‹ Prequel: Stand Up
Status: Updated When I Can!

Just Us

Together

Lizzie's PoV

"Fuck." I muttered. I sighed and rang the doorbell repeatedly.

"Why are you murdering the doorbell?" Andy laughed coming up behind me, making me jump.

"Don't sneak up on me like that." I said and turned around to face him. "And I forgot my key."

"How did you survive without me here." He shook his head and stepped in front of me to open the door. "What would you have done if I didn't come home when I did?"

"Either called you, or sat out here until you got back." I told him. Crow came running up and sat down in front of me. I picked him up. "When you weren't here I gave Leah a key and she came over every time I forgot."

"How many times was that?" He asked.

"4 or 5." I admitted.

"You can be really scatter brained." He smiled.

"But you love me anyway."

"I do." He said and kissed me. I pulled away.

"Not in front of the child." I said and covered Crow's eyes.

"Babe, I'm pretty sure Crow has seen worse." Andy laughed and began kissing me again, but I didn't pull away this time. "I really missed you." He said resting his forehead on mine.

"I thought I was going to go insane." I admitted putting Crow down as we sat on the couch.

"Thank you for not making me choose." Andy whispered. I laughed.

"Why would I ever make you choose? I know you love me. And I know you love making music, putting on shows, touring, the fans. Making you choose between the two wouldn't be right." I told him truthfully. "Yeah it's hard sometimes, not having you here, but I think it also makes us a stronger couple."

"This is why I married you." He smiled.

"There are more reasons right?" I asked.

"Of course. You're beautiful. You understand me. You make me happy. You're perfect." He said pecking my lips.

"Leah and Sammi were right." I sighed.

"What were they right about?" He asked.

"We're perfect for each other." I told him softly.

"When did they say that?"

"Girls night on Warped." I said. "That was also the night I realized I was falling in love with you."

"Really?" He smirked.

"Oh hush." I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. "My sister keeps telling me to come home." I told him after a minute.

"You haven't gone back since you moved in with me. Do you want to go back?"

"No."

"Then don't. You never have to go back there if you don't want to." He shrugged.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked.

"Is there anything you want to do?" I thought for a minute before one of his tattoos caught my eye. I lifted up his arm.

"Remember when Danny did this?"

"How could I forget. You were sitting there looking pretty." He reminded me.

"I still can't believe you had Danny tattoo my name on your arm." I sighed. "What if we didn't work out?"

"Were you doubting our love?"

"No. It was me thinking you were going to leave me like everyone else." I admitted, "But now I know better."

"Good. Because I'd never leave you."

"I want a tattoo." I suddenly said. "Actually, tattoos."

"We can do that." He smiled. "Want to go to our normal guy?"

"We have a normal guy?" Andy nodded. "Okay then..." I trailed off, finding it a little weird.

"What are you getting?" He asked as we walked out to the car.

"Your name, in the same spot you have mine." I told him, he smiled. "And I want to get a second star to the right thing from peter pan."

"Peter Pan?" I nodded.

"I had to grow up really fast, and I would always read or watch Peter Pan to feel like a kid again." I explained.

"I think we're going to have to do something to bring out your inner child later." He smirked.

"Can I get gauges?" I asked ignoring what he just said.

"You want gauges? What size?"

"Fourteens. The biggest I'll go are eights. I don't really want to live with huge stretched ears my whole life." I told him.

"We can get you some gauges. Want any piercings while we're modifying your body?" He joked. I thought about it.

"Not really. I don't like needles."

"But you have a bunch of tattoos. And you're getting two more." He said.

"Yeah, but all the tattoos I have are small, except the three birds on my back." I explained.

"You want the Peter Pan one on your collarbone. That might hurt." He told me. I sighed.

"Then it gives me an excuse to hold your hand."

"I was going to hold your hand anyway." He smirked.

"Good."
*Skipping ride to tattoo place, and some other useless information.*

"Ready?" The tattoo artist, Mike, asked. I nodded, and he got started on the star tattoo. I knew it was going to hurt, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. He finished pretty quickly too.

Andy paid the guy and we left.

"I still have feeling in my hand." Andy told me in shock.

"It wasn't that painful. Yeah it hurt, but I wasn't going to break your hand over it." I smacked him. "Now we have to go to Headlines, I know the girl who works there so she'll give me a discount."

"Fourteens are like ten dollars. Why would you need a discount?"

"Because I'll only have to spend five, and I can get two pairs."

"I don't see the difference." He shrugged.

"Remind me never to let you go shopping on your own." I laughed.

