‹ Prequel: Stand Up
Status: Updated When I Can!

Just Us

Byran Starzzzz 2.0

Lizzie's PoV

"Danny said they were back here." Andy told me, I looked around,

"I don't see them," I said, taking my phone out and calling Bryan, I heard ringing a few seconds later,

"Behind the dumpster." Andy whispered. I smiled, grabbed his hand and walked over.

"Hey Bryan, Danny, Ben, Miranda." I said to the four who were all crouched together.

"Looks like your plan to scare them failed. What do you think of that?" Bryan asked Danny and Ben.

"I think I told you so." Ben said glaring at Danny.

"And I think it'll add some emotion to the threesome I'm having with Liz and Andy later." Danny smirked winking at Andy and I.

"Cheating on me Danny?" Ben asked crossing his arms like a jealous girlfriend.

"Says the married guy." Danny laughed.

"How about we move to somewhere that isn't behind a dumpster to finish Bryan's interview." Andy interjected. I saw Bryan mouth him a thank you as we walked to the end of the alleyway.

"In three, two, one. Hey guys I'm here with Asking Alexandria. And their friends Andy and Lizzie Biersack." Bryan said to the camera. I chuckled under my breath when he used my new last name. I still hadn't gotten completely used to it. "So how are you?" he asked us.

"Small talk? Remember how this went last time?" Andy asked seriously. I rolled my eyes.

"Gosh Andy, I thought we were friends." Bryan said acting hurt.

"Oh we are. But small talk isn't a friend thing. It's an awkward conversation with someone you aren't very close with, and I like to think we're close." Andy explained.

"Like Andy and I, when we see each other we just start talking about the randomest shit." Danny said.

"Like alcohol cow." Andy said, bringing up something they had talked about in a previous interview.

"And I usually stand there wondering why I agreed to marry him." I told the camera.

"Speaking of marriage. How's that going?" Bryan asked us.

"It's not much different from before. I was living with him anyway, not to mention wearing his clothes. Now it's just legal." I shrugged.

"She actually asked if she could wear my shirt today." Andy shook his head. "First time she's even bothered. Usually she just takes them."

"You never let me where your clothes." Danny pouted. "I thought we had a thing."

"I don't think his clothes would fit you." Ben said patting him on the back.

"Wow Danny, I think Ben just called you fat." Bryan laughed.

"Yeah, we're in a very abusive relationship." He admitted.

The interview went on, Bryan asking barely any questions since we just kept talking, but he didn't seem to care.

"Okay, I'm taking over." I said and took the papers and microphone from Bryan. "It's lightning round. You guys up for it?" I asked them. The all nodded,

"Bring it on." Ben smirked.

"Why do you do if a girl who you're about to sleep with tells you her name?" I asked.

"Just stand up and walk away." Ben answered.

"She obviously wants you to remember her, so she's already emotionally attached. Get out while you still can." Danny agreed I turned and looked at Andy for his answer.

"Seeing as I'm married, and the only girl I'm sleeping with is my wife, I already know her name, so I don't see a problem." He said.

"Good answer." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "What would happen if someone came up to you, punched you, and then walked away?"

"They'd get their ass kicked obviously." Ben said. The others nodded.

"Would you rather give Andy or Ben a blow job?" I asked Danny.

"Both of them, same time." He smirked.

"How would you manage that?" Ben asked. "You can barely handle me alone."

"Maybe I just don't try." Danny answered causing Ben to scoff.

"What am I not good enough for you?"

"Sorry Bry. I tried." I told him handing back the papers.

"You didn't do that bad honestly. You should give interviewing a try sometime." He said as the two argued.

"I'm not really a people person." I admitted.

"Ah, I see."

"He just bit me!" Danny suddenly exclaimed.

"Are you dying?" Andy asked. Danny shook his head. "Then I don't see the problem."

"I see I'm not wanted here." He said before dramatically walking off.

"He'll be back." Ben shrugged and lit a cigarette, which caused Andy to light a cigarette that I ended up stealing from him. "Damn Andy, you're whipped." Ben laughed.

"No. He's married." I said rolling my eyes.

"You've been stealing my cigarettes ever since we met." Andy pointed out.

"But now I have a valid excuse that allows me to." I smiled.

"Speaking of first meeting. How did Lizzie meet Asking?" Bryan asked in interviewer mood again.

"I met Danny the last day of warped at the party. Then when I met Ben he was coming out of the bunk area on his bus with my best friend." I told him.

"Get some action?" He asked Ben.

"No. We were just talking." Ben said. "Lizzie assumed the same thing and freaked me out a little. She can be quite threatening."

A few more questions were asked before Danny came back.

"So Danny. What would you say if I told you that you're going to be an uncle?" Bryan asked him.

"I'm going to be an uncle?" He asked looking at Andy and I.

"You're not going to be an uncle." Andy assured him.

"Not for a while." I added.

"So no plans for any mini Biersacks?" Bryan asked us.

"Like Lizzie said, not for a while. We're still kind of young, Lizzie's turning 22 in a little less than a month and I'm only going to be 24." Andy explained,

"Not to mention that he's still at the height in his career. He has the band to worry about. I'd never make him choose between the two." I said.

"We've talked about it a lot. And we'll probably have kids in the future, but I want to be the best dad I can possibly be. Which would involve me being there all the time, and I can't do that at the moment. And as most people know, Lizzie doesn't really come from a good family situation, so she really wants to make sure we don't screw up." Andy finished.

"Understandable." Bryan nodded and there was an awkward silence.

"PENIS!" Danny suddenly yelled.

"VAGINA!" Ben added.

"SEX!" Someone said from across the street, causing us all to start laughing.

The rest of the interview finished, and it was hilarious. You really can't put those three in an interview together.

"I say we make Bryan one of us." Danny said as we walked to the venue.

"How are we going to do that?" I asked.

"You have eyeliner with you right?" He asked. I nodded, not sure where he was going with this. "And do you care if we destroy your jeans Bryan?"

"Um, no.." He said awkwardly.

"Good." He said before taking a knife out of his pocket and cutting them in random places, and ripping them

"Why the hell do you have a knife with you?" Andy asked.

"We just did an interview in an alley. It's allowed." He shrugged.

"He can't be wearing blue." I added, going along with what Danny was doing.

"We can get him some shirt from the merch stand." Ben said. "We'll modify it too."

"I'm kind of worried." Bryan said as we dragged him into the venue.

"You should be." Andy laughed.

-Skipping getting Bryan ready-

"There." I said backing up from Bryan. "You'd look perfect if you didn't have a short blonde afro."

"I actually think it's getting long. I'll have to get it cut." He told me.

"I got a beanie." Andy said coming up behind me.

"And problem solved. Genius." I smiled pecking his lips quickly before putting the hat on Bryan's head. "So what do you think?" I asked Andy.

"I think you were able to make a Bryan look decent." He smiled.

"Is he done?" Danny asked coming into the room. "We're going on in a few minutes. And I want him to make his debut as..." He trailed off. "What are we calling him now?"

"Byran. Byran Starzzzz. 2.0" Andy said.

"Well come on Byran." Danny laughed dragging him out of the room and onto stage with him. We heard a roar of laughter from the audience.

"Tonight was fun." I smiled up at Andy.

"I'd say my first day back was well spent." He laughed.

"You're probably exhausted."

"I'll make it another few hours. No worries." He told me.

"I love you." I said as we walked to side stage.

"I love you too." He said and kissed me. I heard Danny make a comment about us to the audience about us. I flipped him off before pulling away from Andy with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment (: