun this week." I admitted as we sat down on the couch.

"Good. Because I have to admit I don't think I could survive a week without kissing you. Or doing anything else." He smirked.

"You act like you're deprived of sex." I laughed.

"I never said that."

"I didn't say you said that I said that you act like that." I explained. We were both silent.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said rolling my eyes.

"We both know I'm not sex deprived." He whispered.

"Especially since I'm the one you're having sex with." I laughed.

"Why are you two discussing sex?" Samantha asked coming back into the room with Leah.

"You don't ask people questions like that." Leah laughed.

"But you're wondering too." Samantha complained.

"Not really. I don't want to know the details of my best friends personal life." She said.

"Can we all just drop it and watch the movie?"

"Yup." Leah said putting 'Now You See Me' into the player. I cuddled into Andy's chest as it began.

It was nice doing this, just hanging out watching movies with Andy, Leah, and even Samantha. It was calming. We were about 10 minutes into the movie when Leah screamed

"POPCORN SALT! Oh my god. Andy I'm sorry but you're going to have to divorce Lizzie so I can marry her." She said

"And I'm sorry Leah, because that's never going to happen. I'm around until he doesn't want me anymore." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"And that'll be never." I said burying my head into his neck.

"Okay okay. Less talking and more watching the movie." Samantha said.

"Someone's bitter." I whispered to Andy. He chuckled. And wrapped his arms around me as we continued to watch the movie.

It was probably one of the best movies I had ever seen. Confusing, but still one of the best ever.

"I'm going crash here tonight." Leah told me.

"Go for it." I said to her. Samantha had fallen asleep during the movie so we decided just to leave her there.

"Let's head to bed too." Andy said grabbing my hand as we went upstairs.

"You're thinking about something." I stated as I grabbed pajamas.

"Yeah.." He trailed off and sat on the edge of the bed.

"What's on your mind?" I asked sitting next to him.

"My manager called today. Black Veil Brides is back on tour on Friday." He told me.

"Shouldn't you be excited about that?"

"You want to come with us?" He asked suddenly.

"Who are you touring with?"

"Motionless In White and Bullet For My Valentine." He said.

"I'm not sure about this." I told him.

"You'll be fine. Just think about it alright? I just don't want you to be alone." I kissed him and went to the bathroom to finish changing and getting ready for bed.

When I came back Andy was already asleep. There goes my chance to talk to him. I sighed and went to the kitchen. I decided to text Leah before going to wake her up.

To Leah
You awake?

She replied a few seconds later.

From Leah
Of course I'm awake. I'm me, an it's not even midnight yet. What's wrong?

To Leah
Just meet me in the kitchen please.

A few minutes later she was sitting next to me.

"What's wrong?" She asked repeating her question.

"Everything. I can't keep doing this. I stopped drinking but now I'm feeling things again I want it all to stop again. Part of me knows I should get help but I can't do that. I can't have someone who knows nothing about me tell me what to do and how to live my life. I just can't do that." I admitted.

"You haven't talked to Andy about this." She asked, but it was more like a statement. I just shook my head. "This is just like you. Holding in all your feelings and thoughts inside until you can't take it anymore. I'm kid of surprised you decided to talk about it instead of 'taking it into your own hands' because we know how that would have turned out."

"Are you going to lecture me about how I did that right thing for once, or are you going to help me figure out what to do?" I asked.

"Talk to Andy and the two of you can figure it out." She told me. "I want to help you, but admit it, you won't listen to my advice like you will Andy's."

"But he's asleep." I said.

"Not any more." I turned around and saw him leaning in the doorframe. "Cone on. I think we have some stuff to talk about." I nodded and stood up. "Thanks Leah." He said as we left the kitchen. "Let's go outside." I just nodded again and followed him into the porch.

We both didn't say anything.

"Why didn't you talk to me?" He asked sounding hurt.

"I put you through enough worrying. I didn't want to add to that." I shrugged.

"You know that I'm here for you no matter what. I don't care what it is." He said.

"How much of the conversation I had with Leah did you hear?" I asked.

"All of it. She came and got me before going to see you." He explained.

"Traitor." I muttered.

"You really are lucky to have a friend like her though." He said.

"Yeah I know."

"So, you want to figure out what we're going to do?"

"I think I already have an idea." I said with a slight smile. "Is that offer about going on tour still up?" Andy chuckled.

"Course it is."