"I have to do Birthday and Christmas shopping on my own." He pointed out. "Both of which are coming up soon."

"Don't remind me. I don't want to be 22." I complained.

"I'm going to be 24." He argued.

"Yeah, but you're, you!"

"And you're you. Even when you're old, and your hair starts falling out, you'll still be the most beautiful girl on this planet, and I'll still love you." He said kissing the top of my head.

"My hair's going to fall out!? I can't be bald." I said frantically.

"Babe, you're only turning 22, not 92. You don't have to worry for another 30 years or so." He told me.

"Why can't I stay 21 forever?" I asked as we walked into Headlines.

"You can stay 21 for a month and three more days."

"What are you getting me?" I asked with a smile.

"I'm honestly not sure yet." He told me.

"Nothing too expensive." I said.

"No promises." He smirked. I frowned. "Okay fine. I won't spend too much money."

"And no parties."

"And no parties." He promised.

"Good. Now, which should I get?" I asked holding up three pairs of gauges.

"Which ever ones you want." He shrugged.

"But I want your opinion."

"Get the multicolored ones." He said.

"But those are the ugly ones." I frowned.

"Then get the other ones." He laughed.

Once I finally found a pair I liked I went up and paid for them.

"I'm going to go put this in. You coming?" I asked.

"Its the womens bathroom. I'm a man. You of all people should know that." He winked. I rolled my eyes.

"If you're such a man, then man up and come with me." I paused. "And never wink again. Ever."

"We're going to get weird looks." He said as I dragged him into the bathroom.

"Says the guy who used to wear war paint and makeup. And still sometimes does." I laughed trying to figure out how to put the gauges in.

"Do you even know how to do this?" He asked. I nodded.

"It can't be that difficult." I said about to put the gauge in, but Andy stopped me.

"At least use soap. I don't want you to fuck up your ear."

"Whatever makes you happy." I sighed. After I finished that I slide the gauge in. It wasn't too painful, it hurt a little when I got to the end because it was stretching the ear, but besides that it hurt less than getting my ears pierced in the first place. I went to put the other one in as a lady walked in. She was a little shocked to see Andy leaning against the wall next to the hand blower. She looked between the two of us before walking into a stall. I quickly put the other gauge in and grabbed Andy's hand leaving the bathroom.

"That was what I was talking about. She looked at me like I was a rapist." Andy complained.

"She just thought we were a young couple who went in there to have sex." I told him.

"I'd love to have sex with you, especially since we haven't seen each other in a month. But not a public bathroom, that's not very sanitary." He ranted.

"You're gonna have to wait a few days babe." I said patting his cheek. He swore, causing me to laugh. "Food court?" I offered.

"Let's go." We walked in silence to the food court until someone said Andy's name.

"Oh my god! You're Andy Biersack!" The girl exclaimed walking over to us.

"I'll be in subway." I told Andy quietly before leaving him with the fan. After being with Andy for so long I got used to people coming up to us in public and wanting a picture with Andy. It didn't bother me, mostly because I was a fan just like them, and if I saw my idol walking on the street, or in a mall, I'd probably do the same thing.

I ordered my and Andy's food, luckily I knew what he would want, and sat down at a table taking out my phone and checking my messages, seeing I had a message from Danny.

From Danny Boy
Feel like coming to a show tonight? We're in LA.

To Danny Boy
Of course! What time?

I got a reply a few seconds later.

From Danny Boy
9. I'll put you on the vip list.

To Danny Boy
I'll be there. Andy's back so add him too.

"Sorry." Andy apologized sitting across from me.

"Don't be." I told him. "I honestly don't mind. The fans are great." my phone buzzed.

From Danny Boy
Threesome later? ;)

I laughed out loud.

"Danny wants us to be at his show tonight." I said. "And to have a threesome."

"The show is fine. We'll have a threesome another time though." I rolled my eyes.

To Danny Boy
We'll be at the show, but the threesome will have to happen another time.

"Babe?" Andy asked suddenly.

"Yeah?" I looked up from my phone.

"I love you." He said quietly. I smiled and kiaaws him.

"I love you too." I said as my phone buzzed.

From Danny Boy
Damn. Before I forget, a certain interviewer who wears blue is gonna be there, so show up an hour or two early.

I showed Andy the text he smiled.

"Tonight's gonna be fun."

"You say fun, I say hell." I groaned. He just laughed. "I'll just hang out with Ben." I said.

"He'll probably doing the interview too."

"There's always Cam, Sam, and James." I shrugged.

"You know you'll end up in the interview one way or another." He smirked,

"Yeah, I know." I said.

Tonight definitely was going to be interesting.