‹ Prequel: Stand Up
Status: Updated When I Can!

Just Us

And So It Ends

* Lizzie's PoV*

"Wait so that's how it ends? There's nothing else?" My daughter asked sitting up from her bed and taking the book that I had written on that tour from my hands. Seeing if it was really the end. "Mom didn't finish it." She sighed and turned to glare at me. I chuckled.

"Of course there's more to the story. Your mom and I finished that tour, She got pregnant with you. I took some time off to help. And here we are." Andy explained.

"But what about Samantha? Or Alexis? Mary? Leah? What happened to all of them?! That story is no where near over!" Andy and I laughed at how excited she was.

"Samantha, well, she was lying. She said she was going back to Florida but she actually went and stayed with Mary. She got wrapped up in that lifestyle. Ended up in rehab." I said.

"Is she okay now?" She asked me.

"She's fine. At least that's what she tells me. I think she even found a boyfriend." I shrugged. "Alexis cleaned up her act finally. She finished college and got a degree in graphic design like she wanted to. Now she's designing for companies and websites all the time." I explained. "I don't know what happened with Mary. Or Tony, but I don't really think that matters much."

"Leah you see her everyday. You stay with her and uncle Michael when I have to tour, and your moms working." Andy said.

"But still. That's no way to end a story." She complained.

"You're getting to live the rest of it. So why complain?" Andy told her. "Now go to sleep. You have school tomorrow."

"Fine. But I don't want to." She said.

"Goodnight Annabelle." I said already getting off her bed and going to shut the lights off. Andy not far behind.

"Night mom. Night dad." She called as we left the room.

"She is definitely our daughter." I laughed.

"She's more like you than she is me."

"Oh come on. We both know that's not true." I argued. Andy gave me a look. "Okay. Fine. She's like me. But when we have our son he's going to be like you."

"So incredibly handsome and talented?" He asked. I smiled as realization of what I had just said crossed his face. "Did you just when we have our son?"

"You miss a lot when you're on tour." I shrugged. He lifted up my shirt and saw the bump.

"How the fuck did I miss this?!" He exclaimed wrapping me in a hug.

"You are an idiot sometimes." I laughed.

"You already know it's a boy?" He asked. I nodded. I'd been pregnant for a while now, not telling Andy since he was on your. And if he knew he would have come running home immediately. He'd been home about a week now and hadn't figured it out.

Once I realized he was hopeless I started dropping hints. And it took him until just now, when I said it, to realize.

"What are we going to name him? We need clothes. We can use Anna's old crib. And can turn the guest bedroom into his room." He kept going on and on until I kissed him to shut him up.

"You're thinking too much." I laughed.

"I love you." He whispered into my hair.

"I love you too Andy." I said and smiled at the thought of continuing our story.

-The End-
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know that ending was abrupt and all, but this story has lasted longer than it should have. And I'm just writing hdlskjaobd now a days. I hope you guys enjoyed the series of this. It was quite an adventure. If you have any questions about anything in the story that I missed ask me in the comments, on my profile, or my ask.fm ( ask.fm/AskingAngie ) and I will answer them!
So this is it guys. It's been fun. Talk soon I hope. -Angie